Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/14/13 02:32 AM
Edited by HappyBun on Tue 05/14/13 02:41 AM
Constitutional theory defines a timocracy as either
a state where only property owners may participate in government, or
a government in which love of honor is the ruling principle.[1]
The more extreme forms of timocracy, where power derives from wealth rather than honor, may shift in their form and become a plutocracy where the wealthy and powerful use their power to entrench their wealth.
One could apply this system to quite a few countries I would imagine. We could invent a new system and call it "GEORGETOCRACY"

SOROS WOULD BE PLEASED

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:56 PM
http://www.sheepdogreport.com/httpwww-dailymail-co-uknewsarticle-2270219u-s-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-blame-assad-html/

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:52 PM
Just read an article that suggests that the white house may have given the green light for a chemical weapon attack in Syria. The article has been withdrawn from the Daily Mail in England. I will try and relocate it.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:26 PM
Once upon a time Britian ruled the world and now it looks like they may have to pay for the crimes they committed while in charge. Japan had to pay its victims. Germany had to pay its victims. America should pay but its early days yet. Bullies should never get a free ride.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:49 PM

You are asking the wrong questions.

I recognise the validity of his questions, but then, perhaps I don't share your confirmation bias.

Your government has just sanctioned $123 million to the Syrian opposition which includes the Nusra Front and Al Qaeda who according the your government are terrorists.

Incorrect, the funds are awarded to the FSA via the SNC who aren't affiliated with Al-Qaeda or the Nusra Front.

What you have in Syria is a proxy poxy war.

This is a myth put about by those who merely hate the US and don't know what they are talking about. I'd just ignore it.

What is happening in Syria is being decided by America on one side and Russia on the other, that is a proxy not a myth.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 03:22 PM

The British have not been to the forefront in Imperialism but they sure as hell have been in the background supporting American Imperialism.

huh Seriously?

You make such a wild claim without providing any evidence to support it.
You obviously believe something different so lets hear your viewpoint. I would be wasting my time trying to convince you.

No. That is not how it works.

I don't have to make a different claim.

If you make a claim, then it is up to you to provide evidence to support your claim. Otherwise, I will consider your claim to be mere speculation on your part.
You want me to prove that Britian committed crimes against humanity?. Where would you like me to start, Northern Ireland , South Africa, India, China Kenyarma, if I could cut and paste I could keep you in Reading material for a season. You do some reading for a change. The real history is out there ,one has got to search for it because it has been hidden from the main¯

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 02:37 PM

Folks, clearly an impasse has been reached in this debate. So, perhaps it would be best just to let this thread die.

NO.
You must stay here and ENTERTAIN ME with your strange arguments.

But seriously(ish) - I would like to know how exactly people that are so against something like homosexuals marrying are thinking. I'm open to any viewpoints, and would like to hear everyone's feelings on the matter.

What I've gathered so far is that some feel that traditional values are being upset, and that their own marriage is soiled by other people of the same gender marrying?

nothing wrong with the way things are now, so why change it? gays over here seem to be demanding that the non gays accept and embrace gays, and i don't work well with demands...

Did you think the same when interracial marriages aren't allowed? That things were fine and didn't need to change?
One would think reading this thread that all laws have been around since yearone

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 02:30 PM

The British have not been to the forefront in Imperialism but they sure as hell have been in the background supporting American Imperialism.

huh Seriously?

You make such a wild claim without providing any evidence to support it.
You obviously believe something different so lets hear your viewpoint. I would be wasting my time trying to convince you.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 12:52 PM
Thank You.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 12:27 PM

Most Americans are probably not aware of this and the vast majority would not agree with there country being involved, so how does this situation come about. The U.S. Military is active in 20 different countries in the middle east alone.

Where do you get the figure of 74 current wars? Does that include the "War on Drugs" and "War on Poverty?"

As far as sending special forces to other countries, I know from my time in the military, the US sends troops to allied countries for joint training exercises. For example, when I was in the Army, my unit and I went to Germany. We did not fight a war.

Maybe you could post a link?
Sorry I can't copy and paste ,using a Smart TV bwowser. the best I can do is. www.shoah.org.uk and type 74 wars into search on the home page.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 12:06 PM
So why does George want to destroy America?. What comes after that?.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:57 AM

....okay.....

Nothing is personal here.

You lost me at "the British got sued by Kenya"

Why should I care?

That is no worse than "the British got sued by Eric"

..that's me

Why would I care?

Not looking to be a prick....just stating the obvious.
Okey Dokey. No Problem.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:51 AM

they are not banning anything, it's against the law now...
What specifically is against the law ?

stupid question... next
We know you are disgusted with two men having Anal Sex. Question-What are your views on Anal sex in a Hetrosexual situation. It does happen [consenting and accepting]

it's disgusting no matter who...
Thank you for your quick and unequivocal answer.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:44 AM

stupid question... next
We know you are disgusted with two men having Anal Sex. Question-What are your views on Anal sex in a Hetrosexual situation. It does happen [consenting and accepting]

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:34 AM

What have you against George Soros?

Everything about him and his abilities to corrupt and manipulate

George wants a One world Social Democracy. One Currency, One Language, One Government. A world where the rich can be rich and the poor can be comfortable. Sounds wonderful to me. I could go to Texas and we would have the same language. I wouldnt have lost money changing from one currency to another. Nothing to fight for, above us only skies.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:22 AM

Look out America your turn is coming. Your great great grandchildren will pay the price for your being asleep at the wheel .

What are you babbling about?

It started off as a rant against British imperialism...(which they haven't done in a while)

Then in the next sentence..You are griping about American imperialism.

Who are you mad at?

.....You should be more afraid of Texas.
I am not babbling,griping or mad. Why are you getting personal?. The British are being sued right now By Kenya. The British have not been to the forefront in Imperialism but they sure as hell have been in the background supporting American Imperialism. of which you had absolutely nothing to contribute. It is only one subject matter. What is your problem?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 10:08 AM

..those who oppose sodomy are somehow afraid of something,,,

never quite figured that term out myself,,,
Could we for the sake of argument use sodomy/anal sex as one and the same.

both are accurate

gay butt sex is more accurate than both.... anal sex doesn't imply gay, and neither does sodomy... since this thread is about gays, then gay butt sex is appropriate...

Oh, so it's strictly anal sex between gay people that you don't want to happen. You're ok with anal arc between straight people. Got it.
That seems to be the case. A touch of the double standards . We have a case of Gay Butt Sex is Wrong and Hetro Butt Sex is OK????????? Both of those Terms GBS/HBS are rather offensive. What is wrong with the Term Anal Sex?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:47 AM

See other thread. Is it Georges left-wing tendencies you disagree with?
Nope,his swinish ways!
He must have escaped from Orwell's Animal Farm!
The Megalomaniac!
You really need to check out some of the Spiderweb he's created!

He is neither Left or Right,he is just George Soros The Spider!
Very little need for Trash like him in this world!
He is no better than all the others you condemn,and a damn sight worse than some!
From what I have read so far you and George are lining up nicely on the power of Governments. What do you believe his overall plan is?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:01 AM

The human male brain works better after a sexual act
Does that apply to Homosexuals also?

I only know the relationship between a man and a woman, other things??? l do not know them
You only mentioned the male brain after sex ,that is why I asked the question.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:57 AM