Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:56 PM
Today is hot hot hot. Anyhow I got a lot accomplished today. Still have one day left of freedom before back to work for the school year. I am exhausted and need a nap. Grammy got our boxes and the girls were so happy with their shirts and stuff I sent home. Love ya all. Have a great night.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:46 PM
Happy birthday to your son! Got some of my running done today not all of it but some of it. Slept with my $450 mouth piece in last night and didn't wake up with a headache. Just can't wait to have the joint in my jaw completely heal. Wasn't bad sleeping with it in though. I don't know what Todd will think of it though. As long as I put it in after the hanky panky he should be fine with it. LOL

Everyone have a wonderful day. Love, hugs, and smooches to you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:03 PM
Grammy and Robin I posted new pictures of our meeting! Ignore the ponytail, it is hard to have perfect hair when your on the cycle. That is Todd and this is his cycle in the pictures in my profile. Of course, Grammy already knows this!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:00 PM
Hello all...hope everyone had a great day. Didn't get everything done today that I needed done so I guess tomorrow I'll be up and about again.flowerforyou

Everyone have a wonderful night. My honey is coming over after work to see me. He loves little ole me!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/10/09 12:48 PM
will be mailing out a care package tomorrow...Grammy my behind is finally getting some feeling back in it...got up this morning and I have a flat tiretears

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:15 PM
Good evening everyone. Grammy I hope Allen has next weekend off so you can be together. I am so full of watermelon I am about to explode. Good night everyone!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:08 PM
We had a heat index advisory today so I didn't get to mow the yard. Air conditioners are on full blast. Hope tomorrow is better. I have a ton of errands to run and don't want to melt in the heat.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:08 AM
Good morning everyone. Getting ready to take my comforter to the laundry matt because it is to large to fit into my washer. Back home to mow the yard. Getting things done before going back to work Thursday. Got an assignment change but change is good, right? It is at an elementary so hopefully I will be so busy I won't have time to be bored (which can happen at my other position). Have a wonderful day. Hugs and smooches to you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:02 AM
Good morning pals. I think the two people is a great idea also Robin. You should have been a rocket scientist. Such a smart woman. Okay I opened my mail and am a little upset. I got transferred to another school to work at which is great with me because it is an elementary but it is only 6 hours a day and I got hired in at 7. Doesn't seem like much but it messes with my benefits!!! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can call and find out what in the world is going on. I am the only one trained to do the testing material for the entire school and the modifications into the computer for the special education students. Oh well as long as I get my 7 hours. Actually it is better for me. I need a change and the elementary students are more loving and caring and you stay busy the entire time. Sorry to vent but I was so upset when opening the mail. Out to mow the yard now. Love and hugs everyone.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:23 PM
By the way Grammy09 (Wanda) and her husband were the most gracious hosts. I give you praise and thanks for such a kind gesture as letting us into your home. You are such a sweet, loving, and caring lady. You deserve only the best Wanda. I hope that you know that when God created you he broke the mold. You are one of a kind.

P.S. I hope I wasn't to much trouble and that Todd and I behaved ourselves! (Inside joke for Wanda and I) I wish we could have stayed longer and that Allen didn't have to work such long hours.

Much love and positive thoughts are being sent your way young lady.

Love and hugs from Indiana.

Your friend for life,

Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:18 PM
Okay after a week of being on the road, on a cycle, in Sturgis, SD I am going on a diet tomorrow! I feel like crap. I have gained probably 5-7 lbs. Eating out is killing me. Going to start working out again tomorrow. Mow the grass, get the house all cleaned up, workout to a Billy Banks video. Anything to get me back in shape. While looking back at the pictures I took with Grammy and Todd I look like a hot mess.

Going Monday to get my mouth guards for the tmj problems with my jaw. The cycle really did a job with it. My insurance paid half of it but I still have to pay $225.00. I can't wait though anything to take the pain away.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:53 PM
count me in Robin...I emailed you already

By the way I got my way to great package from njmom...actually my kids got it while I was in South Dakota with Grammy09. I got home tonight and went through the box. Loved it! Thank you very much.

Everyone have a fantastic night. I am exhausted from riding on a cycle for the past 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:16 AM
I almost forgot good morning everyone! We get our new pals soon!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and week ahead of them.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:06 AM
Got up early, I guess anticipation! The worry of leaving my girls alone for a week? Well I did all of the laundry up, dishes done, floors swept, food in frige, gas in cars, money in hands. I have my mom coming over and checking on them, but I am still nervous about leaving them. I have been looking forward to this since January and now that the time is here I am nervous. I have NEVER been away from them for more than one day. The girls are 16.5 and 19. They are both exceptional children with good morals but one can't help but worry about them.sad tears

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:35 PM
Silyatheart3...I used to run a day care and boy am I glad I am done with that. I graduated to middle school kids now. LOL

There hasn't been one day that I was sad I gave up the daycare. I like getting dressed up and going to work and coming home to just home. I always hated when a parent was late and it always happened.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:25 PM
Good evening all. Just got back from Outback Steakhouse with my girls, Todd and his parents. We are stuffed like ticks on a dog ready to burst! We leave tomorrow morning. I have to wait until around 11:00 a.m. and then we are off in the wind. Heading to Wanda and Allen!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:54 AM
Grammy, Todd and I love to sit on a porch and just hang out and talk to everyone. We don't party so I guess we are kind of boring. Hope you don't think so. Love ya for being such a kind sweet woman. Is your husband alright with us staying?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:26 PM
finished packing...have to pack light when traveling on a cycle...anyhow it is packed and ready to go...I will get my August pal when I am at grammys house. Best of luck to you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:00 PM
Grammy I wish I could drag everyone along with me but I think you and your hubby wouldn't have enough room for them all LOL.

I got my tattoo and yes it hurt. It is beautiful though. I cleaned my living room carpet tonight. Nice to have that out of the way. It poured buckets of rain here for about 30 minutes but now it is just humid.

I've got to get my toenails painted so grammy won't see my chipped paint.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:23 AM
Good morning again all of you secret pals. I am getting ready to go tan and then get another tattoo. I know they are addictive. This one on my small of my back. Todd doesn't know yet. I will surprise him. LOL Good to see you this morning Wanda! Are you ready for my arrival? Just kidding. I am dreading the long trip.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25