Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:46 AM
Todd says hello Wanda and to tell Allen he says hello.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:45 AM
Patti a visitor, anyone we know??? Just kidding when you are ready to share your "visitor" with the rest of us I know you will. Have a great time and don't overheat!

Wanda I would make sure he got your anniversary off. It isn't until September 28th, that is plenty of time to make arrangements for him to spend some time with you. My goodness 40 years is a long time and should be treated with respect in these days and times the way they are.

Today is my sisters 38th birthday. I just talked to her and she was crying. I told her to dry up the tears and make the best of the day. It is the only day that she can be spoiled and not feel guilty about it. I remember 30 being very hard for me. The others just fell in line. I try to live my life with a positive attitude otherwise I would be crying all of the time. Have fun everyone. Make it a great day.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:39 AM
Good morning everyone. Wanda I am glad you liked the keychains. I picked them up on my way back from Sturgis. Don't ask where it was all a blur. I got one for myself too. One is a mini-pincher like Snuggles and the other is a boarder collie like Princess. Anyhow I think that is what Princess is. Couldn't remember. Hope you got your memory card taped to the letter as well (undamaged). Got to get my tail in the shower before Todd gets here. Smooches to you all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:32 AM
Hello Patti, it is strange not seeing you on here much. Hope your body is adjusting to the hours you are working. I hope it isn't as hot as yesterday. When I got off work I thought I was going to melt! I am sure Todd will have me on the back of the cycle most of the day so it is pretty nice that way. Hugs and best wishes for a wonderful weekend. Love to you Grammy. Hope Allen gets next weekend off? Does he ever get a day off during the week?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:38 PM
Jayne you are more than welcome, only wish I could do more. I am helping my three nieces and nephews with school supplies and more. One told me Aunt Sherry can I get an extra milk at lunch. So of course I put money in his account to do that. He also needed tissues. So cute.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:34 PM
Thanks Robin, I was missing you little lady.

Mary I am sending some books for when you get your own class room. Not everyone knows that a classroom does not come stocked, you (the teacher) have to bring in your own materials. I am sure you have some already.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:48 PM
Funny mentioning Christmas. I made my first Christmas present purchase today. My honey needs a new electric razor and they had the very expensive one $30 off. I bought it up. I forgot that was my second one. I bought my oldest daughter one of those fuzzy blankets too. I am two up already. However I love Halloween and don't want to bypass that one.

Everyone have a wonderful night and a better weekend. Hugs to you all.flowerforyou waving

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:42 PM
My new job keeps me on my toes! I am a jack of all trades. The day flew by again today. At recess I have one little boy that follows me around like he is the announcer for a WWF wrestling match. He has done this two days in a row. I have been working with the principal, secretaries, and teachers. I am now on an intervention team and we meet for half an hour a day to build on the childrens reading, writing and math skills. I am part of the success team. I will rotate between classes of children in 2nd grade. I back up basic skills of basic fundamentals. I can't wait till Monday now. Don't get me wrong I love my weekends but I love this new job. I am blessed.flowerforyou love :wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:07 PM
Wanda as much as you love little children you should have become an elementary school teacher. Non-stop hugs and squeezes!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:49 PM
Okay it is not even seven o'clock here in Indiana and I am ready to close my eyes and just drift off to sleep. I get so much stuff done when I am working than I do in the summer. Go figure. I am tired but it is a good tired. I did something productive kind of tired. Does that make sense. Also, teaching the smaller children, who are actually happy to see you makes me feel so good about really making a difference in the childrens lives that I touch. Okay enough silly talk. I am exhausted.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:09 PM
Had a wonderful day at work!!!! Making dinner and off to Walmart to pick up some binders for my daughter. Then to tan. I know I will be going to bed early tonight. I am exhausted. My day flew by but those little ones wore me out.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:05 PM
Okay the first day of work went GREAT. I love the little kids, they all want to hug you to death. I was at recess with one child in particular and before I knew it I had them all around me talking and singing to me. It was too cute. My day flew by. The best part was that I put dinner in the crockpot before I left this morning and all I have to do now is make mashed potatoes. I have them boiling as I type. Grammy you would love this job with all of the little ones and their funny questions and they all think I am sooooo pretty. One little girls said you have such shiny hair. HAHAHA

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:29 PM
Okay just for the record the Hanky Panky song wasn't going through my head. Ready for school tomorrow. Everybody keep me in your thoughts. I am a bit nervous about it. New job and all. I can tell I am really stressed out because I have my mouth piece in and I can feel me chomping down on it. I guess that is why I have the retainer though! Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Wanda keep your spirits up and Lindsea said don't forget her s for the rest of her name. LOL

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:19 PM
Thanks Grammy....I did just that. I just sent Todd home and did the dishes and now working on a load of laundry. Chelsea is out with her grandma having dinner and Lindsea is in her room picking out her outfit for the first day of school tomorrow. I have mine already picked out (purple top, black capri pants, and black flats) I am usually a dress and heels person but until I find out what this new job has in store for me I will hold off on the heels and dresses. Sitting back and relaxing now. Strawberries and blueberries are in the fridge calling my name. flowerforyou love

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:20 PM
(((Mystique))) I will be sending positive thoughts for you and to you. Hope all turns out well.

Good afternoon everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Grammy are doing any of your crafts? Keeping yourself busy for that many hours that you spend alone is a huge task.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:08 PM
Lets see if Todd can keep up with the tempo running through my head. The hanky panky song does have an upbeat tempo Wanda. You have me in stitches. Ladies and gents I have ran my tail off today. Had to have a new tire because the other one was punctured beyond repair, got all of my daughters school stuff done and even went to the grocery store, clean house, did laundry, mailed out rent, went and got some cut outfits for work. Now I am getting ready to cook out for us.

BBQ Chicken grilled
corn on the cob
baked beans
green beans
watermelon

Sound good to me! Just have to make someone clean up the mess!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:22 PM
Great now I'll think of that song the next time! Thanks you guys, I know I can count on you. By the way mailed my package today. Night all. Sleep tight.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:18 PM
I, for one, can't wait to meet more of you wonderful people. I know Todd is up for it too. By the way thanks for the cute couple comments. You can ask Grammy I totally don't think of myself that way. However thanks that put a smile on my face.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:31 PM
Jayne everybody needs help from time to time. God knows that I needed help in 2008.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:27 PM

Happy birthday to your son! Got some of my running done today not all of it but some of it. Slept with my $450 mouth piece in last night and didn't wake up with a headache. Just can't wait to have the joint in my jaw completely heal. Wasn't bad sleeping with it in though. I don't know what Todd will think of it though. As long as I put it in after the hanky panky he should be fine with it. LOL

Everyone have a wonderful day. Love, hugs, and smooches to you all.

SHERRY BEFOR YOU GO TO BED ARE YOU SAYING YOU PUT THE SONG (((MY BABY DOSE THE HANKY PANKY))) OR DOSE THAT MEAN SOMETHING ELSOlaugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl
It totally means something else. LOL

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25