Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 11:16 AM
Edited by HappyBun on Tue 05/07/13 11:19 AM

I heard an interesting remark on the commentaries this weekend.

"If we had gone in when we found out the people were being killed and were rising up against a brutal dictator, we would have been on the side of the people. Just regular people like you and me. But now, if we go in we are on the side of Al queda, the muslin brotherhood, and the rest who have joined the fight."
That is a very simplistic way of looking at the promlem. This isn't about the people of Syria. This is a blatant attempt to break up the power bloc of Syria Iran and Lebanon. Remember China and Russia are on the side of Syria. The West are on the side of Al Qaeda and the terrorists.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 11:04 AM

It is in the interests of all religions to say that sex should be for the sole purpose of procreation, how else are they to increase their numbers. Education if given to the masses will be the ruination of religion.

in this lazy society, I think such a campaign would be poison,, making sex sound like a job, would actually decrease numbers

telling people it is pleasurable and for spouses to enjoy each other, makes more sense,,

it promotes procreation, but it also promotes the idea of two loving commtitted parents bringing new life in the world to commit to and love and it promotes more exclusivity in sexual relations which reduces the potential for the spread of disease and broken homes throughout a community
I wasn't suggesting a campaign against religion, merely that educated people people would pay less attention to religion. One does not need the churches to find out that sex is pleasurable but they do try and control when and where we indulge.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 08:20 AM
Like I said before, either the war mongers wind their necks in or we are heading for a fall. It is a sign of warped minds when people criticize Leaders for exercising caution. It is also a crazy world we live in when the supposedly civilised world supply arms, money and information to terrorists to overthrow elected governments in the guise of humanitarianism. Are we that dumbed dowm by our corporate media and corporate politicians?

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 06:06 AM

Syria does not enjoy a good situation, while not responding to Israeli attacks will show its weakness, in the other side with an attempt to answer it would be forced to fight on two fronts, against the opposition forces and against the well-established Israeli war machine.
Syria and Israel are technically still at War!
There is only a Ceasefire between them!
About the same situation as on the Korean Peninsula.
That explains it then. The air strikes are not an act of war because Syria and Israel are Technically At War. All that has occured is that Israel has broken the ceasefire.

Israel has had to deal with rocket attacks supplied by Syria and Iran for years. Taking out a supply of rockets hardly makes them the instigator of anything. To accuse them of breaking a ceasefire is the ultimate warp of reality.
The word CEASEFIRE means exactly what it says on the tin, cease firing. The warping is to ignore /deny/ whitewash/glossover the ending of a ceasefire.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 05:58 AM

For what it is worth, a private-sector union can do some good when it comes to promoting workplace safety.
nothing wrong with Unions if you remove the political Coercion and Cronyism!
Absolutely in 100% agreement.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:45 AM

The United Nations now have information that the Syrian/Al Qaeda/Islamic Jihadists have used Sarin Gas. It will be interesting to see what action is taken against these terrorists.

and proving obama wrong, yet again...
Nothing wrong with being cautious.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:24 AM
On a serious note. I only believe in the here and now. There is no second coming only WW3 if the war mongers don't wind their necks in.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:21 AM

Wouldn't it be considered sacrilegious to point to any man and call him Jesus or the Messiah or God?

He would make a fine Jesus. The three wise men could be played by Tony Blair Dick Cheney and Binjamen Netanyahu. Sarah Palin for The Virgin Mary.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:06 AM

Syria does not enjoy a good situation, while not responding to Israeli attacks will show its weakness, in the other side with an attempt to answer it would be forced to fight on two fronts, against the opposition forces and against the well-established Israeli war machine.
Syria and Israel are technically still at War!
There is only a Ceasefire between them!
About the same situation as on the Korean Peninsula.
That explains it then. The air strikes are not an act of war because Syria and Israel are Technically At War. All that has occured is that Israel has broken the ceasefire.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:02 AM

The problem with both sides using gas is, who is Going to prosecute the opposition?

The opposition being US/UK/NATO. Funny old game this Corporate Fascism.

The opposition being US/UK/NATO? In what parallel universe?
I beg your pardon, that list wasn't complete. I forgot to add Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Israel andTurkey. All working with and funding Al Qaeda and the muslim Brotherhood.
you really are making all sorts of assertions,how about a bit of proof?
Your guess is as good as mine.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 04:37 PM

The problem with both sides using gas is, who is Going to prosecute the opposition?

I beg your pardon, that list wasn't complete. I forgot to add Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Israel andTurkey. All working with and funding Al Qaeda and the muslim Brotherhood.

US needs to stay out of this one.
The UK should steer clear as well.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 11:53 AM

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 08:25 AM

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 07:37 AM
The United Nations now have information that the Syrian/Al Qaeda/Islamic Jihadists have used Sarin Gas. It will be interesting to see what action is taken against these terrorists.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 03:36 AM
It is in the interests of all religions to say that sex should be for the sole purpose of procreation, how else are they to increase their numbers. Education if given to the masses will be the ruination of religion.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 03:21 AM

Netanyahu defends his country. Obama lacks the balls to do the same.

That is rich. Netanyahu defends his country. The heading says "Israel Airstrikes Syria".

Preemptive attack is not Defending ones country it is big business at its most aggressive.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/06/13 03:11 AM
According to UN investigators The Red Line has been crossed by the opposition in Syria. If that is the case , who is going to prosecute the culprits?.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 02:53 PM

Workers of the world need to unite now before we all end up as slaves.
The way forward is the regeneration of small communities and the revival of cooperatives. Take the power away from the big boys.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 01:50 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Sun 05/05/13 01:52 PM
My smart TV is not so smart after all.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 01:43 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Sun 05/05/13 02:27 PM
{quote}

If, according to the Bible, sex should only be engaged in for the purpose of procreation, then why wouldn't Priests, who have taken a vow of celibacy, be castrated or neutered? Wouldn't they be less distracted or tempted?

The same could be said about men and women who did not want to have any more children, or after they are past the child bearing age, as for them to have sex using birth control methods would be considered unnecessary or even "sinful" according to religious teachings.

Sex is the most natural human funtion there is. Priests are human so that has never been really addressed in the catholic religion. Castrating or neutering priests is a total non-starter. As for sex being solely for the purpose of procreation the teaching are hypocritical in the least. The rhythm method of contraception is a total contradiction. The bible says thou shalt not cast the seed on barren ground. The upside of that of course is that old men still sexually sexually active would have to have sex with fertile young women.