Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:39 AM

Great! England can sue Rome for years of brutal conquest and rule. That should work. I love this Karma stuff.laugh
Thank you for your contribution, you are right comedian, a laugh a minute, keep up the jokes,we need guys like you.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:35 AM

Great! England can sue Rome for years of brutal conquest and rule. That should work. I love this Karma stuff.laugh
That is entirely up to England.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:27 AM

Ok...I will play....

I am a woman...with a really big boney clitoris and i wanna score a chick.....

What is your next move?
You might want to flesh out that a little bit. the boney clitoris that is.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:07 AM

The human male brain works better after a sexual act
Does that apply to Homosexuals also?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 08:03 AM

How would you describe the current cultural perspective on sex?

By not describing it.....Sex is personal....
True, Sex is personal but much nicer between two people.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:56 AM
See other thread. Is it Georges left-wing tendencies you disagree with?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:51 AM
What have you against George Soros?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:36 AM

565 shepherds in DC think they can control a flock of over 300,000,000.

Problem is, they are so busy scheming among themselves for control of the herd, back biting, betraying, infighting and just plain gambling for a bigger share, that the wolves have free run in the pasture and the sheep are starting to wake up and scatter leaving the pasture.

When the goal is power and money, and the money is in the hands of the banks and corporations, the people will lose every time.

Greed is NOT a good leadership quality!

Politicians and those swinish Moneybags need each other!
An unholy Marriage!
Definitely NOT what the Founders envisioned!
I told you we had more in common than you care to admit. Now go full circle and admit that there is only one side to politics in America.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:31 AM

Wanna hold your Breath,Nostrodamus?laugh
I am a big believer in Karma.
Like Iran and the rest of the ME and Far East?laugh
Seems one particular Religion there has some extremely bad Karma!
They even exercise It on each other!
Interesting that you mention Iran. Iran has a very good case to sue the British Government for their involement in the 1953 overthrow of a democratically elected Government. 26 years of brutality and torture followed and people have the audacity to demonize Iran. People go along with the demonization of Iran because the Corporate Media and Corporate Politicians say so.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:19 AM

Without peace there is no freedom. War is not a good promotion for peace, therefore under these continuing actions there is no hope for peace or freedom.

There is only an agenda..... to what end?
My best shot at it is, There is a power group. The Global Movers and Shakers who are Going to Control the world using American firepower to do so. The UN will be the Governing body when the power of veto is evenly spread. The financial crisis is delaying this process so that has to sorted first. In the meantime there is no concensus within the Global Power Elite. One world Government makes sense but only if it is done with the masses in mind. Now I might be be totally wrong.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:06 AM

The man who despises himself tries to gain self-esteem from sexual adventures—which can’t be done, because sex is not the cause, but an effect and an expression of a man’s sense of his own value . . .

The men who think that wealth comes from material resources and has no intellectual root or meaning, are the men who think—for the same reason—that sex is a physical capacity which functions independently of one’s mind, choice or code of values. They think that your body creates a desire and makes a choice for you just about in some such way as if iron ore transformed itself into railroad rails of its own volition. Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a man’s sexual choice is the result and the sum of his fundamental convictions. Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he’s taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment—just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity!—an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces him to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and to accept his real ego as his standard of value. He will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience—or to fake—a sense of self-esteem . . . . Love is our response to our highest values—and can be nothing else.

The doctrine that man’s sexual capacity belongs to a lower or animal part of his nature . . . is the necessary consequence of the doctrine that man is not an integrated entity, but a being torn apart by two opposite, antagonistic, irreconcilable elements: his body, which is of this earth, and his soul, which is of another, supernatural realm. According to that doctrine, man’s sexual capacity—regardless of how it is exercised or motivated, not merely its abuses, not unfastidious indulgence or promiscuity, but the capacity as such—is sinful or depraved.

Just as an idea unexpressed in physical action is contemptible hypocrisy, so is platonic love—and just as physical action unguided by an idea is a fool’s self-fraud, so is sex when cut off from one’s code of values . . . . Only the man who extols the purity of a love devoid of desire, is capable of the depravity of a desire devoid of love.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/sex.html

Or,more crude!
As Chuck Colson put it!

"If you have them by their Balls,their Minds and Hearts will follow"!
Ayn Rand was up her own Anus on several subjects .
you could,of course have done better,hmmmm?
Please elucidate!
I have been waiting for ages for someone to refute her,and your type of remark is usually what I see!
Really need to do better!
But then,she has been frightening Collectivist,Tribalist and Statist for a while now!laugh
Neither an ist nor an ism am I. I think we have more in common than you would care to admit. I am an individual , I am a free thinker.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:36 AM
If the British Government get sued for all the Crimes against Humanity they will be bankrupt for a Thousand Years. The tide is turning, now it's the turn of the Real Left to mantain the fight for justice and equality.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:27 AM

Wanna hold your Breath,Nostrodamus?laugh
I am a big believer in Karma.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:15 AM
Look out America your turn is coming. Your great great grandchildren will pay the price for your being asleep at the wheel .

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:04 AM
At last, justice is seen to be done. Let the floodgates open and compensate the worlds victims of imperialism.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:54 AM

The ***** Conspiracy. Not True, it's an absolute phallicy.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:40 AM
Edited by HappyBun on Mon 05/13/13 05:41 AM
Yes, only a matter of time before the entire world will see the light. It's about time.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:31 AM
Since Obama has been in power he has deployed Special Forces in Fifteen[15] different countries. Obama is carrying out a well devised plan that was in place long before he came to be POTUS. No point in blaming Obama for this situation, it only helps to distract from what is really going on.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:21 AM
Most Americans are probably not aware of this and the vast majority would not agree with there country being involved, so how does this situation come about. The U.S. Military is active in 20 different countries in the middle east alone.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/13/13 03:47 AM

The man who despises himself tries to gain self-esteem from sexual adventures—which can’t be done, because sex is not the cause, but an effect and an expression of a man’s sense of his own value . . .

The men who think that wealth comes from material resources and has no intellectual root or meaning, are the men who think—for the same reason—that sex is a physical capacity which functions independently of one’s mind, choice or code of values. They think that your body creates a desire and makes a choice for you just about in some such way as if iron ore transformed itself into railroad rails of its own volition. Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a man’s sexual choice is the result and the sum of his fundamental convictions. Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he’s taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment—just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity!—an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces him to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and to accept his real ego as his standard of value. He will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience—or to fake—a sense of self-esteem . . . . Love is our response to our highest values—and can be nothing else.

The doctrine that man’s sexual capacity belongs to a lower or animal part of his nature . . . is the necessary consequence of the doctrine that man is not an integrated entity, but a being torn apart by two opposite, antagonistic, irreconcilable elements: his body, which is of this earth, and his soul, which is of another, supernatural realm. According to that doctrine, man’s sexual capacity—regardless of how it is exercised or motivated, not merely its abuses, not unfastidious indulgence or promiscuity, but the capacity as such—is sinful or depraved.

Just as an idea unexpressed in physical action is contemptible hypocrisy, so is platonic love—and just as physical action unguided by an idea is a fool’s self-fraud, so is sex when cut off from one’s code of values . . . . Only the man who extols the purity of a love devoid of desire, is capable of the depravity of a desire devoid of love.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/sex.html

Or,more crude!
As Chuck Colson put it!

"If you have them by their Balls,their Minds and Hearts will follow"!
Ayn Rand was up her own Anus on several subjects .