Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:36 AM

Bill Maher is taken apart by Glenn Greenwald for trying to
absolve the US from any responsibility for the mass slaughter
and destruction in Muslim countries, blaming it on Islamic
fundamentalism, as if the Afghanistan and Iraq wars never
happened, as if the US wasn't pushing for more war in Iran, as
if it isn't intervening in Somalia and Yemen.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:31 AM
Edited by HappyBun on Tue 06/18/13 09:38 AM

The Truth The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth. Been reading this guy Glen Greenwald for some time now. Since he joined the Guardian he has come to the fore.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35315.htm

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:30 AM
Edited by HappyBun on Tue 06/18/13 09:35 AM
The Truth The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth. Been reading this guy Glen Greenwald for some time now. Since he joined the Guardian he has come to the fore.

Bill Maher is taken apart by Glenn Greenwald for trying to
absolve the US from any responsibility for the mass slaughter
and destruction in Muslim countries, blaming it on Islamic
fundamentalism, as if the Afghanistan and Iraq wars never
happened, as if the US wasn't pushing for more war in Iran, as
if it isn't intervening in Somalia and Yemem

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:20 AM

When did Russia gain sovereignty over Syria?
Syria is a Sovereign Country so why is America and Nato interfeering. Russia is an Ally of Syria. China has a massive interest in Iran. If Syria goes down then the final seven countries in five years plan is next. He who controls the middle east controls the flow of oil. Iran supplies 20 to 30% of Chinas Oil. Russia and China cannot stand by and allow the west to dictaqte. Best go head to head now than later. Go Vladimir Go.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 04:26 AM

Its like two different street gangs fighting over turf. laugh
same turf!

Solution: Divide the turf and the world or agree that they are both guarantors of peace. Not too many countries will argue with two superpowers. No more wars. One world currency and we would all be Happy Buns Buns
Yeah,right!
Sure did work in Ireland!

Tell me more.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 04:21 AM
I always regardied that rule/church law as man made so I applied my own rule. I never considered sex. Before marriage a sin . There is a loophole, don't get married.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 06/18/13 04:12 AM

same turf!

Solution: Divide the turf and the world or agree that they are both guarantors of peace. Not too many countries will argue with two superpowers. No more wars. One world currency and we would all be Happy Buns Buns

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 10:28 PM
Debate ? One word?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:59 PM

Vlad talking about International Law,and pretending he is the Defender of it,ought to tickle anyone's Funny-Bone!
Need I say Chechnya,Georgia,and all the Skullduggery at home and abroad?laugh
Now you and I know that Vlad would come in a poor second if not third in the League of International Law breakers. No names mentioned.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:39 PM

A pissing contest

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:27 PM
Vladimir will not allow No-fly zones in Syria. It would be a total direspect for International Law. Vladimir has the power of Veto so Barack will have to deal. He has also said that it would be a gross mistake if the usual suspects arm dubious terrorist groups. Putin is the man of the moment. The Russians are no longer coming, THEY ARE HERE. God bless Vladimir.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:06 PM
How the West was Lost. Wonderful new concept. Lets arm the terrorists to figh Terrorism. Thats how sick Our Leaders have become.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:19 PM

Never seen so much security in my entire life. The trains are running late. On my way to Dublin so We won't be meeting up.

I thought that you lived in England?
Thinking is really bad for some folks. but hold that thought.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:14 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Mon 06/17/13 12:16 PM
The UK are scared of getting sucked in to the conflict. Easier to arm some terrorists and let them try and do the dirty work. The War on Terror is now the The War by Terrorists.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:52 AM

Why don't you all keep him?laugh
Sadly he has gone the way of many puppets before him. Sold his soul for a pocket of gold. Why intelligent men do this I will never understand. I keep on hoping that he will redeem himself and do the nright thing.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:44 AM

Rut Ro!..... Guess this admin does have problems with leaks, hackers and whistleblowers. Problem is, it's not the whistleblowers or hackers who are the problem!

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

CISPA? PIPA? Naw... PRISM! It was never about protection or thwarting terrorism....it's about cover-up, control of the narrative and shielding the gov't sponsored MSM lies to the people!

Now there's the problem!
According to the news here, Putin is to take isuue with Cameron on the evidence to support the use of sarin gas by the Syrian Army. Putin also states that Russia is well within International Law on his supplying Assad with weapons. The strong man of the East versus the Bullies of the west. Who will win ???????????

HappyBun's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:43 AM
Never seen so much security in my entire life. The trains are running late. On my way to Dublin so We won't be meeting up.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 06/16/13 01:01 AM

“Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.”

Bruce Coville

HappyBun's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:55 AM

There are so many truths that were once conspiracy theories I can't count them.

There will always be conspiracies. And there will always be theorists.

And there will always be people who make fun of conspiracy theories.

Nothing should be accepted as truth until there is total transparency.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 06/14/13 03:35 AM
The European way is the way forward. France has a first class healthcare system and of course The UK has a second to none system. Universal health care for all is the only way..

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 20 21