Community > Posts By > reece33

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:42 PM
Hi mingle, not enuff members :-P

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:27 AM
Billingham boy, relationship only, tall dark handsome male waiting to blow you're mind and make you feel like the best girl in this planet,

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:07 AM
Edited by reece33 on Sat 02/16/13 06:17 AM
Hi im Reece, if you live in Teesside for a relationship only plz nothing else. Genuine half caste male OHAC, looking for female only. age looks unimportant,commitment, honesty required. x in return you shall be treated like a princess, can accommodate, im divorced with no kids and no contact with my ex wife, x

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 02:04 PM
Hi sazzie nice photo babe x im Reece joined Thursday what you up too girl x

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 09:09 AM
The word of god is the truth and leads only to the righteous path. So with your brain you should be able to tell. And what stops you from asking god himself for guidance if you truly want it that is.there is one book That I myself can bare witness too that it is no other than the word of god. The Qur'an. It was giving to me in prison by an inmate who was let free. It makes the hairs on my body stand, it brings tears to my eyes, it makes my heart tremble , it gives me hope, peace and guidance. It informs me of events that are taking place today yet this book was revealed in stages to a prophet centuries ago. I've recited the Qur'an 10 times and everytime I read it, I learn something new . It is the word of god that it will remain pure and unchanged, under his protection. Name me just one book that is as old as this one that has not been polluted or changed.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:47 AM
I agree with you my friend, we just need to take a look at history those civilization s who were here before us, they committed such acts and transgressed. look what was the end of them. They were wiped out and levelled to the ground. Personally they disgusting me.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:33 AM
If,if,if, for those who fear there lord god unseen and are protected and guided by him there is none in the heavens nor earth who can lead them astray, so keep dreaming and the devil himself can keep trying.

By Servant slave of god.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:13 AM
If you're That brave not too Fear god. You're either dafter than you look or a stupid ungrateful wreched creature, who thinks he will be left alone and won't have anyone to answer. Too. I suppose you think you're self created or were once a monkey, wake up dude you still have time to fear the lord almighty god who created everything that exists. I would like to see you in a Pitt with a roaring lion. See how brave you are than, and that's just a creature of god.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 07:55 AM
You take him for your guide and helper he will lead you to only one place that is the fire of hell. & on that day how will you feel put the fire to one side)) when you stand before you're creator Allah, and you're enemy devil says I did not force you I just invited you it was you who denied the lord almighty how shall you answer you're Lord? Is it the devil who provides you with air or Allah. And those who say god has a son o you liars , praise be to Allah he is far above what you atribute with him, had the supreme Almighty taken a son, you idiots think he would make him a human. Nay praise be to him far far above is he to what you ascribe him with all glory and praise be to my lord, my master, my creator, my cherisher, my sustainer, my carer, my friend, my everything. There is none even similar to him let alone like him.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 07:07 AM
When we ponder over the smallest thing known to man and the largest you realise how great Allah is or god, he has the most beautiful names. And what we ponder over with or minds capabilities, just try and imagine beyond that, the 7 heavens one above another and than the throne of god almighty.