Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:18 PM

If you look at the Admendments you will find where the Supreme Court defined the word "INFRENGE" and the full statement made by the Supreme Court.

The problem with that argument is that the SCOTUS was intended to be checked by a a jury. (John Jay insisted on the jury as a check on the SCOTUS, and was the first chief justice, btw) When they began making decisions like the one you mentioned, they became tyrannical.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:18 PM

If you look at the Admendments you will find where the Supreme Court defined the word "INFRENGE" and the full statement made by the Supreme Court.

The problem with that argument is that the SCOTUS was intended to be checked by a a jury. (John Jay insisted on the jury as a check on the SCOTUS, and was the first chief justice, btw) When they began making decisions like the one you mentioned, they became tyrannical.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:13 PM

^^ not to me, but winlei is stunning love

Hmm, heavenlyboy i cant see you clearly
Blurry hot. ^-^v

hmmm...try adjusting your monitor winlei is still uber hot..anaconda's cool. drinker drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 02:37 PM
^^ not to me, but winlei is stunning love

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 01:34 PM
red hot stuff! drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 11:55 AM

My religion philosophy has only been around 70 years or so.

But yes, the Catholic church had the Spanish inquisition....nasty stuff and totally devoid of Biblical teachings.

Did you know the Koran and Bible are the same book until Jesus? Or somewheres like that?

the Koran is not a bad book, its that Islam is broken into many factions/sects that usually has one or two people at the top that dictate it's meaning to the followers... huh... sounds like some other religion somewhere...

Sounds like every religion I know of. :thumbsup:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/10/13 11:26 AM
This is a ridiculous talking point/meme for the right wing blabbermouths. When they say "low information" they usually really mean "didn't believe or memorize the propaganda and misinformation spoon-fed by the media and/or regime". People who are truly "high information" know that the nonsense that passes for "fact" in media and from the Ministry Of Truth (Orwellian lingo for official government mouthpieces) is all or mostly BS.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 09:56 PM

For taping thepublic indecency of topher and uploaded it on the net

For distributing said indecency worldwide via amazon. shocked

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 09:38 PM
public indecency (wanking off on the corner of a busy intersection and yelling at people randomly)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 05:25 PM
that Augustine was right WRT the impossibility of finding happiness in the temporal world. Trying to feel better now that I've had a breakup recently.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 03:22 PM

I've been there to, and as silly as it may seem, i've come to one conclusion that has helped me a great deal, and is what I tell my friends.
You have to keep telling yourself that you cannot help others to the full extent of your ability until YOU are happy.
You have to step back, look at the situation and make certain that you are putting yourself first.
Dysfunctional relationships, in the end, accomplished nothing and didn't help the person you were with either, so, make yourself happy.

As the caregiver personality, you're always going to want to reach out and help people unless of course you become heartless, which I doubt happening.
You just have to, again, remember dysfunction helps no one, and if you're not happy it isn't going to work out.

A stong yet caring woman can attract a different kind of man, even a completely different spectrum, just by putting your happiness on the front burner.
be confident, be sincere, be caring and attentive, but always watch out for #1.

Like my dear departed grandma always said
"In the end, you's is you's. How can you make someone else happy when the one tryin' ca'y'nt even keep 'erself happy?"

<3
Much luck.

This is a good point. Augustine talked about this general subject. Basically, he said that everything external (people, places, things, events) is temporal and fleeting and can never make you ultimately happy.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 02:59 PM
single again, if anyone's interested.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:46 PM
Pretty hot :wink:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:47 PM
I love symphonic metal! :) love love :banana: :banana: smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 03/08/13 09:33 AM

Summary of the “10 Things Everyone Needs to Know about Islam”: by Dr. Emir Caner

1. Allah and Jehovah are NOT the same God
2. Jihad, or holy war, is prescribed in the Koran and Hadith
3. There are specific protocols in Islam (e.g. women are not to go to Jihad)
4. Islam does not believe in religious freedom
5. Islam has a lower view of woman than Christianity
6. Islam has a low view of Jesus
7. Islam has a low view of the Bible
8. Islam is the most work-based religion in the world
9. Islam is divided among denominations
10. Many Muslims are coming to faith in Christ

Allah and Jehovah are different names for YHWH. All semitic people recognize God's command not to utter his true name. You have facts mixed in with exaggerations here-generally known as propaganda. I suggest you read the church fathers (the Orthodox and Catholic fathers, specifically. These are the only churches that can trace their roots back to the apostles and Christ himself. All the Protestants make stuff up as they go along.)

btw, the conflict between jews and muslims is tracs back to disagreement on whether Isaac or Ishmael was to receive the blessing of Abrahm (ultimately derived from YHWH). As the tribes of Israel have always done, these peoples warred (and tend to continue to war) over this and other beliefs.

As an aside, keep in mind there is no one monolithic thing called "judaism" and another called "Islam". Judaism alone has always been divided into 3 primary groups, and Islam is generally considered even more splintered. Trying to make blanket statements about any religion is naive and ignorant at best.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 03/07/13 05:08 PM
mighty cute flowerforyou drool flowers

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:39 PM
To be fair, all statists everywhere want the laypeople to be less armed than the regime. This way, the people can be intimidated into obeying any arbitrary diktat issued. The Anti-Federalists knew this, which is why they drafted Amendment II.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 03/05/13 12:09 PM

Was wondering how many wrestling fans we got here? If your a fan who are your favorites, past and present?

MMA grapplers are the best. All the Gracies are awesome, but I'm especially impressed by Henzo.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 03/03/13 04:05 PM

We meet by chance… fall in-like at first glance… can’t wait for romance… we unbuckle our pants... during foreplay we arouse our senses and curiosity… our passion controls us with its intensity… together in-lust our bodies are on fire… our minds are on the brink… and… we don’t stop to think… we react to our impulses… tearing at our clothes… we’re naked and exposed… craving and maintaining caresses… entangled and breathless… we can’t get enough of this… we two are now one… in-love and having fun…

A lot of us test the waters(sex) before we jump in the pool(relationship) feet first. drool So… can awesome sex be what brings two people together at the beginning of an emotional connection? smitten

Is it possible to have nothing else in common except great sex, and yet still be able to make the relationship work to our equal advantage, if while staying together for the sex we learn to grow in other areas too? :heart::heart:

If we go our separate ways, then meet up again, and the old sparks reignite, is it acceptable to have one more tryst? smokin

Augustine and Buddha taught about the irrationality of the emotion of sex. From experience, meditation, and study, I've come to the conclusion that sex and/or physical attraction isn't sufficient basis for a stable relationship.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:42 AM
white hot, as always! pitchfork drool

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25