Community > Posts By > rebel58

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:50 PM
Did you like that???????

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:46 PM

i've got my own hun !
660 grizzly or i can borrow my old 660 raptor !drinker

Well Baby we could have 2 of them on the beach and have water fights with them. I see a wet t-shirt contest coming.

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:50 PM

now wait i aint know there was 4 wheelers involved,,,,, that aint fair,,,,frustrated

To Bad for you....

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:49 PM

We can go the beach and take the 4 wheeler and go for a ride
now your talking ! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Well we can go for a very long ride....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:43 PM

omg i love to b pierced. i have my ears done 9 times and my tongue. been thinking of my nipples but idk

I want my tongue, and get my belly done again, and somewhere private done. My ears had 7 in the left and 4 in the right, now there are only 4 in the left and 3 in the right. I don't want my nipples done at all and when I say that is when I get it done. LOL
getting the nip's done is very kewl ... flowerforyou

You wanna go and hold my hand BABY????
sure,shades

Lets do it......bigsmile
have to wait until jan. so i can have some time off work !drinker

I will be living in Jacksonville then. I am leaving in 2 weeks. So that means you're coming to FL to see me right...
hmmm, well have to see about that ?

We can go the beach and take the 4 wheeler and go for a ride

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:33 PM
I had my belly ring ripped out and that F---in hurts BAD.....

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:30 PM

omg i love to b pierced. i have my ears done 9 times and my tongue. been thinking of my nipples but idk

I want my tongue, and get my belly done again, and somewhere private done. My ears had 7 in the left and 4 in the right, now there are only 4 in the left and 3 in the right. I don't want my nipples done at all and when I say that is when I get it done. LOL

sure,shades

Lets do it......bigsmile
have to wait until jan. so i can have some time off work !drinker

I will be living in Jacksonville then. I am leaving in 2 weeks. So that means you're coming to FL to see me right...

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:21 PM

sure,shades

Lets do it......bigsmile

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:17 PM

his girl loved it,,,,,, from what she said anyway,,,,,
ok, how in the world could a women ever like some thing that big ???????

I would want the real thing and that.

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:16 PM

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:11 PM

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:06 PM

always wanted one but always talk myself out of them. even when im wasted. pierced my ear once. got infected as hell though.

Bite the bullet and just do it. shades

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:01 PM

:laughing: you can do it !:banana:

How cool

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:01 PM

<-----my last one !drinker

Very Nice art....

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:55 PM

No, all the good ones are not taken. but, they are in short supply.

A VERY SHORT SUPPLY.......

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:53 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:42 PM

:smile: i have a tatoo its of a purple rose with a banner that says mom on it and man did it hurt but it was warth it lol:wink: laugh

Go look at mine, I was laughing. I guess I like pain. LOL
No
pain no gain.....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
nice work there rebal,look's good on ya !
Did you see the pic of the butterfly with the flowers in it? That is the next one. It will take up all my left side and half of my back and half of my stomach. I guess I will never grow up. I have 6 now. LOL

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:39 PM

I've got 5. Damn things are addictive. Still want some more work, just don't know what to get.

They are very addictive. You can tell by my profile, I got 3 in 2 weeks. LOL

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:36 PM

I DONT WANNA BRAG.....LOLlaugh laugh

LOL LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rebel58's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:35 PM

thats been done before , how about a horse ???

He wished he had one like a horse.... LOL:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17