Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Mon 04/22/13 03:32 AM

I cannot wait to hear the reasons why the FBI determined the older brother had no ties to extremism.

I find it strange that the Russians would name him as a terror suspect, turn that over to the FBI and them not noticing him leaving the country for 6 months on a trip to the most unsettled terrorist haven in the Caucasus region..

Not to mention the fact that they lied initially saying they had no idea who he was and then the mother comes out and blows their story.

the government let it happen... they have their agenda
Could it be that 911 was allowed to happen as well.?

HappyBun's photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:49 PM

Margaret Thatcher got herself elected on the back of the Falklands . Military action is good for ruthless power seekers.

against a bunch of college kids... wasn't that a 20 minute war?
Killing college kids got her five more years of unfettered power. No point in taking on the big boys, there might be a chance of losing.

to be honest, i don't know much about her, except that she did mick jagger...
she did mick jagger???

HappyBun's photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:47 PM

More proof that King Barry is a classless, arrogant, poor excuse of a man (and I use the word man lhere ightly). Let's push away the one country who has always been there for us. What a pathetic POS.

What country is that ?

Britian???

That's a hoot.

And after all the nasty things they did to us in the war for our independence. BTW do you celebrate the fourth of July? What does it mean to you? Or do you still bow to the queen?

Couldn't help noticing how uncomfortable Dick Cheny looked as he stood for Thatchers choice of "I bow to thee my country"

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 11:57 AM

Margaret Thatcher got herself elected on the back of the Falklands . Military action is good for ruthless power seekers.

against a bunch of college kids... wasn't that a 20 minute war?
Killing college kids got her five more years of unfettered power. No point in taking on the big boys, there might be a chance of losing.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 08:31 AM

I'm British and I don't feel snubbed or "dissed" by this. Don't much care for Obama's speach where he praised Thatcher as some sort of champion of freedom though. Thatcher was a fascist. That's how most of the people that grew up living under the Thatcher regime felt about her.
Thatcher not only destroyed whole communities but destroyed an National Asset (The Coal Mines). She [ordered] the coal mines to be flooded. It was class war and her class won. There was harmony in the mining areas but she created division.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:22 AM
I doubt he will be taken alive. Nothing to be gained by him at this stage.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:11 AM

Still leaves Chavez a Bum!
What you think,UK should have just laid down for Argentina,who had a Junta Of Bums ruling,and started the Falkland War illegally,since Argentina never owned the Falklands,were not even in existence when Spain lost the Islands to Britain!

We agree that Thatcher got elected through military aggression. Chavez was elected several times democratically.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:40 AM
Watching it right now. Will be interesting to see what the motive was.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:13 AM

HappyBun's photo
Thu 04/18/13 01:11 PM
Too much make-up is a real turn-off.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:28 AM
The thing is Hugo Chavez done good for millions of poor people......Margaret Thatcher done a lot of good for a privileged few.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 04/17/13 05:30 PM
In the 1980's Margaret Thatcher supported Pol Pots Khmer Rouge. She had many unsavoury friends, each as ruthless as the other.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 04/17/13 07:29 AM

Thatcher destroyed the working class in the U.K..

Is it any wonder that the right wing in this country idolizes her?
Margaret Thatcher favoured Financial Capitalism over hard working people. Her dealings with Northern Ireland were inhuman and her protege David Cameron has rightly apologised to the Irish people for her wrongdoings.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next