Community > Posts By > HappyBun

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:06 AM
Let's wait and see.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 10:12 AM
The way forward is for Russia to announce that it will take all possible measures to protect Syria from external assault and that any attack will receive an immediate, equivalent response.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:53 AM
I bet most of them have a serious amount of shares in The Military's Industrial Complex.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:48 AM
The main fighting force in opposition is the terrorist group Jabhat-Al Nursa which is affiliated to Al-Qaeda, take those out of the equation and very little remains. Goes to show how greed will line up with any dubious group.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:35 AM
S-400 may not be enough of a deterrent for the Neocons, If the balance was to be really addressed then 400 nukes need to be supplied to Syria.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:24 AM

Russia should supply S-300 and S-400 to Syria.

I think EVERYONE should stay the hell out of Syria and its affairs!
I agree, but the plan has been in place since the days of GWB so unless that plan is reversed then we should attempt to have a level playing/war field.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:18 AM
Russia should supply S-300 and S-400 to Syria.

HappyBun's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:13 AM
The time has come for Russia to take It's rightful place in the world and create a balance to the Bullies.

HappyBun's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:51 PM

Is this a Lynch mob thread?

The man is governor, he made a decision, deal with it.
Lynch mob indeed. Kill and be done with it. Shades of the Wild West. Have Gun will travel.

HappyBun's photo
Tue 05/28/13 02:09 PM
Every country it seems can find money for weapons of war but when it comes to education/health and housing ther is never enough. There are enough WMD to blow this earth apart yet we continue to manufacture more and more. The vast majority of people are anti-war but the majority voice is ignored. What has happened to educated people?

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 04:03 PM

Not sure how this might fit in here but Bill Gates owns 500,000 shares in monsanto and bill gates senior was head of planned parentedhood which was born out of The Eugenics Program.

laugh
I smell a conspiracy theory.
Not sure about the conspiracy theory but bill and melinda are in bed with monsanto whatever the motive.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 03:42 PM
Not sure how this might fit in here but Bill Gates owns 500,000 shares in monsanto and bill gates senior was head of planned parentedhood which was born out of The Eugenics Program.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 02:54 PM

ALL killing is wrong. When we all agree on that, we can then discuss the why.

I dont necessarily believe killing in self defense is wrong, but I do have a high standard of what self defense involves,,
Yes I agree that when ones life is in immediate danger then killimg is justifiable.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 02:40 PM
The price of food is goimg up on a regular basis. People on low incomes will not be able to afford decent food. I am hoping that the food that I buy is not interfered with. I believe that there is an attempt to control population growth, how that is going to be brought about might well involve the food chain.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 02:29 PM
ALL killing is wrong. When we all agree on that, we can then discuss the why.

HappyBun's photo
Mon 05/27/13 12:58 PM
A brutal act , but why is noboby asking questions as to why this gruesome act was carried out. Shooting the mesenger is not the answer.

HappyBun's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:36 AM
Londonderry/Derry is in Ireland. Check it on the map.

HappyBun's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:15 AM

Will there be a case of The Little Black Dress?
actually it was blue,and Slick Willy was impeached for lying under Oath,NOT for getting a BJ in the Oval Office!
Never mind. Irish humour is a liitle difficult to understand, a lot of people get it.

HappyBun's photo
Sat 05/18/13 02:46 AM

It's all in the definition.

Al Queda, Iran, and every other country we've ever called "ally" and have propped up a dictator in has turned on us in the end...... what

gee..... I wonder why......

Think maybe leadership has anything to do with it?

Naw....it's gotta be we the peoples fault slaphead

(and that is probably more true than anyone will admit....we're the voters!)

Leadership needs to be brought to account

HappyBun's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:01 PM

When one thinks of The Holocaust and all that has been written about it and then realize that many many Nazis were recruited by The British and The Americans to wage a cold war against the Russians one shudders to think who were the most evil. Add to this the fact that more Russians died that any other Nation defeating Hitler it doesn't bear thimking about. One wonders was Simon Weisenthal aware of this fact?. It is little wonder that information like this is only coming to the forefront now. Russia bore the brunt of Nazi aggression and were then set upon by their former allies. History is written by the victors because the truth has to be hidden,

well at least I know someone plays attention... I'm still doing research...I keep to myself when talking about politic & the past... because many aren't ready! Thank you for this! Your awake again thank you!

You are very welcome. Truth in politics is a very rare commodity. There are those for their own reasons who do not want the truth to emerge and will try to discourage and browbeat those that attempt to bring it to public scrutiny.

Best of luck with your research.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 20 21