sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:52 PM
You old guys are soggy and us old chicks are saggy.

It's a match made in heaven.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:45 PM

Sorry whisp. But if you meant that for a particular person...couldn't you have just said that? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
then this thread would have been deleted after the OP

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:45 PM

No spankings. You cannot get rewarded for being rude.

Now you blew my cover.
It takes one to know one!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:44 PM
I think she is talking about the people who feel that the world will grind to a halt if they don't have at least half of the top 25 topics.

Can you say "Look at ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:40 PM
No spankings. You cannot get rewarded for being rude.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:31 PM

Is that like people who post, oh, IDK, 50 threads a night?

Exactly!drinker
then you are correct. It is sad.drinker

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:29 PM
Is that like people who post, oh, IDK, 50 threads a night?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:24 PM

Who is Bernie Mac?

Seriously, you don't know who he is? He stared in "The Bernie Mac Show", "Welcome to the Family", "Ocean's Eleven", "Ocean's Twelve", "Ocean's Thirteen", "Guess Who", "Mr. 3000", "Head of State", "Bad Santa", "The Original Kings of Comedy", just to name a few, lol
Never heard of any of them

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:20 PM

I think parents should have to pass an IQ test before being allowed to have children, think of the money that could be saved. Vote me in and I will make it happen.smokin
so how high does it need to be before you can spawn?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:16 PM
Edited by sparkleplenty424 on Sat 08/09/08 04:25 PM
another thing to consider when someone kicks you to the curb and tells you that you are "too nice". Maybe they feel that will hurt your feeling less than telling you that your kisses make her nauseous; or your conversation puts her to sleep. Maybe she is just not into you but doesn't want to hurt your feelings so she says you are too nice.

Just saying.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:08 PM
Oh my goodness, no!

What kind of person would do such a thing?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:19 AM
Who is Bernie Mac?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:01 AM

Oh, my. I feel this. flowerforyou I am so sorry you are going through this.

I too, have been shattered by my teen. She totally broke my heart so I know the agony.

I wish I could make it better for you. flowerforyou

Thank you so much. It is, I guess nice, for someone who has been there and knows what I am going through. Read the quote I wrote to Tazzy and that explains it. Thanks for your well wishes.

Anytime,Robert.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:57 AM
Oh, my. I feel this. flowerforyou I am so sorry you are going through this.

I too, have been shattered by my teen. She totally broke my heart so I know the agony.

I wish I could make it better for you. flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:45 AM
I don't rust anyone over 90 because they are pretty much rusting anyway.

Now THAT is amaxing.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:24 AM

Bikedog?

are we supposed to know who that is?
look him up
not interested enough.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:57 AM
Edited by sparkleplenty424 on Sat 08/09/08 05:57 AM

grumble Not me doll, I can take care of myself just fine.pitchfork I will never be anyone's Bltchbiggrin

:laughing:
I think you should stay away from jail. I would hate to see you have to become Big Bertha's b!tch.

Oh that's good! Does that mean you WANT to go to jail??

JKlaugh

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:51 AM

:laughing:
I think you should stay away from jail. I would hate to see you have to become Big Bertha's b!tch.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:36 AM

Well, I drink as well, but when I do, I have a designated driver and for that I will not apologize. Should I go to jail for it, no because I don't drink and drive.bigsmile

And I shouldn't go to jail for smoking eitherbigsmile
I agree with you.

Anyway, you can smoke in jail. So what does that solve?:wink:

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:33 AM

And I responded; my statement meaning that drunk drivers also suck up millions of dollars in medical costs.

Drunk drivers that have accidents kill innocent people destroying lives in the process. and that is okay...................how?????

Our lustrious governor just raised the cigarette tax..................Yet didn't raise the liquor tax. WTF, how many times have you heard of smokers killing in driving related accidents?????
smokers suck up millions of dollars in medical costs

I don't recall saying that was okay. I neither smoke nor drink; I do not defend drinking or drunk driving.

All I am saying is that smokers have an impact on others, too. They are not innocent; secondhand smoke KILLS people.

And I agree with you. They do. Both vices are a horrible waste of human lives and resources. Sad.
ok ok to end it all drinkers and smoker should go to jail for lifedrinker

nah. I don't think they should go to jail.

They should just be encouraged and given assistance to quit. Their lives would be better, and it would be better for society. You can say the same thing about the junk food junkies.

People make choices every day that affect everyone.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 20 21