Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:29 AM
happy and wishful...I believe things can be that way, they were for my husband and I for 20 years My husband was the most loving person and not just to me everyone. He never met a stranger.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:26 AM
I married my husband when I was 19 and was married for 20 years until he passed away last year. When I got married I had freckles and a dimple in my chin. I used to bug me so much. Laying in bed one night he looked at me with those loving big brown eyes and said those freckles are were God kissed you because you were so precious and the dimple was a thumbprint from God that said perfect, his seal of profection. I know it sounds corny but I have carried that with me forever and ever.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:04 AM
Okay why am I up at 6 a.m.? I woke up and just laid there I guess that is my body telling me enough sleep. I wish it was light outside I would go for a run or a walk.

I am drying clothes though. See something useful came from me waking up at the azz crack of dawn.

Patti hope your job went well and you didn't fall asleep!

Everyone have a fantastic Thursday!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:59 PM
Most definitely I will. Hugs coming to Grammy from all her friends on Mingle.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:43 PM
I get to stay with Grammy. I get to stay with Grammy. She is the kindest person EVER. She has offered Todd and I a room for when we come to S.D. next week. I took her up on it. She will post pictures for everyone to see. I know we will have a blast and tons of laughs.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:15 AM
Good morning everyone. Got to get packing for my bike trip. Hate leaving my girls for that long but I know they will be fine and maybe just see how much I actually do around here. Going to get moving this morning and get some stuff done before the day gets away from me.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:39 PM
I just got my third tattoo on Sunday. It was the one year anniversary of his death and my daughter and I both got a dragonfly on our right foot. My husband loved dragonflies.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:34 PM
Lilbug, Todd is my honey. He is my boyfriend. That sounds so highschool but that is what he is considered. We are going to Sturgis for bike week and are leaving this Friday. Go ahead and send my secret pal as always and I will have my daughter give me the info over the phone. That way she can see who it is and I can buy something for my secret pal in Sturgis and maybe some of the other states I pass through as well.

It was a beautiful day today. Got a lot done. I bought my first Halloween decorations today. One is a chihuahua dressed in a witch costume and a snowman/pumpkin. Everyone knows I am CRAZY about pumpkins especially the classy and old looking ones.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:43 AM
Good morning secret pals. I just got back from Walmart with my oldest daughter. We get up early, usually, go tan and do running that needs done before she darts off to school or work. She is one busy lady. Going to see Todd today. Seems to be our thing now. Every Tuesday my youngest daughter and I go to see him at his house. That won't last much longer with school starting back up. Everyone have a fantastic day.flowers smitten

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:55 PM
Good afternoon. It is 4 p.m. here in Indiana. I left the girls swimming at my sister's house. I came home to catch a nap. I hope I am not coming down with something. I leave Friday for Sturgis! I am going to go crawl in bed with the a.c. on to drown out the kids playing outside. Guess I don't feel rested with the strange dreams last night.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:31 AM
Good Monday morning all. Had some weird dreams last night. Went to bed early with a migraine from all of the crying yesterday. Got up this morning and got busy with housework and yard work. Thank you all for your kind words and hugs and thoughts. I am heading out to mow the yard and set the trash out to be collected. Going to take my youngest and my niece swimming today.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/26/09 04:29 PM
Thank you Grammy and Lilbug for the well wishes. We went and got dragonfly tattoos on our right foot today. Went to the cemetary and cried until my head feels like it is going to explode. My phone has been ringing off of the hook and everyone wishing us well. My oldest daughter and I handle it well but my youngest won't talk to anyone. It has been a long, long, stessful, hard day. The tattoos are for their daddy. It was his hero because they eat mosquitoes. That was his favorite saying for as long as I can remember. It is blue, his favorite color. Okay I will let everyone have a good evening, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Hugs to everyone.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:51 AM
This is a very sad day for my girls and I. It has been one year ago today that my husband passed away. It has been very sad here in this house today. Hope everyone else has a better day.

Robin glad you liked the stuff I sent.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:27 AM
Hello everyone. Getting ready to hop into the shower and get ready for my honey (Todd) to come and pick me up.

Lilbug, I mailed TNJ and your package the same time and day and he got his the other day. I hope you get yours. Who knows with the mail. JUST KIDDING TIM. He loved his stuff hope you do as well.

Everybody try and have a nice weekend. It is raining here, lightly. Hope it clears up so we can go for a long cycle ride. Hugs to all of you wonderful people on here.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:17 PM
It is 12:15 a.m. so happy Saturday everyone. I just finished watching A Haunting in Connecticut. Wow scared the crap out of me. A good horror flick if you are into those. However, I am not really but watched it with my daughter. I am exhausted and need to get some sleep. Ruby my niece went through the jewelry and took a bunch of the necklaces. She is 8. You made her day. Love ya all. Talk to you soon.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:02 PM
Getting ready to go on a night ride. Motorcycles can get very cold when the sun goes down. That just means hugging my honey tighter.:wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:00 PM
Ruby I recieved the jewelry package today. My kids, at school, will love it. Thanks so much.

Brandy 26 huh. Well wait until 40 rolls around. 30 was the hardest for me though.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:59 AM
Brandy I have been wondering where you have been. Glad to see you on here. I see you have a birthday next month. Wishing for anything in particular?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:50 AM
I about forgot Happy Friday everyone. Getting ready to mow, have my new mailbox put up, and enroll my nephew where I work. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and hugs and smooches are being sent in every direction to you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:49 AM
Patti pamper yourself. If anyone deserves it you do! I totally understand about the box situation. Since I am not working during the summer I have to scrounge around for boxes. LOL. Anyhow, hope you have a blast with your friends from high school. School must be calling your name seems like you have been thrown back in time. I loved school especially high school. Strange I know. I have one daughter who loved, loved, loved it and one who hates it with a passion. She would loved to be home schooled but she only has two years left and she has a full ride scholarship so she has to finish it out. I think she is bored and they don't challenge her enough.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25