Community > Posts By > rebel58

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:34 PM

IM GONNA GET A ROOSTERS HEAD IN A NOOSE TATTOOED ON MY CALFtongue2

You just want somebody to see your **** hanging...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:31 PM

I have 6 tats now and countless more in mind. I love em I need to find a chick thats into them like I am...

I love tats, Your alittle young for me... LOLwinking

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:30 PM

:smile: i have a tatoo its of a purple rose with a banner that says mom on it and man did it hurt but it was warth it lol:wink: laugh

Go look at mine, I was laughing. I guess I like pain. LOL
No
pain no gain.....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:27 PM

I have 2 and considering one more. I love them and like them on my man also.

I do to. I think they are sexy.bigsmile devil It bring out the devil in me.

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:19 PM

Because you have no doubts, you don't make excuses, you don't have to ignore imprefections, you embrace them. They make you laugh and smile. They fit right into your life, not overtake it or become it.

You said you will just know...

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:08 PM
Edited by rebel58 on Sun 11/02/08 12:09 PM

Ok, I'm not making this post for sympathy but because life throws some strange twists of fate at us.

2 months ago, mom died from Alzheimer's. Now out of 6 kids and 2 parents in her family, she is the only that lived long enough to collect an old age pension, and with the exception of her youngest brother, is the also the only one NOT to die of cancer.
My mom did a lot of volunteering and I thot for sure the Canadian Cancer Society would have been her favourite choice, considering.
Turns out her charity of choice to volunteer for was....The Alzheimer's Society. The irony is almost painful.

My my died back in August. She had Alzheimer's to. Its hard dealing with that from day to day. I was her caregiver for 7 1/2 years. It hurts so much and trying to pack her stuff up right now to move to Jacksonville is very hard for me. You will be in my prayers.

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:03 PM
Edited by rebel58 on Sun 11/02/08 12:10 PM
I am moving to Jacksonville in 2 weeks. I was looking for guys and they do the same thing to me.sad2

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:18 AM

IF I COULD AFFORD IT RIGHT NOW, I WOULDflowerforyou

The one I want will cost me about 200.love

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:04 AM

I LOVE THE PAIN, GETS ME HIGH

Wanna go get one... Then we can laugh at each other....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:56 AM

Rebel...Honey! Very nice work you are sporting there. You definitely suffered for the art but, it is really tasteful and very well done. Kudo Honey!

Thank you very much...I guess I like pain to much. The problem is I was laughing while I was having it done. I did say ouch a couple of times but was still laughing.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:53 AM

i wanna lick that butterfly devil devil

Come on Big boy if you think you can.......bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
it wouldnt be a problem fo me

i dont think you could handle it:wink: biggrin

Maybe you couldn't. You think you so big and bad BRING IT ON CHICKEN......bigsmile pitchfork bigsmile pitchfork bigsmile pitchfork

i got your chicken, darlinlaugh laugh laugh

COME ON THEN......:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:27 AM
I wanna join... bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:22 AM

pitchfork I have 5 - one on the forearm, one on leg, one on arm, one on the ankle and one on the boob.........

Tom loves them alllove

Some guys don't like them and others think there sexy. I have one on the chest, one on the leg, one on my stomach, 3 on my back now. I don't have anyone I can say loves them. Being single SUCKS.shades

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:15 AM

I have 3 myself..2 small ones w/ names in them (1 being the biggest mistake of my life) the other is of my name...and the one I am most proud of is on my right forearm..it is the coolest. I love it.

You never put there names on ya. I will never do that.shades

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:06 AM

I can take em or leave em

I never got a tattoo. not cause I don't like em but because they are expensive and I always had something else to blow money on

I heard that. I am getting mine free.

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:06 AM

Tatts...are all that! I love the pain....turns me on!

I like pain I guess.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:05 AM

I design quite a few of them....got a few designs in my profile pix....check em out and you will know I ain't lyin....I can apprecieate a tasteful and/or well done tat. But, the bad tats.....eeeewwwwwwwww.....we ALL know people who have em!

Cool tats. You did a very good job. Go look at mine and tell me what you think. OK shades

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:03 AM

Come on Big boy if you think you can.......bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
it wouldnt be a problem fo me

i dont think you could handle it:wink: biggrin

Maybe you couldn't. You think you so big and bad BRING IT ON CHICKEN......bigsmile pitchfork bigsmile pitchfork bigsmile pitchfork

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:55 AM

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:54 AM

I have three. I don't care for tramp stamps either, especially over a fine butt. Some things are just not meant to be done.

Might as well put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes.

I got the tramp stamp for my mom that just passed away. She love butterflies and the color purle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17