Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 03/16/16 07:18 AM

We must be tolerant and accept others way of life ? Right !

no photo
Mon 03/14/16 11:54 AM
The proof of the creator is in the creation. The way the stars and planets move and the symbiotic relationship of everything down to the cell level is beyond any possibility of happening by accident.

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 09:13 AM

Freedom of Speech?
Not in Islam,and possibly soon a thing of the past in the rest of the world!

Who or what do you think is going to suppress freedom of speech?

I'll let you figure that one out on your own,might create an AHA-Moment!

Well give me a hint. You don't think the Muslims are going to conquer the world do you?

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 04:50 AM

Freedom of Speech?
Not in Islam,and possibly soon a thing of the past in the rest of the world!

Who or what do you think is going to suppress freedom of speech?

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 04:46 AM

it is amazing how many People think appeasing Islam is the way to go!
Crocodile will still get you!

Evil will flourish when good men do nothing ?

I think the good news is Islam is going to get their a$$ kicked. The bad news is the a$$ kicker will be as bad as Islam.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 04:57 PM

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

Kindlightheart
Why would it be hard to be a true Muslim and reside in USA?

Read the whole Article!

http://www.renewamerica.com/analyses/060630hutchison.htm

That article looks pretty anti muslim to me. It also alludes to the trinity which is not biblical. I would rather hear from Kindlightheart why she thinks a true muslim would have a hard time n the USA.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:44 PM

What does a guy pay attention to when he enters a woman's home the first time?

99% to the woman.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:39 PM

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

Kindlightheart
Why would it be hard to be a true Muslim and reside in USA?

no photo
Mon 03/07/16 04:27 PM

You are a good man Jimmy. Now, we have this little problem in Syria where we need your expertise .

Thanks for your support. So apart from ISIS what is the issue in syria?

I think the problem is human nature. It's all about me, I need control, you do what I tell you. Until that changes, the battle rages.

no photo
Mon 03/07/16 11:09 AM
You are a good man Jimmy. Now, we have this little problem in Syria where we need your expertise .

no photo
Sun 03/06/16 12:24 PM
Good Luck ! They were in love once.

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 05:34 AM
Your incoherent babbling is not worth reading, It makes no more sense than the unproven theory of evolution that is taught as fact.

no photo
Thu 03/03/16 06:08 AM

Where the hell are you getting your information from? Read a book. Get an education. Of course one species can change into another. Not in an instant, but over millions of years. It's called evolution. It has been extensively studied and proven.

Show me where any species has changed into another different species. There has been changes within species, but the DNA makes species reproduce after their own kind.

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 07:47 AM

Most of the forum regulars are experienced enough to know that it's not advisable to intervene in other people's family affairs Jimmy. Everyone respects your right to follow your gut feelings, but few may want to aid and abet in actions that go against their own intuition and wealth of hard-earned lessons.

That is so true when people take sides. Never take sides in a family argument. However, if he can get them to vent and then see their own shortcomings, they may remember the good in the other.

Jimmy's girlfriend has known her parents for decades. Jimmy has known them for 2 months . Shouldn't Jenny be the one to know the best way to set her parents up on a date? :smile:

Maybe, Maybe not. Sometimes a person on the outside looking in can look at a situation more objectively than someone who is part of the situation. If Jimmy is smart, loving and diplomatic, he may see something she has missed. I still think the best thing he can do is listen lots, repeat nothing, say little and gently remind each one of the others good qualities.

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 05:31 AM

Most of the forum regulars are experienced enough to know that it's not advisable to intervene in other people's family affairs Jimmy. Everyone respects your right to follow your gut feelings, but few may want to aid and abet in actions that go against their own intuition and wealth of hard-earned lessons.

That is so true when people take sides. Never take sides in a family argument. However, if he can get them to vent and then see their own shortcomings, they may remember the good in the other.

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 05:20 AM

Keep up the good work. If you truly care, you may do wonders where angels fear to tread.

Thanks and I do care..but I would require some ideas how to reunite them or make them open to each other. any suggestions would really help

Try to get them to remember the good times in their relationship. People start fighting and forget what made them fall in love. Gently remind each one of the others good qualities.

no photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:48 PM
Keep up the good work. If you truly care, you may do wonders where angels fear to tread.

no photo
Tue 03/01/16 10:57 AM

Not to imply prayer is not useful, but all too often requests aren't necessarily in line with God's plans.

Remember, God isn't supposed to be at our beck-and-call, but rather, the other-way-around.

I think you understand the big picture. He is the creator, we are the created. It is up to us to search out his will and follow his will.

Mathew 6:10
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven

no photo
Tue 03/01/16 05:06 AM
I think the Syrian migrant problem will get so bad, all the countries from Syria to Germany will have to unite to deal with it.

The catholic church will step into the melee. Nations will look to the pope as a solution to the problem. His power will increase and he will unify the nations involved.

This group of nations, in an uneasy alliance with the catholic church will emerge as the new world power. Other Christian nations will cheer it on to start with.

When they have secured their power base the pope will declare all religions who do not agree with him to be heretics.

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 02:54 PM

Oh..just came back after a discussion with her mom. In last 30 min, she kept crying while telling me the issue. Yes I have met them only once and yes I may not be a part of their family but she calls me "son" and today also she explained me things like that. Still you guys feel I should not get involved, I feel a part of me wants to help them.

Being involved by listening should be a good thing as long as you don't say anything negative. Sometimes the best therapy is to get someone talking, sometimes they can sort things out themselves. From there it may help to get them to think about what they like about their spouse.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25