Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:25 AM
Hell yea!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:24 AM
Happy, happy Friday everyone! It is a beautiful day out today. Got up early and did all of the housework and am going to go swimming in a little while. Hope everyone is planning an exciting or relaxing weekend. I plan on riding the cycle an getting some of that beautiful sun before Indiana won't get any of it for months on end during the winter. Went to bed at 10:30 last night and got up at 8 a.m. Man Benadryl knocks me out! At least I am well rested today.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:53 PM
Benadryl has been my life saver. I took it around 11:30 this morning and woke up at 5 p.m. It stops me from itching. Good evening everyone. Everyones legs are sore from the theme park but mine. Ha, I tease them look who's in better shape! LOL

I will try to get a couple of pics on here soon.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:50 AM
Picked up four more items for my July secret pal yesterday at Holiday World theme park. I have got poison ivy on my face and hands of all places! Morning to everyone. Got to go get something to eat. I am starving.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:30 AM
Why thank you two for all of the thought and care you put into your own words and actions. You two are also, very caring people who give your hearts for what you love.

Please keep in your thoughts and prayers my 16 year old daughter's dad at 12 a.m. this morning after complications of a surgery. Her friend is also 16. My daughter lost her father, my husband, 1 year ago this month also. Keep my daughters in your thoughts as well as myself. July 26th is going to be very difficult for this family.sad frown

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/07/09 03:29 PM
Got a lot done today. Mailed out Robin a package and TJN another one. I bought 4 new bathing suits today. Got so much to do before tomorrow and no energy left. My behind is dragging. I think I have poison ivy on the back of my hand. I think I will go take a nap and maybe refresh myself before doing everything that needs done. Have a wonderful night.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:40 AM
Happy Tuesday everyone. A beautiful morning here as well. Got a ton of things to get done today. My oldest daughter is studying for a test right now, so I am trying to be quiet. I guess I could run to the bank and get some things done outside of the house. Got to pack for tomorrow still. Okay I am off of here and running to the bank and post office. Have fun today at whatever it is you decide to do and do it to the best of your ability. Love and hugs being sent to each and everyone one of you.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:19 PM

where would you go?

Do you like where you live? If not, is there somewhere you'd move if you could?
I do not like where I live. If I could choose where I could live it would be in the states but where the weather is warm a year long. I want to be able to ride the cycle all year long. I don't like wearing turte necks and coats.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:19 PM

where would you go?

Do you like where you live? If not, is there somewhere you'd move if you could?
I do not like where I live. If I could choose where I could live it would be in the states but where the weather is warm a year long. I want to be able to ride the cycle all year long. I don't like wearing turte necks and coats.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:27 PM
Merle it is always a great thing to learn new things at all stages in life. One should never stop learning, if we did then we stop growing and that isn't good for anyone involved. Kudos to you for taking that giant leap and going back to college to do something for yourself and to improve you! I think you are an inspiration as is Mary 5X10.

By the way Lilbug I am looking for a box to mail your stuff out in. I told my daughter to start bringing me home boxes from work. When I worked at the factory I had tons and now I have depleted my inventory! Love to you lady.:heart:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:19 PM
Was wondering if you could do one for my daughters? If you get the time and feel up to it.

May 11th
February 25th
also if time permits January 15th (boyfriend)

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 05:47 PM
Tim you are very welcome! I tried to think of things you and your daughters could enjoy together. I am sending out your next package either tomorrow or Thursday. Lilbug you also will be having a gift coming for just being the sweet, beautiful, and wonderful person that you are. Loves ya loads!

Everybody have a great evening. I went school supply shopping today for my niece and nephew and my daughter is sitting on the floor putting writing their names on everything. I have bought them 4 outfits a piece and need one more each and I bought one pair of Nike. Now I have to get the other ones shoes. I also buy them new undies and socks.

Growing up there were six of us and we rarely got new stuff to start school and I hated that. I do what I can for my family and friends. flowerforyou :heart:
I do what I do out of the love that I have for people in my life.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:18 AM
Good afternoon everyone. Getting ready to go out to lunch with my girls. It is a beautiful day out today. I have gotten a lot done this morning. My mom bought a corn hole set and then gave it to me. My girls love playing this game. So tonight I am going to build a fire and set up the game.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:45 PM
Then nope I haven't received it as of yet. I got the last package Friday. It was so fun due to the fact that everyone was here and had a blast going through it with me. My sister was so jealous. I told her to join mingle and join the club as well.

I am going to the doctor or dentist tomorrow due to the fact that my jaw has been killing me for a week now. It gets kind of stuck. The dentist said it is because I grind my teeth at night and wants me to buy a mouth gaurd specially made for my mouth and teeth. 223.00 later. May have to do it though. I can barely open my mouth to eat and the chewing is the worst part. I thought I had TJM but he said it wasn't that. Who knows! I know the pain and aggravation is driving me insane.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:36 PM

I went along all day thinking it was Monday. Man being off for the summer screws me up! I went back to school shopping today. I bought my neice 8 and my nephew 11 back to school clothes and shoes. My sister is limited on funds so I always buy their back to school clothes and supplies each year. I took them over to them and they were so excited. I bought my nephew a pair of Nike Shox because he is going into middle school and you know those kids can be ruthless! He will be going where I work. I have to keep an eye on him. I picked up 3 really cute tops for my 16 year old also. We are all going to an amusement park on Wednesday so I hope the weather is beautiful. I love to stay in the water park. My youngest loves the roller coasters. It will be nice to get out of town for a day or two. Yes, Todd is coming with us!

sounds like you are gonna have a blast:banana:

That is nice of you to help out your sister that way:heart:

Did you by chance see the post I made telling you that there is also a white envelope with a note and surprise that should have come
Did you mail it or was it in the last box you sent. I got the white envelope with the note inside of it. Thanks for the kind words and it was a blast having you as my June secret pal.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:26 PM
Edited by DragonFlyTat on Sun 07/05/09 07:29 PM

January 11

Salutations fair lady DragonFlyTat. May you find a light of strength to reach the highest level of happiness, health, security, strength, laughter, and love in your lifetime.flowerforyou

Now to your reading ...

Power thought - Today I will take it easy on myself and everyone else.

Sun sign - Capricorn
Ruling planet - Saturn, the teacher
Symbol - The horned goat
Birth date ruler - Moon, the intuitive
Tarot card - Justice (discernment)
Favorable number - 2,3
Lucky days - Saturday and Monday, especially when these days fall on 2 and 3 of the month.
Lucky colors - Black, doe brown, silvery white
Birthstone - Garnet

Your greatest challenge is ... coping with feeling powerless to change things.

The way forward is ... to understand taht you can only change the thigns that you can. When a situation can't be changed, you need to have faith and learn to let go.

You're drawn to people born on June 22 to July 21.

You share a passion for helping others and for social justice, and this creates an enduring bond.

Luck maker - Give others the benefit of the doubt.

If you think the best of others they are more likely to fulfill that expectation.

Your birthday is of the expert assessor.

Those born on January 11th have a natural talent for assessing every situation and measuring everyone they meet. They find little difficulty in discarding what isn't needed and see to the heart of people and situations, judging them accordingly to their own very high standards. When the formiddable powers of perception of people born on this day are combined with their great intelligence, this results in individuals who are outstanidng decision makers.

Underlying this talent for assessment is a strong sense of justice that always strives to be fair. They feel compelled to do the right thing in life and to pass judgment but sometimes they can have problems distinguishing what the right thing or judgment is for them and what the right thing is for others. As a result they can easily convince themselves into thinking that they need to take responsiblity for everyone and everything; this is when problems can start, as it can lead to domineering or controlling behavior and the belief that their word really is the law.

It is important for people born on this day to learn to pronounce their opinions less forcibly so that they do not offend those who do not share their point of view. This won't always be easy, but alongside their inflexiblity there is also a very caring and compassionate nature. If they can tap more into that, they will begin to understand that it isn't just their right, but everybody's right, to have a difference of opinion. Typically around the age of forty, often sooner, their emotional sensitivity becomes stronger and they develop a more powerful inner life.

Those born on this day place high standards on others but they place even higher standards upon themselves. Because they have the courage and determination to live up to these standards, they often do find themselves in the very position they crave: that of the judgment maker. Others will seek them out for advice, judgment and, when they learn to be a little less inflexible, inspiration.

On the dark side ... dominating, stubborn, superior

At your best ... balanced, objective, fair

Love (loyal and devoted)

Once people born on January 11th find a partner who can stimulate their mind or inspire them creatively, they are extremely loyal and devoted. Although relating comes naturally to them, they can at times be reluctant to open up emotionally. There is also a danger that they can take on too much responsiblity for the relationship; they need to learn sometimes to stand back, open their heart and let their partner take the lead.

Career (born helpers)

People born on this day are drawn toward careers where they ca help others. Their compassion means that they excel in education, teaching or careers working with children or students, counseling or psychology. They may also be drawn to careers in research in which they can use their sharp, incisive mind, or careers in which they can fight injustice, such as politics, social work, law or even the clergy. They also make fine alternative therapists and astrologers, and their skill in communication suggests a knack for writing, music and the arts.

Destiny (to help others turn dreams into reality)

Once they have learned to develop compassion and sensitivity toward the weaknesses of others, the life path of people born on this day is to fight injustice in the world and right wrongs. By so doing they will discover their destiny, which is to help others turn hopes and dreams into practical reality.

This could not describe me any better than if I had written it about myself. I am a teacher of children! I mean everything is so dead on. Wow even my girls said wow mom does this man know you? lol
thanks a lot for all of the time you put into doing this for us all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:11 PM
I went along all day thinking it was Monday. Man being off for the summer screws me up! I went back to school shopping today. I bought my neice 8 and my nephew 11 back to school clothes and shoes. My sister is limited on funds so I always buy their back to school clothes and supplies each year. I took them over to them and they were so excited. I bought my nephew a pair of Nike Shox because he is going into middle school and you know those kids can be ruthless! He will be going where I work. I have to keep an eye on him. I picked up 3 really cute tops for my 16 year old also. We are all going to an amusement park on Wednesday so I hope the weather is beautiful. I love to stay in the water park. My youngest loves the roller coasters. It will be nice to get out of town for a day or two. Yes, Todd is coming with us!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:11 PM

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:34 PM
Happy Independence Day to you all. Have a safe holiday all weekend. The fireworks are still blowing outside. My dogs are having a coronary.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:32 PM
I almost forgot I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My boyfriend's parents met my parents for the first time today. They all got along great. My mom had a huge party for the 4th with karoke and a big bonfire and they came and stayed 6 hours and watched all of the fire works as well. I am glad they finally met. I was sort of sweating that one. I had a really great holiday. We played cornhole and I am very competetive so I had to stop. However I was the best at hoola hoop games. I won them all hands down. Love you all. Have a great night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25