Community > Posts By > Syggie

Syggie's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:34 PM

Don't look so serious in your profile picture. Smiling is probably the easiest way to make you more approachable

Cool, cool. Guess I can give the whole "smiling" thing a try. =P

Syggie's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:33 PM
Ask. I would like to think because I want to know if she would like a kiss from me just as much as I would from her.... but I might just not be courageous enough to just grab it. =P

Syggie's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:29 PM

Did you Go to sent mail and see if they even read the mail yet? Perhaps they didn't get the message yet.

Hehe. ya. But oh well. Guess I never thought about guys being mean after being rejected too. So, I guess I see why some women wouldn't respond.

I dunno, I personally have answered mails from people I have no interested in and have just told them that. And actually kept chatting with them for awhile after doing so. =P And when I do send mails to people I might be interested in, i try to be polite and never have gone the "omg you so sexy" route.

Anyway... thanks for the responses ladies and gents. ^^

Syggie's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:01 PM
Edited by Syggie on Sun 03/22/09 08:01 PM
not to answer messages? ; ; I rarely, rarely get any replies from the few messages I've sent to women. Even if people are not interested in someone, shouldn't they at least say "Hi. thanks but no thanks"? Hell, i'd be ok with "eww, no, creep'o" but just to ignore people is mean! ; ;

Syggie's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:26 PM

Anyone I have ever felt love for.. I still do..
the type or intensity may change.. but never does it totally fade away.:heart:

I have no regrets... have learned something valuable from each relationship in addition to having many happy memories of good times shared.

Do I wish I could go back & recapture? No... for there was always a reason it ended. flowerforyou

I agree. I feel the same with some of the people I've been close to in my life too. I do think I still love a girl I "loved" a long time ago... and while I don't wish to just be back with her... I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I had changed or she had or certain things hadn't happened the way they did. I dunno... one of those days, I guess. =P

Syggie's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:16 PM
someone you loved at some point in your life? Or is there always that little voice in your head that wishes for things to be different once things are over?

Syggie's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:39 PM
Shyness. Not being a social person hurts your chance on meeting... well.... anyone. =P

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:36 PM

Never make someone a priority that only makes you an option...

Oh wow, I like that. That's exactly what I did. ;;

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:23 PM
Another thing. Walking away... how should I go about doing this? Just tell her I don't see us going anywhere and that we should stop talking to each other... or just plain ignore her? Really sucks that I'm here again... but guess it needs to be done.

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:32 PM

Have you actually met?....I don't think so....you can never fall in love with a profile or a voice on the phone....you must meet & if she won't meet you, then move on.....

personally, this woman is dangerous for you.....i'd give her one chance to meet you if you really felt so inclined....but after that I go looking elsewhere.....

No, we haven't met. And I won't try to convince you or anyone of what I felt and still feel for this girl. Is it love? maybe not. But I know I felt something I had never felt before for anyone. I know my heart raced like crazy by just hearing her voice. I know that I fantasized being with her.... not sexually (well, that too) but just to be with her. Just to kiss her, to hug her. Meh...

Anyway... thanks everyone for their thoughts. Guess it is time to move on.

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 04:53 PM

Maybe I do need to move on. At one point I thought I had, but then she "walked" right back in, and now I can't stop thinking about her.

And I definitely don't like playing games but I thought maybe if I just kept waiting she would see that I was serious about giving us a try. But I'm at the point that I don't even know if waiting will do anything... since all i get is "idk"
how long has this been going on? You can't keep letting her walk in and out of your life turning things upside down then you leave you with a "IDK"

Well, we were "together" about 3-4 months ago, then things fell apart and she decided to "just be friends" which I couldn't do since I liked her so much... so we kinda stop talking. But I got an e-mail with her phone number a few days ago (different than the one she had first)out of nowhere and we started talking again. And again, I thought I had left her behind but I couldn't stop myself but go "back to her" when I got her number and thought she wanted to "reconnect" sort of speak. A lot of things seem to be happening in her life right now, but she still doesn't know what she wants with me.

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 04:44 PM
Maybe I do need to move on. At one point I thought I had, but then she "walked" right back in, and now I can't stop thinking about her.

And I definitely don't like playing games but I thought maybe if I just kept waiting she would see that I was serious about giving us a try. But I'm at the point that I don't even know if waiting will do anything... since all i get is "idk"

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/17/08 04:27 PM
I've had this huge crush for this girl for quite awhile. And I know many don't believe in falling in love for someone you've never really met... but at some point I really thought I loved her...but even though she says she likes me and that cares deeply for me, she's very indecisive on what to do with me. Sometimes she says she's in love with me, sometimes she just wants to be friends. I don't know what to do. At one point we stopped talking for awhile, but recently we started talking again. We have so much in common that it's scary. She's smart, sweet, beautiful. Maybe I'm naive (hell, I know I am) but I think she's the one for me and I've asked her to meet me a few times, and she said "no" that she "doesn't know" what she wants. So, right now I'm playing the waiting game.... hoping she decides that I'm worth a real try.

What should I do? Keep waiting? or just realize that nothing will happen between us and move on?

Syggie's photo
Sat 08/16/08 04:38 PM
I just pay attention on which musle reacts more when I hear her voice. If my heart starts beating faster and faster then it's love. If all I do is get a hard-on, then lust it is!

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:39 PM
As long as I can watch or even better... join in, I say "Go for it!"

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:38 PM
Desire to be with me.
A sense of self respect.
Good sense of humor.

and....

Lots of moneyz.

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:33 PM
I'm most likely in one right now. She makes me feel like I belong and like love is actually a possibility, yet I don't think anything will ever happen between us.

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:55 PM
Because my heart beats wildly by just hearing her voice.... now why that is so? I don't know. =x

Syggie's photo
Sun 08/10/08 05:15 PM

When I see a romantic movie, my reaction is usually:

E) To expect the exact same thing in my life and will settle for nothing less

That's where I stand and it sucks. My expectations of love might be a bit too high... expecting to find someone who only wants to be with you and only thinks of you is nonexistant. I only find women who "really like/love me" but they want their alone time just as much. Sucks... I need to stop watching movies. ; ;

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:09 PM
Most likely leave them, since I lose interest quite fast when ignored.

Previous 1 3 4