Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 12:18 PM
Where do I find the log out for Mingle ?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:21 PM

All I know is the father of evolution recanted the whole thing. On his death bed.

Urban Legend,he never did!laugh

It is more difficult to find the truth on the Internet. The truth is that Darwin’s daughter, Henrietta, wrote in The Christian in February, 1922, “I was present at his death bed, Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. He never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. We think the story of his conversion was fabricated in the U.S.A... the whole story has no foundation whatever.”

http://www.younginquirers.com/newsletter/0503/darwin.html
slaphead

Seems that "Christian" Lady Hope was a Liar,a bit un-Christian of her!shocked surprised spock

Check out Darwin quotes on "Quote Mine" The lack of transitional fossils and the fact that DNA makes all species reproduce after their own kind disproves his theory.

Quote #2.6

[Re: "lack" of transitional fossils]

But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?" (Origin of Species, 1859).

Quote #2.1

[Re: Evolutionary theory violates the basic rules of science]

"I am quite conscious that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of true science." - From a letter to Asa Gray, Harvard biology professor, cited in Charles Darwin and the Problem of Creation, N.C. Gillespie, p.2)

laugh laugh laugh
you all really need to do better than that!

Are these genuine quotes from Darwin ?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:00 AM

Does anyone or is anyone interested in knowing about an alternative theory based on facts regarding the creation of human kind?

Certainly ! And how about this one?

If the earth is 4.5 billion years old and Adam is 6,000 yrs old. How does this fit together?

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We do not look or act like God. We need to be changed to look like God.

1 Corinthians 15:51
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

1 Corinthians 15:42
So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;

Philippians 3:21
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Should Gen 1:27 be translated " So God is creating man in his own image, in the image of God he is creating them, male and female he is creating them"

To me that makes a lot more sense, because nobody is like God until after the resurrection.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:28 AM

All I know is the father of evolution recanted the whole thing. On his death bed.

Urban Legend,he never did!laugh

It is more difficult to find the truth on the Internet. The truth is that Darwin’s daughter, Henrietta, wrote in The Christian in February, 1922, “I was present at his death bed, Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. He never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. We think the story of his conversion was fabricated in the U.S.A... the whole story has no foundation whatever.”

http://www.younginquirers.com/newsletter/0503/darwin.html
slaphead

Seems that "Christian" Lady Hope was a Liar,a bit un-Christian of her!shocked surprised spock

Check out Darwin quotes on "Quote Mine" The lack of transitional fossils and the fact that DNA makes all species reproduce after their own kind disproves his theory.

Quote #2.6

[Re: "lack" of transitional fossils]

But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?" (Origin of Species, 1859).

Quote #2.1

[Re: Evolutionary theory violates the basic rules of science]

"I am quite conscious that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of true science." - From a letter to Asa Gray, Harvard biology professor, cited in Charles Darwin and the Problem of Creation, N.C. Gillespie, p.2)

no photo
Thu 04/07/16 06:58 AM

Proof of time travel? Riddle of planes and helicopter found in Egyptian hieroglyphs
The bizarre road tunnel which sends people who drive through it 'BACK IN TIME'

When you look at how far we have advanced in the last 200 years, could this be the second time around ?
What will we have in another 100 years, if we don't destroy ourselves?
There is not a lot to show for ancient technology. However the Pyramids, and a lot of mighty big rocks piled up all over the world came from somewhere.

Scripture: 1st, 2nd & 3rd 'Earth Age'
And of course, who is descendent of who? :wink:

I am not familiar with 1st, 2nd & 3rd earth age but I did hear a song " I am my own Grandpa" slaphead

no photo
Tue 04/05/16 07:34 AM

Proof of time travel? Riddle of planes and helicopter found in Egyptian hieroglyphs
The bizarre road tunnel which sends people who drive through it 'BACK IN TIME'

When you look at how far we have advanced in the last 200 years, could this be the second time around ?
What will we have in another 100 years, if we don't destroy ourselves?
There is not a lot to show for ancient technology. However the Pyramids, and a lot of mighty big rocks piled up all over the world came from somewhere.

no photo
Tue 03/29/16 11:01 AM

Good question.

Both the statue Nebuchadnezzar seen and the beast that came from the sea are describing Empires. These Empires have been the superpowers of their day from the time of Daniel until Christ returns. There is one more to go.

The only difference I see between the heads and the horns is the heads are separate nations, while the horns are tied to the last empire. Ten revivals of the "Holy" roman empire coming out of the Roman Empire.
I can't figure out what the crowns represent.

no photo
Mon 03/28/16 03:06 PM

I don't know. Do you know where there is an explanation in the Bible of what a crown is ?

no photo
Sun 03/27/16 10:13 PM

Daniel 7:17

‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

I think the word Kings is also translated Kingdoms, so four empires. Babylonian, Medes/Persian, Greek and Roman were the four great empires. The animal for the Roman Empire would be a pretty funny looking animal.

The sea is people.

Revelation 13:1

[ The Beast out of the Sea ] The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Revelation 17:3

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:7

Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:9

“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

no photo
Sun 03/27/16 11:57 AM

The Beast/Government/Empire and the people have the same name. In the United States of America people are called Americans.
In the Roman Empire people are called Roman people, same name, same number. The Roman Empire was, now is not,and will come.

Revelation 17:8

The beast (EMPIRE) which you saw, once was, now is not,
and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its
destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names
have not been written in the book of life from the
creation of the world will be astonished when they see
the beast, because it once was, now is not, will come.

The founder and first king of Rome was Romulus.
The Roman Empire was named after him. His name,
the name of a man, also is the name of the kingdom.
And every citizen in the kingdom bears the same
name --a Roman

When John wrote this Revelation, telling us to count
the number of the beast, he wrote in the Greek language
Consequently, we should look for this name, and the
number 666, in this language recognized in the Bible, not
in the Latin.

We are all familiar with the Roman numerals, where
letters are used for numbers. All understand that
I is 1, V is 5, X is 10, etc. But many do not that
the Greek language, in which the book of revelation
was written, also uses letters for numbers.

In Greek, the language in which Revelation was
written, this name was understood in the second
century A.D to have originally spelled Lateinos.
It signifies "Latin man" or "the name of Latium"
from which region the Romans derived their origin
and their language. This word too, signifies "Roman"
In the Greek, L is 30, A is 1, T is 300, E is 5,
I is 10, N is 50, O is 70, S is 200. Count these
figures. they count exactly to 666 !

It is indeed no coincidence that the name of the
kingdom, it's founder and first king, and of each
man in the kingdom, counts to exactly 666 !

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 11:03 AM

Has anyone ever ran up against a gargantuan, massive clock that was cool for the novelty aspect, but when it came time to fit it into a nook or cranny the aspect of finding a place for it became insurmountable? You'll have to forgive me, I could listen to ladies talk about clocks all day long.

Have you got a lot of time on your hands then :joy:

Is time better spent when you have a big clock in your hands ?

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:41 AM
So you can make a hundred things add up to 666, how do they relate to the coming beast government ?

no photo
Sun 03/20/16 11:42 PM

Revelation 17:8

The beast, which you saw, once was, "now is not", and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

The government which you saw, once was , now is not and yet will come again.

That does not describe the United States. The United States is in power now. The Beast government would have to have been in power in the past, "now is not" and yet will come again.

no photo
Sun 03/20/16 01:12 PM

" a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is always one that raises a few eyebrows huh

And a few more when you add "But a push in the bush is worth two in the hand" laugh

no photo
Sun 03/20/16 12:48 PM

....... Hi. That loving God you said who will return,He self says in the book of revelation about everything that most happens before he come. So if you don't know what the symbols means you can ask me. I can send you a side where you will find all the true meanings.

Different religions have different interpretations of Biblical symbols. Who or what do you think is the "beast", and the harlot who rides the beast?

.......My friend the Bible interprets it self. Beast means kingdom. Read The book of Daniel. Revelation mean that God is warning the whole world what is gonna happend,before in or time and in the future.

I have read Daniel, I know that beast means kingdom, empire, government. The beast will be the superpower government of the day. Do you have an opinion of which countries will be the Beast power?

no photo
Sat 03/19/16 07:09 AM
....... Hi. That loving God you said who will return,He self says in the book of revelation about everything that most happens before he come. So if you don't know what the symbols means you can ask me. I can send you a side where you will find all the true meanings.

Different religions have different interpretations of Biblical symbols. Who or what do you think is the "beast", and the harlot who rides the beast?

no photo
Thu 03/17/16 04:16 PM

A new strain of super flu that will have a devastating impact on the world's population ..will originate in Europe .. Germany to be precise . There will be no need to worry about a civil war :-)

I think what rises out of Germany may be a military power. Germany and nine other nations go together to deal with the refugee crisis.

no photo
Thu 03/17/16 04:10 PM

Kindlightheart, I agree, sometimes I think the same. Why doesn't he just say do this, do that. Then I think maybe he does and I just don't listen. It's not like he is at my beck and call, it's up to me to search out his ways.

no photo
Thu 03/17/16 02:16 PM

Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

........Okay, If you says that there is no marks,then you don't know your Bible good. Read Revelation 14:6-12. The third angle message. Second,nobody has their own soul or spirit who live in their body. There are two kind of spirit who can enter human body. That is the demons or the Holy Spirit.

...I read the book...and as soon as I see a seven headed dragon I will believe that the mark exists...until then I will continue to love the God I feel is with me..flowerforyou

I have heard of people seeing snakes after drinking to much but never a dragon. lol I think the "mark" on your forehead and your right hand might be your thinking and your actions.

no photo
Thu 03/17/16 06:48 AM

..........Yes I ask that question because the whole world is running after the mark of the beast (666). And try to find out what the meanings are. In place to search what God has seal His people's with. I just want to know if all the Christians who proclaim they self Christian if they know who is really God childrens. We are living in the END OF THE TIMES. Don't forget the words that Jesus says: " My people get out of BABYLON.

The Bible explains itself. Have you figured out who or what the beast is, or what is Babylon?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25