Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 02:08 AM
Sex between two consenting adults and that includes man/woman man/man woman/woman is a matter for them alone. If it doesn't harm , cause grief or cost anyone else then that is OK . Religion has caused more grief and harm than sex has.

Sex is good
Sex is healthy, I am using as a means to keep fit.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:41 PM

..those who oppose sodomy are somehow afraid of something,,,

never quite figured that term out myself,,,
Could we for the sake of argument use sodomy/anal sex as one and the same.

both are accurate

gay butt sex is more accurate than both.... anal sex doesn't imply gay, and neither does sodomy... since this thread is about gays, then gay butt sex is appropriate...

No, this thread ISN'T about gays. It's about marriage equality for the human race. How you get off by throwing around the term butt sex is beyond me. Maybe you've tried it and like it??

no, it's about gays wanting to be gay... there is no such thing as marriage inequality... any man, gay or not, can marry any woman he wants... gays want extra rights, and to cram their lifestyle down everyone else's throat...
That's really thinking outside the box, gay men marrying any woman. I presume Lesbians are included in that.

sure...why wouldn't they? a world full of homos, great for the future... i think it all should be suppressed, not welcomed...
You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. And what is more important all people should be entitled to live the lives they wish. Intelligent human beings do not need narrow minded people to tell them how to live their lives. I believe the majority of people are now enlightened and the minority thinking on this matter is best left in the last century.

8 billion people can't live the way they want to live... if they could, there would be no laws...
It is estimated there are just over one million gay people in the USA . One million in a population of 300 + million is nothing to be scared about . Embrace the love and thou shalt receive an abundance in return.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:20 PM

both are accurate

gay butt sex is more accurate than both.... anal sex doesn't imply gay, and neither does sodomy... since this thread is about gays, then gay butt sex is appropriate...

No, this thread ISN'T about gays. It's about marriage equality for the human race. How you get off by throwing around the term butt sex is beyond me. Maybe you've tried it and like it??

no, it's about gays wanting to be gay... there is no such thing as marriage inequality... any man, gay or not, can marry any woman he wants... gays want extra rights, and to cram their lifestyle down everyone else's throat...
That's really thinking outside the box, gay men marrying any woman. I presume Lesbians are included in that.

sure...why wouldn't they? a world full of homos, great for the future... i think it all should be suppressed, not welcomed...
You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. And what is more important all people should be entitled to live the lives they wish. Intelligent human beings do not need narrow minded people to tell them how to live their lives. I believe the majority of people are now enlightened and the minority thinking on this matter is best left in the last century.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:28 PM

both are accurate

man marry woman, woman marry man, seems pretty basic and inclusive of everyone,,,
In a perfect Genetically Modified Human Species maybe.

Are you saying that there are no gay men and no Lesbian Women

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:22 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Sun 05/12/13 02:30 PM

both are accurate

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:11 PM

both are accurate

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:47 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Sun 05/12/13 12:50 PM

both are accurate

One shouldn't knock anything until one has tried it.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 11:02 AM

American Corporations are part of the problems in most of these countries. American Corporations are the Real Power in America. Corporate greed is bringing the US down.
CORPORATE GREED is bringing the planet down.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:46 AM

both are accurate

gay butt sex is more accurate than both.... anal sex doesn't imply gay, and noeither does sodomy... since this thread is about gays, then gay butt sex is appropriate...
Are you saying that anal sex between men is wrong and hetroK anal sex is OK?

maybe you should read it again... do you just make stuff up, or is there something that i wrote that says anal sex is ok?
READ my post again. That was a QUESTION???

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:40 AM

both are accurate

gay butt sex is more accurate than both.... anal sex doesn't imply gay, and noeither does sodomy... since this thread is about gays, then gay butt sex is appropriate...
Are you saying that anal sex between men is wrong and hetro anal sex is OK?

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:40 AM

both are accurate

Are you saying that anal sex between men is wrong and hetro anal sex is OK?

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:31 AM

Could we for the sake of argument use sodomy/anal sex as oyyne and the same.

both are accurate
Could have been the lack of accuracy that created the practice in the first place.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:23 AM

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:16 AM

please use the proper terminology,,,,

sodomy
Is that addressed to me?

it was addressed to anyone discussing sodomy,,,in this thread
Heterosexual Anal Sex in the Bible
We should take careful note. What reasons are there for suggesting that the admonitions in all of these scriptures apply only to homosexual acts of anal intercourse, and not heterosexual acts too?
Arguably, in none of these scriptures refering to sodomy does the Bible specify that it's referring to homosexual sex specifically. Indeed, to presume that these references apply to only homosexual men would be reading into scripture. Consequently, we should presume that the prohibition of anal sex in the Bible applies equally to heterosexual married couples.

I don't normally like copy and paste but this is what I was getting at. Anal sex is not confined to gay men.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:50 AM

please use the proper terminology,,,,

sodomy
Is that addressed to me?

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:34 AM
P

The day they legalize gay sex in Wisconsin is the day its hunters turn in their rifles for a glass of cranberry juice.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Gay sex does not have to be "legalized." As far as I know there are no laws against it, at least laws that can be enforced. If Wisconsin still has any laws against what people can do in private con-sensually, they need to come into this century.

And what does gay marriage have to do with cranberry juice? I'm confused.

Everything you've said is ridiculous. Now, I can talk about my great state....what we need and don't need. You don't have any right.

I don't have any right to do what?
Talk about Wisconsin?

I'm not really talking about Wisconsin in particular.

Any state that still has any laws against what two consenting adults can do in private needs to come into this century. You are the one who brought Wisconsin into the subject of this thread.

This thread is not about who you should be able to have sex with, its about SAME SEX MARRIAGE.

You are so territorial. laugh

You aren't very good at fallacies--strange since you use a list of them quite frequently. The topic is clearly about the goal of having every state cave in to others' views from different states. That is what is ridiculous. I vote in my state. You do not vote in my state. Get that through your head. Now, when you use words like "should" and "need", it leaves no room for any type of conceptualization whatsoever and everyone knows that's insane.

So, instead of *****-footing around like a little girl, why don't you just go ahead and proclaim that you're just as biased and bigoted as anyone. You want people to think one thing, to see one thing, to end all thought and submit. That's never going to happen no matter what laws there are. Sorry, but that's just pure fantasy.

If you haven't noticed, take a look at the crime rate for my great state, then go ahead and make with that sarcastic laugh emoticon thingy.

You're the one who doesn't even want gay people having sex, but you're calling someone else a bigot?

When in the world did I ever say that?

I didn't call her anything, she did.

All I'm tearing at is.... mind your own state. Do I go barking at the people of Maryland demanding this and that? No.

Why would it bother you so much if gay people were allowed to marry in your state? How is that affecting your life?

and why do care what the people in Wisconsin do? you should worry about your own state, and then the gay's there can have all the butt sex they want... maybe people in Wisconsin don't feel the same way you do about gay butt sex...
"GAY BUTT SEX" Shades of Homophobia

HappyBun's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:17 AM

I say, let the homosexuals get married as long as one wears a wedding dress and that they serve cranberry juice cocktails at the reception.drinker
You should start a wedding arranging service I am sure you have plenty of ideas as to what men should wear and drink.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/10/13 12:10 PM
Looks like we may have a case to test International Law very soon. John Kerry has revived to Arab League Peace Initiative but already Netanyahu has sent delegates to pressure the US from ratifying it. Interesting times.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/10/13 10:19 AM

America were to the forefront in Framing International Law within the UN but wars of Agression seem to have pushed respect for International Law to the sidelines. Has Israel put America in a bad light with its recent Airstrikes on Syria. Surely America and Russia are the major powers that should deal with world problems.

Is Assads murdering of his own people a violation of international law?

Is the transfer of weapons to a known and designated international terrorist group a violation of international law?

The US and Russia should tell the world to fix their own problems and if they did people like you would have nothing to complain about.
You are asking the wrong questions. Your government has just sanctioned $123 million to the Syrian opposition which includes the Nusra Front and Al Qaeda who according the your government are terrorists. What you have in Syria is a proxy poxy war. What do you mean by "People like me who complain"?

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/10/13 10:00 AM

America needs to stay the hell out of other countries problems unless they are an ally like Japan, Israel among others. Our military should be FORBIDDEN from going to foreign countries on behalf of corporations. Its not our place to police the world.
Are American Corporations not part of the problems in most of these countries. Are American Corporations not the Real Power in America?. If there ever was a myth it is That America is The Policeman of the world.