Community > Posts By > Dallas1999

Dallas1999's photo
Sat 09/08/18 09:51 PM
I am part-time between Prince George and Chetwynd...any female members around Chetwynd?

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 07/23/18 10:07 PM
Sadly my beauties .. like so many manboys...they must have their women approach and make first gesture. No idea how a women's hair smells wrapped up in your fingers. Or the distinct taste and texture of a woman's cheek neck... but fear not... your soul mate searches for you even now... don't be distracted by the paperboy... Cheers

Dallas1999's photo
Thu 03/03/16 01:34 AM

Jesus..peoe ..its not just women who cheat,,c'mon..our d.n.a. says sex it highest forms of coneccting..tho few are grateful..but the women are unsatisfied as a rule ..and the men...hey..who doesnt have 50-180 seconds to spare....lol.Bottom lie...women i particular cheat while feling god about themselves...so as a guy...I had to say I dont agree with communities view.

Bless Y'all

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 03/02/16 02:29 AM

Hell I'll take either, and earn / work that into a package.!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dallas1999's photo
Sun 01/24/16 07:44 PM
I think sigle moms are great! They face barriers most don't, have huge responsibilities. And know how to make the most of intimate moments...

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 01/06/16 02:13 AM
Well...yes because few are willing to put in the time/effort to get to know someone. Many fear BEING known even more...sincerity is soo erotic..lol. And connecting shareing.?
Mutual G-spot satisfaction...
Cheers

Dallas1999's photo
Sat 11/14/15 10:49 AM

Good point...but the fact is the brain tells/activates the bodies reaction.setting aside the individual prediliction for certain traits like eye color hair etc. But man or woman I ask you to consider the most intense emotions you have had...sexually or emotionally or both.

And a woman who is aroused mentally..then makes love is tenfold more aroused...men...not so much but then why playboy? lol

If everyone gave everyone some time..the least would happen is they'd be friends....

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 11/09/15 04:00 PM

AMEN!!!
We are all hard wired to procreate...but some who's mama's didn't spank em enough or who's daddy passed on ignorant values/beliefs have flooded society with view that is wrong and needs correcting.We all deserve respect love and understanding. But thats earned by being and giving respect.

Remember the last part of your title...MOM...raise your kids to be fair respectful and not buy into stereotypes....

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 11/09/15 03:51 PM

I'm single because my experience tells me what sort of person I want/need.
Until then Id rather be alone than not.....and wishing I was...:)

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 11/09/15 03:48 PM

A Tail by any other name...is a Tale...unless it's Tail....pitchfork

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:28 PM

Love is Love..it chooses when where and who.Just be open to possibilities and you never know.blushing blushing :heart: flowers

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 11/02/15 10:35 PM
You have to find a man who finds happiness making you happy. Both must agree to be faithful...then you both work hard to have fun...

Dallas1999's photo
Mon 05/05/14 12:19 AM
Love is an emotion that causes us to secrete hormones that give us a feeling of euphoria. Why certain people have this egfect on us is a mystery. Sex without love is simply a physical reaction to a response triggered by visual and mental thoughts. Simply put...anyone can have sex....love requires something special. One is an act the other is a act of the heart.

Dallas1999's photo
Thu 04/10/14 10:28 PM
I hear you...like the first strong rain that carries the smell of budding leaves with it. Not sexual but certainly spiritual..flowerforyou

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 10:35 PM

Hey Bro that really sucks. But it happens. I got dear john letter when I was serving in Africa...but it is like this. It takes time and tribulation to find out whats in someones heart. And anyone who is so selfish that they drop one person for a new one has issues with love, morality, and may be gorgeous on outside but who's heart is as black as coal. It's a new start bud...not an end!! Cheers!!brokenheart drinker explode bigsmile

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 09:01 AM
You can simply do a web search and between the myriads of software...live on trial versions. A word tho..check with your o/s i.e. windows, Linux etc. and in their update/store will have all compatable software. Cheers!frustrated smokin

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 08:48 AM
Any single ladies in/around chetwynd, dawson b.c.?flowerforyou love frustrated

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 08:41 AM
We are all looking for something hun..chin up...it will happen.flowerforyou

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 06:59 AM
I was U.F.O.R.C.E. board of directors for 5 years. I spoke to people who I believe seen something not from this world,and I was sent a picture from mars Rover that showed what seemed to be a silver object about 5 ft. highand 4ft wide. But no amount of resolution change could clarify it. I'm sure nasa has the equipment lol. But when you realize the astrophycisists agree that our solar system will merge with our neighbor Andromeda and state life will survive but that life will see the freakiest light show ever for a million years or so. We have no worries as this is a Billion years in the future. One can make their head hurt trying to digest too much.. Cheers

Dallas1999's photo
Wed 04/09/14 06:45 AM

As a Counselor who gave many Grief/Suicide lectures I'm of the opinion the answer is in the form of another question...How long is a piece of rope? Nonsensical for good reason. It is generally agreed there are 5 stages of grief. Yet no one goes through them the same way, length of time or same amount of setbacks. It is totally a individual decision. But life is for the living. I encourage those who feel stuck in guilt to write a letter to their departed one. This allows closure on things unsaid. Then take the letter out somewhere meaningful to you and burn it. The First Nations believed smoke took your prayers up to the creator. I lost 2 sons 27 months apart and it took me some deep thinking, journaling and talking with others to come out of that dark place. Lastly don't think of going out with the other sex as "dating" but as re-socializing yourself. Let it be what it will be...

Previous 1 3