Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 01/07/14 10:07 PM
Life has been peeing on my parade lately quite a bit, so I could use a hug. flowerforyou

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 12/19/13 09:29 PM
In most of the US my birthday has arrived. Only 1.5 hours mountain time left. PARTY!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 10/26/13 05:36 PM

When we leave High School at 18 we have no skills Employers are looking for.

We need more Skills being taught in High School. Plumbing, Electrical, Welding,Engineering. I took three years of Latin in High School and would rather have learned a skilled trade.

How is quoting Shakespeare going to further out Career success?

The usefulness of Shakespeare is learning about literature from the classics. The Shakespeare canon has been one of the most influential bodies of work in Western history. It rather behooves us to know a bit of it if we plan to live in the Western world.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 10/26/13 05:34 PM

balance is necessary

dropping out of school wouldn't make anything better

school does more than 'educate' it is an attempt to teach us to compete in THE GAME of life, and it is a game to survive in the modern world

if you don't learn the rules, the loopholes, the ups and downs,, and you don't have the family name and resources and connections of a Jaden Smith,, you will find life is a lot more miserable than just having to respect positions of authority,,,

it isn't that education is useless, its that it doesn't go FAR ENOUGH,,,in teaching about real life, acquiring the wealth and independence to actually LIVE life,,,,instead of teaching about how to continue lining the pockets of the wealthy by being a workhorse

schooling =/= education. It's pretty rare to find real education in government schools (and most others). In fact, universities nowadays have to create remedial classes for government school grads who don't know the basics.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 09/03/13 01:16 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Tue 09/03/13 01:18 PM
Okay, y'all, I solved that by reinstalling Windows. Now I need to know how to keep my puter "awake". I'm running a Carbonite restore, and even though I set Windows not to sleep/shutdown/etc overnight, itgoes to sleep whilst I'm sleeping, forcing me to start Carbonite all over. frustrated What's a guy to do?shocked what

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 08/30/13 10:16 PM
I occasionally hear in the news much wailing and lamenting about players with various head injuries. MMA/UFC fighters routinely get knocked out and get concussions. However, ringside doctors take care of fighters really quick and fighters have to be approved before the next match (no serious injury). Just my thoughts on what seems to be a controversial issue. :)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 08/29/13 10:37 AM
I don't know how to fix this. frustratedfrustrated Here's a screenshot:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1277317_10200895963377394_1652404622_o.jpg

Help ASAP!

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:37 PM
Too little info to be sure, but what's there seems like 11/10 material to me. :Dlove love flowerforyou drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/24/13 08:29 PM
KY jelly

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:40 PM
Haven't been loved lately. brokenheart sad

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:40 PM
Haven't been loved lately. brokenheart sad

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:31 PM

Was wondering how many wrestling fans we got here? If your a fan who are your favorites, past and present?
I love jiu-jitsu, judo, and sambo. Best players out there at the moment are the Gracies and Chris Weidman. (looking forward to the Weidman/Silva rematch big time! :banana: :D )

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:22 PM
After winning UFC 162 by stone cold knockout, Silva has announced that he wants a rematch and Weidman has accepted. IMO, it will be an interesting match. I, like many of my amigos, predict Weidman to win. Submission rather than KO this time.

Official announcement:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ufc/2013/07/13/ufc-168-anderson-silva-vs-chris-weidman-rematch/2514777/
UFC President Dana White promised the world that new UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and former kingpin Anderson Silva would meet again. Now it's official.
The UFC boss on Saturday revealed on ESPN'sSportsCenter that both Weidman and Silva have agreed to meet Dec. 28 in the headlining bout of a previously announced UFC 168 event, which takes place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena. The night's main card, including the Weidman vs. Silva rematch, airs on pay-per-view. White further confirmed that bout agreements have already been signed.
ODDS: Silva a 2-to-1 favorite already?
WATCH:: Silva cries after losing UFC belt
White previously announced UFC 168 would see women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey face former Strikeforce title holder Miesha Tate in the evening's main event. However, that fight between former Strikeforce champs and opposing Ultimate Fighter 18 coaches will instead serve as the co-main event of what starts out as a star-studded affair.
The announcement comes one week after historic UFC 162 event in Las Vegas, where a confident Weidman upset the former champion. Weidman, of course, expressed his desire to face Silva a second time even before they stepped into the cage at UFC 162, knowing it would take a pair of victories over the pound-for-pound great. Meanwhile, the former champ at first suggested that he wasn't immediately interested in a rematch, but White insisted the Brazilian would reconsider his position and seek redemption against the undefeated Weidman.
He has.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 07/09/13 12:27 PM
Recent monsoon seasons have been very disappointing. :( frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 06/02/13 10:31 PM
Dolly Parton

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 06/02/13 08:11 PM
This isn't new. The Arizona "Quest" card has had the JP Morgan mark on the back since I first heard about this food stamp card thing in 2006-ish. It's a gang of thieves in bed with the District Of Criminals on the Potomac. rant frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 06/02/13 08:11 PM
This isn't new. The Arizona "Quest" card has had the JP Morgan mark on the back since I first heard about this food stamp card thing in 2006-ish. It's a gang of thieves in bed with the District Of Criminals on the Potomac. rant frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 05/28/13 10:09 PM
toasty!

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 05/28/13 10:09 PM
toasty!

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:38 PM
smokin hot!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25