sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:49 PM

Sorry about your luck, bro, but I AM here to meet women, to make friends and eventually maybe more,, so I guess it would stand to reason that I would direct most of my posts to females wouldn't it.....
You are someone who wants to get lucky and "maybe more".

Where did he say he wanted to get lucky? He says he wants to meet women, make friends, and maybe more.

This is wrong?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:41 PM

I would venture to guess it depends on each woman, not all women.
You mean we are not all exactly alike???noway noway noway

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:51 AM
It's not much different from playing with Barbie dolls...maybe a little, but still.

This whole societal obsession with body size/shape is harmful to all of us.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:47 AM

I'm gonna be truthful cuz thas jus me Its prolly the truth most men could give a **** less about a female forealjust try ur hardest to find sumone like me and ull be good there's to many fish in the sea to worry. Bout one layter pimpin
hes basicly corect only like 1% realy care and im 1 and the comiter here is anotherflowerforyou
that is so not true. What an awful condemnation of the male sex.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:49 PM

wow, your profile is like 50 pages long. Yeah im pretty short..... and my ab's are ok. I didnt feel like writing my life out....too impatient. lets face it, if something online doesnt look physically attractive, it doesnt matter how good it looks on paper. You have to have that first initial connection in order to pursue. just my 2 cents
physical attraction is way down on my list of priorities. If you can't write a coherent sentence, if you can't capture my mind with your words, then I don't care how good you look. I wouldn't be attracted to you.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:42 PM

usually you would wipe it on something already dirty IE: a tire, bottom of a shoe, dirty shirt/pants, underneath a table/desk, floor, a rock
or, if you can't find one of those, a tissue.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:20 PM

Come on ladies, really? One shirtless pic of a hot bodied guy would completely turn you off? noway
a guy that is that impressed with himself doesn't need me. He can just make love to the image in the mirror.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:04 PM
I am not a huge fan of flaming narcissists, so nix the shirtless pix.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:52 PM

niceflowerforyou

thanks, Mirror.flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:49 PM
Felt your Heart and Soul,, within every word,,,

thanks, Denise.

written with feeling-good job

Thank you for your kind words.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:46 PM

That was beautifully written...words are hard to take back, but meaningful ones can be put in place.
yes..but sometimes it is too late.brokenheart

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:35 PM
Yes, some people are nasty and they should still be themselves because if they pretend to be nice, eventually they are going to break down and let the real personality out; and meanwhile they may have fooled someone and wasted that person's time.

The best advice is still to be yourself.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:28 PM
You are under no obligation to call or date anyone you don't want to.

it's your life. The guy is clearly a creepy loser and I would run as fast as possible from him.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:22 PM
If you are negative about the opposite sex, why would you want to be with one of them anyway? And why would they want to be with you, if you think poorly of them?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:16 PM

Ok so I know I am probably going to get sh!t for this but here goes. I've come to realize that guys tend to .. oh whats the word over-exaggerate, just a tad at times. I let these small little white lies go because it will only hurt thier man pride if you call them out on every single little embelishment. Just let them think you believe them when they claim to drink 30 beers when you know it was probably more like 12. I'm not saying all guys do this but enough of you do that I have come to accept it and even find it slightly endearing. (We know you guys want to impress us, it's cute really) :wink:
what kind of woman would find a guy drinking 30 beers impressive? If some guy told me that I would think he was a drunken loser and kick him to the curb.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:04 PM
lie- call them out.
Perpetual lies - take them out.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/17/08 04:51 PM
My intention would be to lie in that person's arms.

Duh.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:01 PM

It refuses to break, so it won’t have to heal

Exceptional gift you have. I loved your poem.
I understand all too well. Wonderful in every way.flowers
We have all been there at one time or another, I guess.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:59 PM

you have a very lovely way with words keep it up
Thanks for the encouragement.

you are all very kind.

Perhaps you are being gracious or perhaps you don't see it.... YOU REALLY DO HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS!!! These poems have been just lovely. I'm jealous, in a good way!! flowerforyou
well perhaps, but you are still kind.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:28 PM

Wonderfully saidflowerforyou flowerforyou
Thank you!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21