no photo
Fri 11/13/15 10:02 AM
smile2 It's as good a name as any other, Mightymoe !

For as often as research equipment goes into the deepest parts of the Ocean, usually, there's always another new-found species to be documented.

Apparently, we can't go often enough. spock

no photo
Fri 11/13/15 09:53 AM

Because I live in such a rural place, I often see meteors that look like a florescent-tube in either white or green. Not too unlike this picture.

On one occasion I did see a real fire-ball and I stood silent for several minutes waiting for a sonic-boom or a shock-wave, but it didn't reach me. grumble

It looked like a dark center with a reddish orange halo with a dull slipstream behind it and lasted several seconds.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 06:13 PM
To the extent we can safely-say we've an absolute constant in physics and providing we don't find other properties that remain at a constant for as often as they're tested, I'd argue the Laws Of Physics remain the same.

Unless, God Almighty chooses to usurp these rules. (This Is Called A Miracle)

Sir Isaac Newton declared three fundamental laws of motion with regards anything that has mass for example.

"'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction in proportion to its mass.'"

"'An object at rest has a tendency to stay at rest unless effected by an outside force, and likewise an object in motion has a tendency to continue in motion unless effected by an outside force.'"

"'The greater the mass of an object the greater the amount of energy to accelerate or decelerate that object, and likewise the lesser the mass of an object the lesser amount of energy is required to accelerate or decelerate that object.'"

To this day these fundamental Laws Of Planetary Motion seem to be without dispute even though centuries have passed.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:41 PM
Topsinardo, I hope these same verses are just as clarifying to You as well.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:35 PM
waving Very Well, we'll discuss this extensively if You wish another day, God willing.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:28 PM

Ok Jesus was the first of God's creations, no problem with that.
Jesus is the same as God only in a lesser form. Jesus is a God. Do you agree?

Nope... !

Just take Your time reading the quotes I've given You.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:25 PM

Yes, He was subject, but he was the God of the old testament and he was the one who created the earth. Is this right?

While Jesus was in subjection to The Almighty God he'd never of implied he was a deity.

Now, to what extent God Almighty permit Jesus be part of the rest of creation is anybody's guess. (Proverbs 8: 30)

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:20 PM

God the father( that's God himself) God the son( which is jesus christ) and the holyspirit.. The name christian was gotten after jesus died and rose... The disciples were the ones called christian.. Because they behaved like Jesus christ... Jesus is lord not the God...

The title 'lord' is a respective to Jesus' contemporaries.

But, the metaphorical Father who is God Almighty doesn't also have a lesser-god in Jesus.

Jesus is first of God Almighty's creations. (Proverbs 8: 22-36)

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:10 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Thu 11/05/15 05:11 PM
[ Regarding The Previous Statement ]

Very Good... !

Yes, Jesus just like Ruth was/is in loving subject to The Unseen Almighty God.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:07 PM
Here's another thought... (Hebrews 7: 7)

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:04 PM
Also, (Mark 14: 36)

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:02 PM
Absolutely Not !

(Matthew 26: 39)

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:54 PM
Okay, You think like CowboyGH.

You believe 'God' is plural or a group.

You'd be better-off in the pagan land of Moab ! whoa

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:44 PM

I believe Jesus is god, yes. Jesus is in subjection to an unseen god, yes.

An assertion followed by a contradiction is an Oxymoron.

If Jesus is God Almighty, to whom else is he in subjection to ?

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:25 PM
what What is this guy talking about ?

What type of successful day is a good-day to die-hard ?

Will my unsuccessful day provide any more-so a bad-day to die-well ?

What was the would-be Biblical quote at 1st Thessalonians 5: 25 about ?

"'Brothers, continue in prayer for us.'"

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:13 PM
Well, Ruth was well informed by Naomi about who and what the True God is.

Can we say the same about every would-be Christian Woman... ?

Do they all assume Jesus is God or do some recognize Jesus was also in subjection to an unseen God ?

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:00 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Thu 11/05/15 04:03 PM

LOL, WOW, I just looked at what I wrote and sheesh, took me a lot of typing to get a simple point across.

You write like a drunken duck flapping around in a thunderstorm. I don't have the patience to try to make sense of any of it.

Tom... ?

Perhaps, it would be helpful is one subject at a time were concentrated on.

For example it might be easier to discuss Your pessimism about the longevity of ancient people like Noah and Moses.

While Noah did live into multiples of hundred years (950), Moses likely didn't live more than a century and a half.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 03:40 PM

Most Christian women are well educated, stable, and already know God. Ruth on the other hand had only her fate in an unknown God.

:laughing: This line is killing me !

Obviously, Ruth wasn't as complacent about returning to the land of her widowed sister-in-law, and their polytheism, as I'd argue too many would-be Christian Women are or would-be.

Ruth lived more than a thousand years before Jesus walked the Earth, and One can hardly assume she was any less adamant about her faith in the one unseen God.

It is believed that Samuel wrote The Book Of Ruth, and because the entire romantic account is only four chapters long it merits being read in its entirety.

The Book of Ruth is between Judges and 1st Samuel in the Bible.

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:54 AM
Cracker813...

I believe the scriptural reference that Msharmony and Candyswirl are referring to is at - (Matthew 19: 4-6)

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 10:35 PM
Well, as an example it doesn't fixate on 'why' the number of people that would be on the jury, but it does mention it must always be an uneven number so that there can be no ties.

Perhaps it was the number of available elders at the time that could be made available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25