Community > Posts By > rebel58

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:52 PM

he was crazy

Crazy is not the word for it............

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:56 PM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They love to party.They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka wolves)) when they need to be. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Black Eyes
People with black eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They usualy never fall in love with anything that has a pulse.They are great kissers----if ur lucky to kiss one..they are TRUELY the best in bed. Though dark and mysterious they are protective of there property. Never care what people say and have a very short fuse. LOVERS AND FIGHTERS If you don't repost this and you have black eyes you will either O.D., spend the night in jail, or wake up next to some weird guy you've never seen before within the next 2 days.

GREEN EYES
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships, honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, are HUGE FLIRTS and random as ever. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to have fun. if u repots this you will get whatever u want this week.

Hazel Eyes
People with hazel eyes are very lovable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out.They are real partiers.They are also the hottest of all. Very sexy people. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is in your heart.

Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.
The BEST ones at sex . is NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF!!!!! Great Kisser.

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:27 PM
bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:55 PM
bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:19 AM
bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:00 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rebel58's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:55 AM

wanna just stab someone? and like, twist it really good after its in already so the wound wouldnt close?

i know someone out theres gotta be on my level.

Yep my ex...

rebel58's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:40 PM

You guys ROOOOOOCK thanks.

I like your little green friend there. He's SEXY 2......bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:21 PM

Your such a stud!drool smitten

Yea he is......bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:48 PM

I think you should buy me a boob job!!!bigsmile

Can I have one to? PLEASE????????????????
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:47 PM

Let's not forget these 3:

Players
Liars
Cheaters

I agree......

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:45 PM
It's all good. Just be careful.

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 12:16 PM

That puppy!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo cutesmitten smitten smitten

I already have one.
I'll let you borrow mine.....:banana:

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 12:11 PM
You need a different pic up......

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:51 AM
Edited by rebel58 on Thu 11/06/08 11:52 AM
Hello and welcome to the crazy world of Mingle2. waving

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:23 AM
I hope this helps.....

How is gastroparesis treated?

Treatment of gastroparesis depends on the severity of the symptoms. In most cases, treatment does not cure gastroparesis—it is usually a chronic condition. Treatment helps you manage the condition so you can be as healthy and comfortable as possible.
Medication

Several medications are used to treat gastroparesis. Your doctor may try different medications or combinations to find the most effective treatment. Discussing the risk of side effects of any medication with your doctor is important.

Metoclopramide (Reglan). This drug stimulates stomach muscle contractions to help emptying. Metoclopramide also helps reduce nausea and vomiting. Metoclopramide is taken 20 to 30 minutes before meals and at bedtime. Side effects of this drug include fatigue, sleepiness, depression, anxiety, and problems with physical movement.

Erythromycin. This antibiotic also improves stomach emptying. It works by increasing the contractions that move food through the stomach. Side effects include nausea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps.

Domperidone. This drug works like metoclopramide to improve stomach emptying and decrease nausea and vomiting. The FDA is reviewing domperidone, which has been used elsewhere in the world to treat gastroparesis. Use of the drug is restricted in the United States.

Other medications. Other medications may be used to treat symptoms and problems related to gastroparesis. For example, an antiemetic can help with nausea and vomiting. Antibiotics will clear up a bacterial infection. If you have a bezoar in the stomach, the doctor may use an endoscope to inject medication into it to dissolve it.

Dietary Changes

Changing your eating habits can help control gastroparesis. Your doctor or dietitian may prescribe six small meals a day instead of three large ones. If less food enters the stomach each time you eat, it may not become overly full. In more severe cases, a liquid or pureed diet may be prescribed.

The doctor may recommend that you avoid high-fat and high-fiber foods. Fat naturally slows digestion—a problem you do not need if you have gastroparesis—and fiber is difficult to digest. Some high-fiber foods like oranges and broccoli contain material that cannot be digested. Avoid these foods because the indigestible part will remain in the stomach too long and possibly form bezoars.
Feeding Tube

If a liquid or pureed diet does not work, you may need surgery to insert a feeding tube. The tube, called a jejunostomy, is inserted through the skin on your abdomen into the small intestine. The feeding tube bypasses the stomach and places nutrients and medication directly into the small intestine. These products are then digested and delivered to your bloodstream quickly. You will receive special liquid food to use with the tube. The jejunostomy is used only when gastroparesis is severe or the tube is necessary to stabilize blood glucose levels in people with diabetes.
Parenteral Nutrition

Parenteral nutrition refers to delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. The doctor places a thin tube called a catheter in a chest vein, leaving an opening to it outside the skin. For feeding, you attach a bag containing liquid nutrients or medication to the catheter. The fluid enters your bloodstream through the vein. Your doctor will tell you what type of liquid nutrition to use.

This approach is an alternative to the jejunostomy tube and is usually a temporary method to get you through a difficult period with gastroparesis. Parenteral nutrition is used only when gastroparesis is severe and is not helped by other methods.
Gastric Electrical Stimulation

A gastric neurostimulator is a surgically implanted battery-operated device that releases mild electrical pulses to help control nausea and vomiting associated with gastroparesis. This option is available to people whose nausea and vomiting do not improve with medications. Further studies will help determine who will benefit most from this procedure, which is available in a few centers across the United States.
Botulinum Toxin

The use of botulinum toxin has been associated with improvement.

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:48 AM
I got a 9......blushing

rebel58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:25 AM
Good Morning I think......waving

rebel58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 04:32 PM
Yes I do.......shades

rebel58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:48 PM

I guess that is to come...I am hopeful, but he will have to earn that respect, as everyone else must.

Why does everyone think people have to earn respect
I was raised that you show respect to people till they do something to not deserve it.

That was the way I was raised to.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17