Community > Posts By > Giocamo

Giocamo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 03:21 PM
how do you know when you've an arguement with a Liberal ?...they call you a racist...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 02:35 PM
Edited by Giocamo on Sun 02/07/10 02:39 PM

here's the facts:...from 1994 - 2006 when the Republicans controlled congress...the average annual deficit was 104 billion dollars...in the last three years when the democrats have controlled congress...the average annual deficit has been 1.35 trillion dollars...in other words...the deicits the republicans were running up on a yearly bases...the Dems are doing monthly...LOOK IT UP !!!!!

Really? More fuzzy math...

Again, it's bizzare that the GOP ran up our deficits then blamed the DEMS for having to spend to recover from it to avoid a complete economic breakdown.

Congrees NOT the President spends...you need to read your constitution son...Article 1 Section 8 should explain it you...

Excuse me? Have people forgotten what got us into this mess? How about a president who lied us into two wars that devastated our economy and a VP who gave his buddies no-bid contracts...weird.

And when did you guys start regarding the Constitution?

"'I don’t give a goddamn,' Bush retorted. 'I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.'

"'Mr. President,' one aide in the meeting said. 'There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.'

"'Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,' Bush screamed back. 'It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!'" --Reported in Capitol Hill Blue, December 9, 2005.

No shame...no accountability...no reponsibility....boy oh boy the revisionists are out in numbers lately.

the funny thing is that most of the macroeconomists agree that for all the stuff he did screw up and all his faults, this financial crisis had nothing to do with Bush

The budgets of both of these wars combined equal to about 6% of what we spend on Medicare evry year

this financial crisis came about from two sources: the housing mortgage crisis (which came from Clinton and attempted social engineering to get poor people into housing), and from lax regulation on the banking industry (in which case Bush appeared before congress three times and warned them of a collapse and was ignored)

but it sounds good and is popular to blame bush for everything from unemployment to swine flu

No, I blame the Dippic and his Neocon commiegress not because it's popular...no it's because it's the obvious truth. Many factors are left out in that defense..the tax cuts for the rich and the wars which are almost topping $1 Trillion to date. (a) The cost of oil was not addressed with alternative energies which still leaves us making the Middle East rich(er).(b) The resulting costs from lax regulations on banks primarily under the Dippic. The allowing of corporate influences in legislations...like the current insurance industry that continues to rule the T-baggers and the GOP and run up HC costs all for politics while 44K a year die because the do not have HC. Immoral for that and for lying for politics...just as their flock do here today.

(a) http://www.costofwar.com/
(b) http://www.alternet.org/health/88945?comments=view&cID=938642&pID=937370

"swine flu"? WTF is that about?

IT'S OUR MONEY !!...the government works for us...when they spend too much...I guess people like you think we should bend over and give them more...no fuggin' way !!...have you ever seen a country tax and spend its way to prosperity ?...I sure haven't...

Giocamo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:21 AM
Edited by Giocamo on Sun 02/07/10 09:37 AM

here's the facts:...from 1994 - 2006 when the Republicans controlled congress...the average annual deficit was 104 billion dollars...in the last three years when the democrats have controlled congress...the average annual deficit has been 1.35 trillion dollars...in other words...the deicits the republicans were running up on a yearly bases...the Dems are doing monthly...LOOK IT UP !!!!!

Really? More fuzzy math...

Again, it's bizzare that the GOP ran up our deficits then blamed the DEMS for having to spend to recover from it to avoid a complete economic breakdown.

Congress NOT the President spends...you need to read your constitution son...Article 1 Section 8 should explain it you...

Giocamo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:09 AM
Edited by Giocamo on Sun 02/07/10 09:12 AM

Giocamo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:06 AM

The predictions were bad.

If Obama stops us from going into a depression then he accomplished what he was trying to do.

We were headed for a depression and it looks like we won't see it up to this point.

we ARE in a depression...thanks to Barry and his policies and anti-business rhetoric...

Giocamo's photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:26 AM
two recession proof industries...
#1: Medicine
#2: The Mafia

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:44 PM
Obamas 3 step plan to bring jobs and the economy back...spend more...tax more and borrow more...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 07:22 PM

Its insane the amout of people here just are not aware of their own lives. I wish every guy out there would just get a grip and understand what women really want. If im wrong, which i dont think i am, we look for these standards....

--A Career, not a job
--A car
--A license
--Goals
--Education
--Motivation

At least thats the only thing that shouts out independance.

independence ?...you got it !!...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 06:11 PM
Edited by Giocamo on Fri 02/05/10 06:11 PM
here's Rush's explaination...most of the gains were in temporary census taking jobs...

Yeah, except the problem is it's not accurate. They did include the revised number of unemployed people up to eight million instead of seven, and they did include the first wave of Census Bureau hires -- and they're going to be hiring these workers all through June and they're gonna hire a million of them. So you're going to see the unemployment rate drop because of that, but keep in mind those Census jobs are temporary. They're going to lose their jobs when the Census work is over.

They did two tricks today in addition to what I just mentioned to you. In fact, Rick Santelli on CNBC this morning said that the level of manipulation on these numbers is intensifying. Without the move to remove how many jobs there are in the marketplace, he says the rate would be 10.6% for January, and let me explain what he means. He was specific on the Obama administration lowering how many jobs are even in the total marketplace. I think they took it from 136 million and changed it down to 129 million. So if there is a smaller universe of jobs, naturally you're going to have a lower percentage of those unemployed. They have been manipulating and doing everything they can to keep this number at or below 10%, but of course this is what's called the U3 number. The U6 number includes -- and this is the number that's around 17 or 18% -- people who have stopped looking, and that number continues to expand. These are the people whose unemployment compensation benefits have expired. So this 9.7% number... We'll wait for the revisions as we always do, and we'll pound the revisions to you when they come out. The State-Controlled Media will, of course, ignore them. But folks, it's just not what it seems to be. I really wish it were. I wish that I could wholeheartedly endorse this. But everybody was stunned by this. Not just the usual experts were surprised. Everybody, and I'm wondering...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 05:31 PM
Edited by Giocamo on Fri 02/05/10 05:32 PM
I saw someone on TV last night explaining Obamas 3 step plan to bring jobs and the economy back...spend more...tax more and borrow more...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 05:03 PM
it's his policies that have destroyed the private sector...small businesses...aren't hiring because they just don't know what kind of burden Obamacare...Cap and Trade...his tax policy ...over regulation will have on their bottom lines...it's fuggin' scarey out their...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 04:34 PM
we're in a depression...the real unemployment rate [ The G-6 ]...is 17 1/2%...ouch !!

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:29 PM
Edited by Giocamo on Fri 02/05/10 02:16 PM

Now last year it was "Obama is all about change we can believe in."

Well I seen a protest outside of a bank in Redondo Beach. A sign read "Obama is a Cracker," while another one had Obama's picture on it but he had a Hitler paintbrush mustache and a caption on the poster said "This is your president!"

That unto itself is not funny.

What was funny was the protesters...

They were all black.

Now what the heck is up with that???spock

The one time I decide to leave my camera at home!!!grumble

It seems that Barry...has figured out a way...to piss everyone off...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:11 AM
I think he traded his lifetime supply of Oxycontin for a set of red-and-black Audio devices from Switzerland's Phonak AG Corp...but...I may be mistaken...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:54 AM
Rush didn't miss much...the last 15 minutes or so were incoherent...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:39 AM
here's Rush's / The MobFather's response to the " State of Obama " speech...the interview will air on Fox and Friends in the morning...tomorrow and Friday...

I gave up after 50 minutes. I heard it all before. There was nothing new in it. The only difference was the tone. I went back and listened to some of his soaring rhetorical speeches during the campaign. This was defensive, petulant, immature, childish, sarcastic. He's clearly angry that he's been rejected -- that his wonderfully brilliant ideas (health care and cap and trade) have been rejected. I saw a guy, a young, inexperienced guy just mad. I think, Gretchen -- I really do. I think this is the first time in his life that there's not a professor around to turn his C into an A or to write the law review article for him that he can't write. He's totally exposed. There's nobody to make it better. I think he's been covered for all of his life. The fact that his agenda has totally failed this year is the best thing that could have happened to this country. I thank God every day that this is going down the tubes, that that Massachusetts election happened. Not that God had anything to do with it. That's just the person I thank.

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:45 AM
typical Liberal...always judging people by IQ...like I've always said...I'll take 150 I cans...over a 150 IQ...anytime...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:33 AM

Well...think about how they advertise.

And, by the way...and kinda' off topic...the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy in the military is goin' out....

looks like it is,,although I disagree that it should,,,,like most things,,,time will tell how it works out
So you think certain members of our military should be forced to live a lie?

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:31 AM

Well...think about how they advertise.

And, by the way...and kinda' off topic...the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy in the military is goin' out....

looks like it is,,although I disagree that it should,,,,like most things,,,time will tell how it works out
So you think certain members of our military should be forced to live a lie?

yep...

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:30 AM

E-Harmony just lost a class action lawsuit to the tune of $2 million because the courts found they discriminate against gay people.

seriously ,,wow,, thats too bad. All the sights out there,, they should be able to have guidelines like anyone else. Senior dating sights, start their age at a certain higher number for instance,,dont see people making a fuss about it

singles sights CATER to groups of people,,its what they do,,plenty of gay sights out there too,,,kind of a nonsense suit in my eyes.

wow !!...we actually agree on something...lol...I couldn't have said it better...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25