Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:10 PM
he poured a bucket full of semen on an elevator floor and ran away giggling like a schoolgirl.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 02/16/13 09:42 AM
love is blind and stupid. laugh :wink: Just do what is right and practical from your POV, and think long term.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 02/16/13 09:42 AM
love is blind and stupid. laugh :wink: Just do what is right and practical from your POV, and think long term.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:55 PM
rather chilly

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/15/13 07:36 PM
This question is nagging at me, so I thought I'd ask you experts. Is it possible to genuinely fall in love with someone you've only gotten to know on a site like mingle? It used to seem very strange to me...but then I recall a simpler time when people didn't have all this instant communication and had to get to know each other by snail mail letters. The emotions were just as real by letter if not moreso than in person.

So, are these warm and fuzzy feelings caused by digital words and images real emotions or just the illusion of emotion? If it is genuine, is that a good thing?what

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 02/13/13 10:59 AM
flaming hot (literally) drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/10/13 07:49 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 02/10/13 07:52 PM

That's really funny. I wonder of everyone did that, what might happen.

Too many people are PC, I for one wish more would fly it and fly it proud!

I'm not pc, but I gotta diverge with you on this one. I have black friends and I know this represents a shameful era in our history. For my friends sake, I am against it.

Not really. The slavery problem was nationwide. For all its problems, the members of the CSA were correct to assert their right to secede. (for those who don't know, the civil war was not over slavery. It was about several things, including conflicts over nullification and secession.) Lincoln himself said in a letter to Horace Greely "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views."

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/10/13 07:28 PM

if he's a kickboxer getting the boxer to the floor will not be easy...those dorky gloves will be a handicap tho

it all hinges on the floor

Not necessarily. BJJ fighters wear gloves and are world-renowned for their floor work.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/10/13 04:12 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 02/10/13 04:17 PM

The wrestler has get the boxer to the ground and make him submit whereas the boxer only needs one shot.

Highly unlikely. Most fights (especially brawls) go to the floor anyway. Grapplers and extremely comfortable on the floor. Check out one of the Gracies on youtube. Insanely powerful. There's a vid there of Hoyce forcing a 500 lb sumo wrestler to tap out (and he was underneath the sumo! noway smokin ). eta: here's the Gracie vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/10/13 04:08 PM
A brazillian jiu-jitsu wrestler would win every time. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 02/09/13 08:48 PM
for biting the mailman noway laugh laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:13 PM

it's clear.. but it looks too posed.. jmo.. if you have a timer on your camera why not get imaginative.. :thumbsup:

I have a timer, but no tripod. frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:38 AM
Not yet, and not yesterday.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 09:26 PM
Respect is a two way street. If you give respect and don't get any, demand it or leave.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:21 PM
hot stuff! drool pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:18 PM
★DECEMBER = LOVER
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends
to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself.
Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic.
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have
many friends. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates
oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore.
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can
understand.
if you do not repost this in the next 5
mins. someone very close to you will become mad

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:50 AM
not to me.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:42 AM

Do really BOYS like SEX ON FIRST DATE?

BOYS probably do, but MEN respect women enough to let women make the choice.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/07/13 09:57 AM
My stalkers were in real life. Creepier than webbernet stalkers IMO. noway noway

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 02/06/13 05:42 PM
2 days and still no ratings? surprised sad sad brokenheart frustrated frustrated

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25