Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/29/16 05:51 PM

It's really good to do fighting sports , it keep as calm and know our limits , it help us to improve ourself

Yes, wet brain and conclusions.. I like drooling on my shirtfrown drool
That's actually more common in American football than in martial sports because of rule sets in sporting fights. That said, I do know 1 person who got a concussion while boxing.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/29/16 05:49 PM

Fighting sports in general ,good,bad

I prefer MMA, but boxing is a good sport. I like most martial sports. Karate and kung fu are fun to participate in, but boring as watching paint dry to watch. :) Kendo can be fun.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/02/15 10:02 PM
monochromatic flowerforyou waving

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:14 PM
romantic stroll in the mountains :) <3 flowerforyou smooched

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:16 PM
...if she knows she looks half her age. love flowerforyou drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 01/13/15 02:58 PM
cover her with kisses love smooched

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 12/30/14 06:13 PM
In the meeting/get to know you stage, nah. In the long run/marriage material, yup. I am Eastern Orthodox, and marriage to non-orthodox is not permitted. One would be excommunicated for this. I consider my faith more important than picking a woman just for the sake of picking one. Women are a dime a dozen-the quality ones are the ones I'm interested in. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 12/10/14 06:40 PM

Just want to c what men prefer as an exercise
The one I hardly use to do and alot of folks don't do,SQUATS!!!
drinker drinker drinker Yay! Watch the form though-you can mess up your back doing those incorrectly. noway

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 12/10/14 06:38 PM

People you need to train your entire body with compound movements not just 1 or 2 excercises that are best...
drinker Yeah, but the OP's question was so limited...it made me want to cry a little. :cry: My coach has me do 2-week split sessions so I work every muscle group twice/week in different orders every week. I've found this to be the most effective routine I've tried in 4 years. :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 12/10/14 06:34 PM
Overall favorites-olympic lifts, deadlifts, any bodyweight exercise. The rest is icing on the cake. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 11/08/14 06:10 PM
Stay. :) flowerforyou

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:28 PM

"It is an article of faith on the Left that voter fraud does not exist beyond the imaginations of racist right-wingers, hellbent on imposing "unconstitutional" voter ID laws fashioned to "suppress" minority turnout in elections. These objections are race-baiting nonsense; they're unsupported by both empirical evidence and Supreme Court precedent. The high court upheld Indiana's law in a 6-3 decision in 2008. The ruling was authored by uber-liberal Justice John Paul Stevens. And after Georgia implemented its own law in 2007 (which survived a legal challenge), minority voter participation increasedin the next two election cycles. ABC News has called voter fraud a "rare but real" phenomenon, evidenced by a number of relatively high-profile convictions in recent years. Congress defunded the left-wing group ACORN (for whom Barack Obama once organized) over widespread voter registration fraud and other outrages. The watchdog group True the Vote -- whose founder's businesses and family have been harassed by the IRS and other federal agencies -- documents voter fraud prosecutions in 46 states since 2000. Which brings us to a report that aired earlier this month on NBC's local affiliate in Ft. Myers, Florida. WBBH-TV reporter Andy Pierrotti managed to track down dozens of local residents who were (a) both non-US citizens and (b) registered to vote in the swing state. Many of them had illegally voted in recent elections. Here's the full report, followed by some analysis: "

When ultra liberal NBC is uncovering sufficient voter fraud to swing elections ... you know it is bad!!

"We don't know how widespread this problem is because elections offices don't keep track of where non-citizens live," Pierrotti reports, "So we decided to do something that they'd never tried to do before: We found them on our own." The investigation began by examining state forms on which residents had declined jury duty by checking a box indicating that they weren't US citizens, and were therefore ineligible to serve. Pierrotti then cross-referenced those results with local voter rolls, identifying at least 94 people who were registered to vote in the state of Florida. Next, he visited some of these people at their homes, where they admitted that they weren't citizens and professed ignorance as to how they were registered to vote in the first place. But voting records confirmed that they'd exercised their "right" to vote that, as non-citizens, they do not actually possess. The NBC 2 team interviewed a number of these illegal voters on camera, including a Jamaican national who simply attested that he was a US citizen on a voter registration form, and -- voila! -- he joined the American electorate. It was a felony, but it was that easy. And if a news crew hadn't connected the dots, no one would have ever known. This passage in the report is crucial:

REPORTER: County supervisors of elections tell me they have no way to verify citizenship. Under the 1992 "Motor Voter" law, they're not required to ask for proof.

HARRINGTON: We have no policing authority. We don't have any way of bouncing that information off of any other database.

REPORTER: The only way supervisors of elections can investigate voter fraud is if they get a tip, so that's what our list became.

HARRINGTON: It could be very serious. It could change the whole complexion of an election.

Here's the problem: This handful of wrongs are now being looked at and dealt with, but it took an enterprising and creative journalist to uncover them. These are 94 cases he uncovered in his own backyard alone, using just one narrow method. How many people in this country are registered to vote, and actually do vote, who are not US citizens? We don't know. It is lunacy that election supervisors "have no way to verify citizenship" in many places, even at the point of registration. It's further lunacy that we would not require every potential voter to produce valid proof of citizenship before casting a ballot, from coast to coast. These steps are so basic, so fundamentally fair, and so rudimentary that it's difficult to accept that an entire political party is dead-set against these voter integrity efforts for reasons that are not nefarious. Only US citizens are allowed to participate in US elections under the law. Citizens who don't have proper identification ought to be able to obtain them quickly and easily. That's the reasonable recourse for the "suppression" non-problem. But every single person who wants to vote should prove that they're doing so legally. That's not racism; that's painfully basic common sense. Oh, and it's overwhelmingly supported by Americans of all political stripes.

Parting thought: A quick calculation, as a point of reference. This local reporter found 94 illegally registered voters in one small region using one narrow verification method. If you extrapolate his number over Florida's 67 counties, that's nearly 6,300 people. In 2000, the United States Presidency was determined by 537 Florida votes.

Multiple news organizations, sympathetic to Democratic issues, are uncovering massive voter fraud all across the US. The degree of the problem is enough to swing the upcoming elections and change US policy.

The BIG LIE that has been told by liberals for years that voter fraud is false and doesn't exist is now uncovered. In some cases, like Colorado, Democrats have "rigged the system" to maximize the ability for false votes to be made.

For more information go to:

http://www.ojjpac.org/election_fraud.asp

So exactly what difference does it make? Red team cheats here, blue team cheats there. And it's not like you actually had a choice. The red party picks what they want to represent YOU and the blue party picks what they want to represent YOU and they both work together to prevent any other choices.

And then the poor innocent sheeple go to the polls and pick the lesser of the two evils or the one offering the biggest giveaways and all the little sheeple are represented.

And then the lesser evils from the blue team fight with the lesser evils from the red team to determine which of your little privileges YOU will relinquish for some promise of additional securities. But not to worry, everything will be right the next election cycle when those bums are replaced by other picked representatives. And life in the DEMOCRACY goes on, right in the middle of the republic.
drinker hear, hear! No matter who wins an election, the majority of regular people lose.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 10/18/14 10:17 PM
I'm a huge MMA fan (though I like other martial sports like Judo, boxing, etc). If there's interest, I'll start discussion threads about the fights. drinker Last week's Diaz/Maynard fight was very good, though FAST. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/25/14 02:13 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Thu 09/25/14 02:16 PM

Take my advice, do not and I mean do not, tell her your username on here is heavenlyboy
laugh laugh No worries. I avoid talking about what I do on the interwebz to anyone aside from my publishing endeavors.smokin (what happens on mingle stays on mingle, AFAIC)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:47 PM

Don't jump the gun. Take her out to a real date / dinner. Get to know her without em' ballet shoes. If the moment is right & you'll know it if you had pay attention, then say it.
drinker When I see her again this weekend, I'll ask her to attend the annual mideast festival with me and see how it goes.:angel: waving

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/21/14 09:29 AM
BTW, I forgot to mention the age thing, which may or may not make a difference in your opinions:thumbsup: . She's in her mid-late 20's, I'm in my early 30's. :)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/21/14 08:29 AM

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
And it's there when I look in your eyes

OP... Apparently the answer to your question is in her eyes .. Best of luck :-)

A very thoughtful and beautiful answer, thanks. :)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:58 PM

So, it's this very sweet young lady in my weekend ballet class. (It's not an accredited college or anything-just a dance studio run by a retired professional dancer) We met originally this past summer in a ballroom dance class at the local community college. We've always gotten along very well, and I've been lightly flirting with her ever since I met her. For example, after every class I kiss her hand very gentlemanly-like. I've been becoming more and more fond of her the more I see her. We treat class as our weekly dates now. What say you-at what point is it appropriate to say 'I love you”? Thanks! :)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:54 PM
she was veeeeery naughty with me in public. ;)pitchfork :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:56 PM
hot stuff :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25