sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:53 AM
Dawnyhi- I think we are cousins.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:53 AM
It can tell you if someone lives in a filthy messy space; or if they don't smile; or that they don't have enough class to put a shirt on for their profile photo;or.....

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:49 AM
Honestly, love has caused me nothing but pain and heartache. It doesn't last, while treasury bonds are forever.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:49 AM

I gave up money to find love, now love has given up me for money!!!
ohwell brokenheart
say it aint' so!!:cry:

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:46 AM

Ok, what the hell does strange mean? Women do not like strange. Strike that!!!! Some women send love letters to Charlie Manson and use to send them to Jeffrey dullmer in prison...so very few like strange.
What I mean is some women like sexy strange but most do not like missing persons strange. If you like freaky Goth chicks and S&M that's your thing but this girl you like she no like so much strange ..me Thinks.
"missing persons strange"? You are a hoot!!laugh laugh laugh

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:42 AM

I have two boy that are 5 hours from me. I would like them to come stay with me for school vacation and alternating holidays and the ex wants me to only have them for 3 seperate weeks during summer vacation.

I get calls from my youngest telling me he wants me to come and pick him up.. It rips my heart out because I am unable to make the trip and sence the seperation she has made no attempt to bring them to me. I have had to get them and bring them back every time I want to see them.

Every ones situation is different.
the question specified that the person doesn't care..if you can't see your kids through no fault of your own and it hurts you, then you care. You don't fall into that category.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:38 AM

I prefer to get to know the person inside before I know what they look like. Far too many people can be beautiful outside and ugly as all get out on the inside.glasses To me interbeauty out weighs external beauty.
Will you marry me?love love

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:36 AM

i agree on most but now lets talk about the grammer part.well, you know i wish i would have payed attention in english class and spelling and were all the dots went or commas but my mind was out chasing horses or playing with the anmals lol and i havent typed since 7th grade never thought i'd really need either one and then the computers came out my grammer is still bad my typing is up to 7 word a min. i'm almost using 2 fingers and i hope if i left you a love note on the freg. you dont correct it and give it back
pss; and by the way that horse was a winning horse i was just a loosing jockey
the problem is that most people want to communicate with someone who communicates in a similar fashion. There are enough people with good grammar and enough without it so that there is someone for everyone; but a person who gets irritated by poor grammar had better date someone who feels the same way. It's just a matter of preferences; some people like tall, most people like fit or slim; some people like long hair; some people like good grammar; and some people dont' see the importance of it.

For me it only becomes a problem if I am unable to understand what it is that you are trying to say. This is where good grammar and punctuation come in- it helps in understanding the meaning. If the meaning is clear, I don't stress about it.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:30 AM

I read their profile and then if I am interested in what they have said I will look at the photos to see if I can learn more about them. Like do they look grumpy in every photo, do they express a sense of humor in any of the photos, or are the photos only taken from a web cam.
I have the exact same reaction.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:29 AM
Although, my experience on dating sites in general has been that it is a photo alone that draws the most men in.

I have gotten much more attention without a real pic than if I had a picture of myself posted there. Of course, once I send them my photo I never hear from them again.

I did an experiment once on another site where I posted my same profile but with a picture of an attractive women (ie,not me).

It got 1000X more e-mail than my real pic.

So I really don't want to date any of these people, yanno?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:27 AM
so, are you asking if you choose the people you want to communicate with based on their photo?

If that is your question, then, no. I base it on what I read in the forums that they post in. If they are funny and smart, I will probably want to be friends with them.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:24 AM
I don't understand the question.

How does a photo communicate?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:20 AM
How old are these kids? How about having them do the cooking?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:17 AM
I would be extremely leery of a guy that got emotionally attached to my daughter in a week. Can you say "future stalker"?

But I wouldn't have to tell my daughter to stop seeing him because the instant attachment thing would creep her out and she would kick him to the curb.

It takes months to get to know someone long enough to really tell if you have a future together. YOu can't learn much in a week. It's just fantasy.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:12 AM

Um, I don't think most 20-somethings have trouble getting dates.

The trouble isn't so much getting dates, its more that there's an over abundance of 20somethings that no longer have morals, or even want to one day become married. I guess I must just be more old fashioned than most in my age group, because I feel the whole reason for dating is to find someone to marry. Whereas there seems to be a lot of 20somethings who just see dating as a hook up free for all.
What about simply having fun, which is what 20 somethings are supposed to be doing?

Guys are going to run like heck from someone running at them in a wedding gown. People that age aren't trying pin down their future yet. They need a little time to live and grow up. You might benefit from doing that, too.flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:10 AM
If we are not looking for dates, what difference does it make what we look like?

And some who are looking for dates are very careful because they are going through custody battles, or they are school teachers, etc. and just don't want people to be able to pull up their pic on an internet dating site.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:06 AM
Um, I don't think most 20-somethings have trouble getting dates.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:36 PM
Edited by sparkleplenty424 on Sat 08/09/08 07:37 PM

What if the reason the guy doesn't see his child is due to something beyond his control, even though he would give anything at all to be able to see the child?
the question was doesn't see and doesn't care about - some people are unable to see their children through no fault of their own - but most of them are heartbroken about it.

If he didn't care that he couldn't see them, he would not be the guy for me.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:04 PM

If you blow me up, ladies, I'll be an inflatable date!!! OH NO!!!!!
scared

Come to my mattress of nails!pitchfork

Do we have experience with lots of little pricks in your bed? Hmmmmmmmmm? devil

no, just guys asking to be blown

up

sparkleplenty424's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:00 PM

Find some soggy boobsdrinker

you mean the kind that when she sits at the table to eat breakfast......their in her .....cereal??
Of course not! Don't be silly. One is in her coffee.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 20 21