Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:29 PM
I received both packages Patti. I got a wonderful wreath for my back door in the first box. This last box I got yesterday was chocked full of good stuff. My kids and my sister and I had a wonderful time going through it all and picking things for ourselves. My two neices got two of the bears and I hung one on my mirror in the car. So Patti, you blessed six people with all of the stuff in there. The note pads are great because I am a huge organization freak and make notes every night before I go to bed or am lying in bed about stuff I have to do the next day. People I need to call, prescriptions that need filled, drop of stuff to my sisters, get oil changed, mail out stuff. That is how my list goes and I even put on there go tan, run sweeper, thaw meat. I am a Capricorn and am so organized it gets on my own nerves sometimes. I was married for 20 years to a man who was the exact opposite. He would never plan vacations. We just got in the car and ended up where ever he drove us. I have to say we had some of the best times that way. I was a mess worrying at times about things getting done. I even do laundry when I am on vacation because I can't stand to have things in the hotel room messy. I need help, I know.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:36 PM
Edited by DragonFlyTat on Fri 07/03/09 04:41 PM
By the way I cleaned out my closet and got rid of 5 bags of clothes to people who loved what I got rid of. One person in particular got a totally new wardrobe and started to hug my neck off.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:35 PM
You are more than welcome little lady. I mailed out my first package today and have been shopping today and like the second box better due to the fact that my pal updated their profile and now I have a great list to pick and choose from. Yeah ME! I love this. I know I will put a smile on their face.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/03/09 01:29 AM
Lilbug I responded, so you have mail also.

I went to bed at 12:45 a.m. and woke up at 4:20 a.m. Went to potty and couldn't go back to sleep. Instead of tossing and turning I got on here to see what was up with everyone. Nobody is up I guess. HMMMM sleeping perhaps! Such is life. Talk to all you dear hearted people later.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:53 PM
January 11

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:50 PM
Got my first secret pal package ready to be mailed out tomorrow morning. Hope my secret pal enjoys!

Everybody have a wonderful evening, I have got to go through my closet and get rid of some stuff. Either I clean out the closet or buy a bigger house. LOL

Talk to you all later.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:13 AM
Good morning everyone. Ugly outside today so I guess I will work on the inside. Got some good ideas for my July pal. I think I am going to go to my profile and see if I can think of other things that tweek my interests.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:44 PM
Good evening everyone! Hope is all is well and staying cool. I have had an active day and am all worn out. Getting my first package to mail out tomorrow for my July pal. Got to do a little snooping to find out a few more things though. PEOPLE PLEASE put up secret pal ideas and birthdate on your profile I BEG YOU! Said with the utmost love and respect! Nighty night got to go snoop!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:03 PM
Patti I never wanted to get rid of you! You are a sweetie! I had to send out your stuff so early due to my surgery. I hope you enjoyed everything that I sent out.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:47 PM
The best feeling is when I hear my two daughters laughing so hard and they don't know that it puts a smile across my face that can't be taken off by anything.

Next best is knowing I have all the stuff on my to do list for the day crossed off with nothing spilling over to the next day!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:43 PM
Can't wait to see who I get for July!!!! Good evening everyone. Hope all is well with you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:01 AM
Good afternoon everyone! The weather sure has calmed down here. It is sort of chilly here but a welcomed change to last week. I have the windows up and airing out the house. Getting ready to go sit on the swing for a few so the dogs can run and play for awhile. I heard from Kojack and he was having MAJOR car problems. I had a huge migraine last night and this morning felt groggy but am better. The 14 1/2 hours of sleep helped.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:00 AM
Anybody talk to Kojack lately? I have not heard hid nor hair of him and was wondering if everything was alright with him. I emailed him a couple of times but he hasn't been online. Going to give him a call if I don't hear from him today.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 06/29/09 06:57 AM
Riding to Sturgis, S.D. for bike week with my boyfriend. It is a looong way but it is worth it.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 06/29/09 06:29 AM
Good morning everyone! Got woke up this morning with the phone ringing. I don't care for the sound of the telephone period! It was my child's dentist confirming an appointment that I had already confirmed Friday. I guess better safe than sorry. However, I am the type of person who once I am woke up I am up for good. Guess I could change my bedding and get some house work done. My house is never dirty so it is hard for me to just clean it but I guess I could clean out window sills and stuff. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. The weather is going to be cooler this week no more 90 degrees for a few days. That will give the air conditioners a break at least.flowerforyou pitchfork

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:47 PM
I am coming in August for bike week with my honey Todd. I will sure try to find your house! Or get a phone number and look you up when I get there. This is our first time and neither one of us drink, smoke, do drugs of any kind, or bar hop so I hope it is fun for us. We just enjoy cycle riding so very much and when I met Todd he mentioned that one of the things that he wanted to do before he died was go to Sturgis so in January I surprised him with an account I started for us to go. I believe everyone should have a bucket list. You know things to do before you kick the bucket. Cross off as much as you can before your time is up.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:37 PM
I don't agree with how Michael Jackson conducted his personal life. However, he was a very talented individual and that is not to be overlooked. I don't agree in any way shape or form of his conduct with children. One must look at his own childhood and how he was raised and why he was the way he was.

However one should NEVER speak ill of the dead. Karma will come back and bite you in the azz.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:32 PM
Hello everyone. IndianPrincess you are more than welcome. I hope you join in again soon with the secret pals. You never know how blessed you make someone elses life with the smallest gift or card on a day that may have been sorely needed.

Thank you Patti for sending me a wreth with a frog on it for my back door. It is so cute and summer filled fun. My girls thought it was very cute.

Njmom wish I could be there to help. If you find yourself in need of anything left me know and I will help when and however I can.

I am tired ladies and gents. I rode 150 miles yesterday in the sun and it was great but very tired now. I am trying to get ready for my Sturgis bike week ride. 1,100 miles plus one way. Man my behind will be sore!

Hey Lil did everyone get taken care of that you know of? Let me know if not. Can't wait for July.

Going to doctor tomorrow. Both of my daughters got pink eye from my 3 year old niece. Yikes.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:00 AM
Happy Friday everyone! Had some storms last night but it is cleared out and going to be hot again. At least I don't have to water my flowers today! Here is to a picture perfect weekend for everyone. I plan on having a great one but you know something always doesn't go as planned. However, I roll with the punches as always.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:37 PM
Lilbug glad I could make your feet happy! LOL

It is super duper hot here to. I hope it isn't as hot tomorrow when we go to the fair. Good evening to all of you out there in Mingle land.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25