Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 01:09 PM

Say what you wish, these horrible events never would have happened in a Union shop.
I absolutely agree. Cutting corners for profit, life is cheap in the eyes of profit makers.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 01:04 PM
Edited by HappyBun on Sun 05/05/13 01:05 PM

Sins of the flesh. Self satisfaction [masturbation] This was a big thing in The Catholic Religion.. Ijust read this and it made me Laugh. Persons who gives themselves to lacivious passion have a decreased ideal of life. Those persons become cynical and ambitious. Consciousness is more and more filled with dirty pictures of voluptuousness. They [I presume men] looks at each woman as a female plaything. Dirty thoughts invade their dimmed brains, and there is only one desire in their hearts - to satisfy their lust.

I just rescued a Tom Cat from a life on the street fighting for female pussycats. I had to nurse his injuries and give him medicine and then
I had him neutered.

He has calmed down a lot and seems extremely happy and content now that he is not possessed with that urge. Now he won't leave. LOL

Lucky old Tom Cat, neutered but happy and content.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 12:36 PM
I am in favour of Unionised workforce. Going back to Thatcher/miners and Murdoch/printers the unions at that time were too powerful and needed to be moderated but Thatched wanted them destroyed and gave Murdoch backing to do so. Thatchers Legacy is well documented as having led us to present day disaster. Greed and corruption is now the order of the day.

HappyBun's photo
Sun 05/05/13 12:25 PM
Sins of the flesh. Self satisfaction [masturbation] This was a big thing in The Catholic Religion.. Ijust read this and it made me Laugh. Persons who gives themselves to lacivious passion have a decreased ideal of life. Those persons become cynical and ambitious. Consciousness is more and more filled with dirty pictures of voluptuousness. They [I presume men] looks at each woman as a female plaything. Dirty thoughts invade their dimmed brains, and there is only one desire in their hearts - to satisfy their lust.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/03/13 02:32 PM

Some of the Syrian Rebel's being backed by The US/UK are members of Al Qaeda, were they not bad guys at one time?. Whose side are we on? . Sorry there is only one side, The Bankers.
you forget the Politicians making it all Lawful!
Politicians do as their paymasters [the bankers] instruct them to do.

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/03/13 04:56 AM
I have to be honest here and accept that it is us Europeans that are gunning for a fight in Syria. The US is self sufficient in oil I believe but Europe have to depend on middle east oil. We are arming Islamic Jihadists and foreign mercenaries to do our killing for cheap oil. We Europeans are guilty of murder for oil. America is helping Europe but we are at the head of the unjust destruction of a sovereign country. We have sold our souls for a barrel of oil.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/02/13 06:08 AM
World War II
Eager to fight fascism, Zinn joined the Army Air Force during World War II and was assigned as a bombardier in the 490th Bombardment Group,[7] bombing targets in Berlin, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary.[8] A U.S. bombardier in April 1945, Zinn dropped napalm bombs on Royan, a seaside resort in southwestern France.[9] The anti-war stance Zinn developed later was informed, in part, by his experiences.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/02/13 02:27 AM
History is written by the victors, unfortunately.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:45 PM

Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he is clearly winning by conventional means. The dirty tricks brigade are concocting stories in order to fabricate a reson to attack. The west are arming Islamic terrorists and complianing that they are a threat to world peace.

The pictures of the people foaming at the mouth are not coming from the dirty tricks brigade.
Both sides have accused each other of using chemical weapons so where are the photos coming from.?

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:40 PM

One has to ask the question why US/UK Nato are arming to the hilt those Islamic fighters in Syria. Are they not the same people who strap bombs to their azz?.

the government just sets the rules, they never said they had to follow the rules... but that is a good question... my guess is that the rebels promised to let (whoever) build aa oil pipeline across Syria so Iran can't block the shipping channels to get oil out of Iraq... that's my best guess..
You can't beat a bit of good old fashiomed DOUBLE STANDARD when it suits. Those fanatics it seems have their uses. They don't hate us for our freedom after all, more like birds of a feather. If America is self-sufficient in oil why bother being involved in Syria?.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 02:11 PM
One has to ask the question why US/UK Nato are arming to the hilt those Islamic fighters in Syria. Are they not the same people who strap bombs to their azz?.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:20 AM
George Soros is indeed a world player. He is a member of The ICG International Crisis Group. Another big hitter is Zbigniew Brzezinski who is an advisor to the ICG. We are being ruled by powerful men. Meanwhile we argue about puppets and ism's. United we stand Divided we fall. The rich and powerful are fully aware of that and exploit us while pretending to be our saviours. More and more people are waking up but there are some who have to be dragged to the table screaming.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:02 AM
Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he is clearly winning by conventional means. The dirty tricks brigade are concocting stories in order to fabricate a reson to attack. The west are arming Islamic terrorists and complianing that they are a threat to world peace.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/01/13 06:53 AM
People have been arguing ism's for decades and it's nothing but a distraction. If there has to be an ism then there is and has been only one ism. That ism is Banksterism.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 08:21 PM
Truth telling is an absolute necessity in a world of corruption and greed.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 01:40 PM
Some of the Syrian Rebel's being backed by The US/UK are members of Al Qaeda, were they not bad guys at one time?. Whose side are we on? . Sorry there is only one side, The Bankers.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 01:27 PM
It matters not what ism is applied. The Bankers rule the roost and have to be put in their place, prison , but I would stop short of Death Row, one has got to be fair, even to pin striped Gangstars

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 01:11 PM

The US-UK and Israel. Now there is a THREESOME.
I can see you haven't read the Article!laugh
As it happens I had read the article before your post. Doesn't change my mind about three in a bed. A valuable lesson was learned from Iraq WMD. At any rate Syria might not be a match for the THREESOME but Syria has some powerful Backers in Iran and Russia. Caution Caution Caution.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 12:30 PM
Two Words. Social Democracy

HappyBun's photo
Tue 04/30/13 12:26 PM

State Murder is all it is. Nothing more nothing less. Should be abolished. It is uncivilised.

Uh, the expression "state murder" is a contradiction of terms.
Murder is the deliberate killing of a person that does not have the approval of the state.

Whether or not it is civilized to execute people guilty of first-degree murder is a matter of personal opinion.
It is state Murder when the murdered party is innocent. Many innocent people have been executted , that is why the death penalty was abolished in the UK for instance. If we call ourselves civilised we nmust find another way.