Independent and dependant variables ?

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 10:14 AM
shocked Brace Yourself MightyMoe... !

Somebody wants to associate facts with THE ABSOLUTE CONSTANT OF TIME. slaphead

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:56 AM
smile2 Tom... ?

In-short You believe in a Great Something that embodies the dynamic of the Universe, but You also don't oblige Yourself to any conventional ideas as to what should or shouldn't need to be done about it ?

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:47 AM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Tue 10/27/15 09:49 AM
[ Regarding Comment Before Last ]

In-short, Your use of the word 'fact' is that it is a controlled variable ?

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:15 AM
The word 'cult' is Latin for 'inhabited'.

Thus, we get the word cultivation from planting seeds (Inhabiting) in the ground.

In some CULTURES the word cult just means religion.

In English it usually used in condescension.

no photo
Sat 10/24/15 09:06 PM
I hate it when words are edited-out and they're actually words in the dictionary and part of the English language.

'*******' <---- This is another word for a female-dog ---<<<

no photo
Sat 10/24/15 08:58 PM
I've noticed that both humans and animals are predisposed to engaging in sexual-acts that often seem to be governed by something I call, 'Procreative Queues'.

In the animal kingdom there are usually visual signs and pheromones that serve to distinguish male from female, and where those hallmarks aren't immediately apparent often a brief and somewhat unfulfilling or unproductive attempt at copulation is made.

Humans are largely governed by visual queues.

Men and Women usually are fixated on the parts of each-others body parts that aren't similar.

Men are looking at boobs and hips, and Women are looking at general stature and less esthetic qualities and more practical ones.

Even in the Gay Community there are those that seem to be the 'Butches' and '*******' as much as to imply that there is an underlying need for these procreative queues.

Yes, it is a imperfect world and what serves to frustrate is the ability to actually find somebody who's the same gender as yourself and more compatible company than someone of the opposite sex.

King Solomon and myself would probably concur. (Ecclesiastes 7: 28)

no photo
Sat 10/24/15 08:11 PM
It seems we've got a semantically different understanding of what constitutes being religious.

Faith, Format, Convictions, Ritual, Habit, Society Convention, Creed... The list is on-going !

I'll just let you two gentlemen resume your dialogue.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 03:36 PM
[ Half An Hour Later ]

The word religion is derived from the Latin word 'religio' which is a noun for obligation and the Latin verb 'religare' which is to bind.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:52 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Fri 10/23/15 02:56 PM
Okay Frank and Tom, I just had to briefly look at Your Mingle Profile and You clicked 'non-religious' on it, and 'other.'

My I ask if You believe in God... ? And if so, do You make moral decisions daily in Your life, according, based on some measure of accountability to God ?

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:27 PM
How random do we need to be ?

If You believe in God and the only format of works that You engage Yourself in is only known to You... Then that is YOUR religion.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:09 PM
Perceive... Or to look at...

What I'm suggesting is there's a third factor that isn't necessary nature or nurture, as is commonly held.

What, again, doesn't exist ?

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 01:56 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Fri 10/23/15 02:00 PM
What... ?

More widows for me !

I've got a better plan... I'll ignore all their frivolous requests and out-live them all.

tongue2 rant rant rant rant rant rant huh <---- This One Is Still Doing Laundry, But I'm Certain She Wants Something Too.

(See What They're Saying ? ^ "More Crap, More Crap, More Crap !")

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 01:48 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Fri 10/23/15 02:43 PM
Religion is format...

Format is works...

Faith without works is dead.

(James 2: 26)

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 01:11 PM
The majority of Would-be Spiritual Encounters are all too often seemingly a very vivid imagination or, an incredibly horrific and all too often confusing occult event.

But, from out of the confusion there must be a source of order and a reason why it tolerates those confusing events.

Has God Almighty or any other emissary servant ever spoken to me directly... ? No.

Nor do I expect to receive such an encounter.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 12:17 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Fri 10/23/15 12:25 PM
Some people debate if Homosexuality is nature or nurture... It's neither !

The way You have to perceive this behaviour is as a malediction. (A Curse)

Homosexuality and Lesbianism are a by-product of another more serious sin, Creature or Creation Worship.

The Quran explains there is no other greater or more unforgivable sin then worshiping other than The One True God. (In Arabic This Is Called Shirk)

The Apostle Paul explains how this comes about very emphatically in The Letter To The Romans, in the Bible at (Romans 1: 18-32)

It's important to note that any and all other things, other than God, are technically creations. So, as time passes so do what is most-fashionable in preoccupying and deceiving humanity into what it venerates.

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 04:31 PM
Bigamy just means 'Two Spouses' where-as Polygamy means 'Many Spouses.'

Polygamy is a general term for more than one spouse males or females.

Polyandry is specifically implies more than one male.

Polygyny is specifically implies more than one female.

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 03:21 PM
I guess calling One's self 'human' is just too general.

Most people assume that if they've been asked, "What are You ?" they must mean something a little more specific.

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 03:11 PM
East Indian or Western Indian's ?

( No Disrespect, Just Uncertain )

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 03:06 PM

Wives' rights

The second wife has the right to inheritance, as the first one, and to have her separate house.

It is not allowed to the man to sleep with two wives in the same bed, and not allowed to marry two sisters at the same time.

Islam allowed for a woman to stipulate in the contract that the man does not marry a second wife, when this condition mentioned in the marriage contract the man not allowed to marry a second wife unless absolutely necessary ( very sick wife or infertile).

There is no stipulation in the Quran for any and all other wives to have separate residences, but they must all have equal rights of inheritance with that husbands passing, with the exception of a woman who has never received a child, then her allocated portion is twice that of those wives that do have children.

While a husband could 'sleep' with more than one wife in a very large bed... He can not have conjugal relations with more than one wife at a time. A husband must have full cleansing between having sex with another wife. (Bath Or Shower)

Islam or the Quran doesn't stipulate that a single wife has the right to oblige her perspective husband to only take her and no-other, but some would-be Muslim Sisters think it's a good idea to try to enforce this idea. (She Soon Becomes A Source Of Duress Though)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25