Community > Posts By > gapeach104

gapeach104's photo
Tue 05/05/09 08:20 AM
Rober tthis poem is so beautiful. I wished mama could have read it before she passed away. I love you baby. Great poem as usual.

gapeach104's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:36 AM
Thank you to all of you for your sweet comments. You all have been so good to Robert. We both appreciate all of your kind words. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him. I love you baby.

gapeach104's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:43 AM
Robert, I am so glad that we met each other. You mean the world to me. You have been there in my time of need. Material things don't mean anything to me. I want you and your love. That is all that matters to me. The two of us are one. We will be married in october, but it seems like we alrready are married. We know what each other is thinking about before that person tell us. You are the man of my dreams. i am the luckiest woman in the world. Not only did I find true love once, but I found it twice. I love you so very much. Always and Forever

gapeach104's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:04 PM
Robert I enjoy your poetry so much. You know that I will support you in anything that you want to do. I love you so very much. I can't wait until october 17, 2009 the day that I start that short walk down the aisle to spend eternity with YOU!!

I love you babylove

gapeach104's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:24 PM
This is a good one Robert. Your heart rose to the occassion and now we are going to be together forever. I love you

gapeach104's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:20 PM
WOW!!!! Robert you really hit the nail on the head with this poem. I am just HAPPY that I am on the right side. I am so HAPPY that we are getting married. You really know how to rock my world. You are my DREAM come true. You and me BABY against the WORLD!!!!!!!bigsmile

I love you

gapeach104's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:12 PM
Robert you are my dream come true. I couldn't ask for anything more. You have made my life complete. I love youlove :heart: flowerforyou

gapeach104's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:00 PM
Thank you Erica for those lovely words. The words mean alot to us. We love you too. flowerforyou love

gapeach104's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:26 PM
Robert you make me feel just like a diamond. You treat me so gentle and with such care and love. I love youlove

gapeach104's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:22 PM
Thank you Robert for writing such a beautiful poem. You understood how I have been feeling about the situation with my mother. I do love her so much. I love you.love

gapeach104's photo
Thu 11/06/08 12:55 PM
I understand how you feel. My husband of 18 years passed away in april 2007. My mother is dying from lung cancer and the doctors say it wont be long. So when the moments of sadness comes I think about how God blessed me with them in my life. I think about the good times we had. As you know we have to go on with life because we know that is what they would want us to do. It is hard but we will see them again some day. I am sorry for your loss.flowerforyou

gapeach104's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:49 PM
Kids say hurtful things to us as parents. Sometimes kids say things because they feel hurt, left out, forgotten about in our everyday lives. Especially when there is a divorce involved.

We must remember to remain strong because we know that our kids love us. Also we need to keep letting our kids know what they mean to us and that we love them no matter what happens in life.

I love you Robert:heart: love and you can't let this bother you. She will understand later in life that the things she said were not right. Just like my 19 year old daughter is going to find out.

gapeach104's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:15 AM
this poem is beautiful baby. i love you

gapeach104's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:52 PM
I am Lumpy Pumpkin and he fell in LOVE with me and took me home.laugh love I love you Robert

gapeach104's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:46 PM
I am glad that we are going on this journey together. I will go with you anywhere. I love you.:heart: love