Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:53 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you Mary and the family.

I got a card in the mail today from Merle. Very cute card.

Today's weather was beautiful. Had a nice time swimming and cooking out. The summer is flying by way to fast. Got to get out and enjoy it everyday while it is here.

Night everyone. Have a fantastic night.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:38 PM
Good night all. Going to be beautiful tomorrow and I plan (although things never go as I plan) to go swimming tomorrow. Tim glad you got the next package. You should be getting a large envelope next. One more box probably going out next week. Have fun with it. Hope the girls enjoy the small gifts as well.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:31 PM
I am a Capricorn and it fits me very well. I am very loyal. I am also a business minded person and I budget money very well. I am extrememly organized. I have a daughter who is a Taurus (very stubborn) and one who is a Pisces (very sympathetic and compationate) they both fit them to a T!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:23 PM
:heart: Good afternoon pals! Well it poured this morning and now it is so humid you can hardly breath. The a/c went on!!! Got three new dresses and two pair of shoes today. Getting ready for school to begin again.

Ruby cheer up and I hope that you are in better spirits today.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:09 AM
Never really watched television growing up or now either. My mom had six kids and made us go outside and play. I guess we were driving her crazy. LOL My girls love to here the games we used to play when I was young. Such a different generation now.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:07 AM
It is cloudy here and looks like rain but at least I don't have to run the a/c. I love having the windows and doors open. Planning on making the most of my day just as soon as I get rid of my headache.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:04 AM
Happy Wednesday to you all! It is cloudy and not a sign of the sun up there at all. I guess I will run my sister around today and get her errands ran. I woke up with a headache. I hate that, didn't sleep well at all. Smells like rain here. Hope everyone is doing well on their secret pal gifts. My pal was surprisingly easier to shop for than I originally thought. Go figure. Best of luck to you all with your pals. flowerforyou :heart:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:04 PM
I am a special education teacher and it does take patience and a special person to understand children and adults with special needs. Congrats to you! Good luck to both of you.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/14/09 03:56 PM
Good evening pals. The weather was beautiful today. I went to see my honey and we went for a bicycle ride and then for a motorcycle ride. We even took a walk. He hated having to go into work. We will be together for a week straight when we go on vacation. Let's see if he gets sick of me then! LOL

Lily, my chihuahua, is sitting on my shoulder looking at me type this. She barks at the computer when she sees her reflection in it. She is a funny little dog. My other chihuahua is laying on the other end of the couch and is such an independent dog. One dog has to be on my lap whenever I am sitting and the other dog could care less as long as you feed, water, and let her go outside and sleep at your feet she is as good as gold. Lily looks like a mini pincher and Toots is white and a long hair chihuahua. My little babies. God love em.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:34 AM
Good morning everyone. It is beautiful outside so I guess I need to get out there and enjoy it. Got to call the doctor to get in there today. The poison ivy is driving me insane. Everyone enjoy the day and make the best of it. Hugs and smooches all!flowerforyou smitten

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:50 PM
Sent out a secret pal package today for TJN. Be on the lookout. My daughter has gotten a cleaning bug and has her closet torn apart and going through stuff. I think it has something to do with getting new stuff for school. Whatever the reason I am thankful that I don't have to do it.

Night all!flowerforyou

Almost forgot, the poison ivy isn't any better. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get a shot. I can't be riding to Sturgis scratching all the way! LOLpitchfork

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:43 PM
Good evening all. Had a fantastic weekend! Went school shopping today. Yah rah!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:04 AM
Congrats and I hope you had a great vacation.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:03 AM
I have two tattoos on my shoulder blades. They both have meaning behind them. I chose them after my husband passed away. I see them as art but can be overdone.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:22 AM
Good morning everyone! It is pouring cats and dogs here. I hope it clears up so my honey and I can get some riding in. If not we will stay in and snuggle! He brought me some calaclear and other stuff for my poison ivy last night around 12 a.m. He rode 45 min one way to get here. What a sweetie.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:12 PM
Detached...Lex....NOOOOOOOOOO! LOL

So Lex does this decribe you? I see you in some of it but am curious as to do you yourself see the Lex in it? Let us know. Waiting patiently!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:07 PM
I am happy that Buttercup was pleased with her surprise. I am pleased as punch that you liked your stuff as well. TJN should have gotten his package by now too then.

I got a cute card from Ruby today in the mail. Always nice to something other than bills in the mail.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:35 AM
Happy Friday and I hope that everyone makes the best out of their weekend! It is beautiful weather here in Indiana (which is rare) so I am going to ride the motorcycle as long as I can. flowerforyou :wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:33 AM
I will do that and thank you. I see my girls and that is my symbol of strength. They make me be strong and do what has to be done at all turns. I love my daughters for making me the mother that I am.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:27 AM
Best wishes being sent your way. Congrats!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25