Community > Posts By > TxRose64

TxRose64's photo
Mon 06/23/14 06:11 AM
"should"? meaning am I obligated or have a duty to date a person who doesn't have money and you do??

No I sure don't. But what I did care about is if he could support himself. I didn't care how much he makes but that he indeed does or has other means.

I was looking for a partner NOT a dependent.

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 02:55 PM
Merc is that you?! drinker

yes the future's always looking good!!

well until it's time for the dirt napnoway !

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 02:52 PM
Edited by TxRose64 on Tue 06/17/14 02:51 PM
I'll say it...Money.

I don't put money and love in the same category though.

You can live w/o love, you cannot live (unless it's under a bridge) without money. You need shelter and food and that costs money.

would I marry for money or be in a relationship for money? is the better question.

the answer's no. There's not enough money in the world for that. I made sure a long time ago I can provide and well for em and mine.

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:37 PM

Ego,Yes I do

there I fixed it for yah!rofl rofl shocked

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:31 PM
Edited by TxRose64 on Tue 06/17/14 01:33 PM
are we talking tears of joy?pitchfork

if so about an hour or so ago:banana: laugh

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:30 PM
Edited by TxRose64 on Tue 06/17/14 01:35 PM
Nice to be seen, gal

~~~crams the words right back into Comput72's mouth~~~ :P

found 'em drinker :banana: oops

TxRose64's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:12 PM
lots and lots of things...yeah I know "look what the cat drug in" HI!!:)

laughter of those I love.

and our PUPPIES!!

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:19 PM
Just wait kiddo it'll be the "girls" !embarassed

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:17 PM
We are different, and there will always be an open gap. We are anatomically, chemically, behaviorally and psychologically different.
It's about relishing/enjoying those differences, not being at odds with them. imo

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:12 PM
we're around!

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:03 PM
if he's TRULY my other half WE do the bills!:wink:

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:01 PM
Just me but have you discussed your dissatisfaction with your wife?

Maybe and Might time! Communicate like adults, she can lose the weight and YOU very easily!! Once you cheat there's no going back from that!

Did you really think anyone was going to say "Sure!!cheat, you're entitled!!"???

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:53 PM
I just try to be the kind of person I'd like to be with.:smile:

I'd ask no more of them than I do of myself.

tough to do, I fail miserably at times, most definitely.

TxRose64's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:49 PM
Remember those "Love Is" characters when were young?

Love is a deep concern for his well being and happiness. It is caring and giving without concern of receiving.

He's my best friend, my lover, my partner all rolled into one. When his smile brightens my whole world, and I want to make him smile. Its fulfillment on an etheral plain. Not being able to bear the thought of life another day without him in my life. And I just cannot wait to kiss him again!! I think and feel that, I'm in love!

I've had it, I'd like to again.

TxRose64's photo
Wed 03/27/13 08:15 AM
Leftover Sushi!!
taking a class, it's not pretty but it's great!

TxRose64's photo
Wed 03/27/13 05:45 AM
True McKinnon, I'm "out there" and honestly had better luck real time since I started this dating odyssey mid december. Surprisingly the grocery store has turned into a singles club while I had my head down and nose to the grindstone!!

I work for myself, I don't date within my profession, don't **** where I eat!! I can't/don't date my patients. Most of my friends in suburbia are married, so online it is. Scammers are a part of online life though, no sense worrying or getting upset about it.

TxRose64's photo
Wed 03/27/13 05:10 AM
AthenaRose, I hear you, same here, trying the online dating thing it's been since pre 2004 some things have changed some have stayed the same.

I'm with you I can't imagine why on earth someone would do the fake profile thing, the hours of messaging, seems like a lot of wasted time and effort to me!

There are some genuine ones out there right?
Needles in a Haystack? Unicorns? ;)