Community > Posts By > AngieH79

AngieH79's photo
Tue 05/12/09 04:05 PM
Lol, that sounds like my last date. And it was a lot of fun blushing

AngieH79's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:02 AM
I went to the sneak preview in IMAX, it was great!

I was a little creeped out Sylar did the "Live long and prosper" but other than that he played a very convincing Spock.

AngieH79's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:13 PM
waving

AngieH79's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:36 PM

Thanks for the ideas. Am I the only one out there who hates Sex n the City?

Oh, I am SO not into sex in the city, never was.. ive never spoken that way with my friends.. id feel like a chain smoking prostitute with a gritty voice, in fuzzy block heels, and huge hoop earrings. laugh

LOL, one of my friends was so happy when I clicked with his new girl friend because she started asking me to go out and do girly things with her, instead of trying to drag him along. I was more than happy to go get pedicures and go to the spa with her, but then that movie came out, "Sorry Paul, you're on own for that one."

AngieH79's photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:56 AM
Thanks for the ideas. Am I the only one out there who hates Sex n the City?

AngieH79's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:43 PM
Yeah, I'm aware of the movie; it's nothing I have any desire to watch, but I'm not above threatening to rent it just to watch him squirm. devil

AngieH79's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:36 PM
Anything that can be rented on DVD, thanks.

AngieH79's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:27 PM
The most annoying chick flick you can possibly think of...

AngieH79's photo
Wed 05/06/09 10:47 PM
It's not about the looks, it's about the approach.

My profile, for instance, says "Looking for Friendship" and yet I just had someone whom I have never met, send me a friend request asking about a relationship, but when I perved his profile, it said "Looking for Intimate Incounter."

AngieH79's photo
Tue 05/05/09 10:08 PM

I apparently come off as sweet and innocent when people first meet me.

Then I say something and all bets are off.

you say that.....but i bet you any money that even when you say "something" that some of em still keep coming and it takes a couple somethings before they go away...

Whoever said they go away? :wink:

AngieH79's photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:01 PM
I apparently come off as sweet and innocent when people first meet me.

Then I say something and all bets are off.

AngieH79's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:53 PM

I will admit, I do get more attention now that I've added blond highlights.

Maybe I should update my picture. . .

Do it Honey! I wanna see!

All I have is my phone to take pictures with. You can only take so many of those hold the phone at arms length pictures before they start to look bad.

AngieH79's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:46 PM
I will admit, I do get more attention now that I've added blond highlights.

Maybe I should update my picture. . .

AngieH79's photo
Sat 05/02/09 12:46 AM
I think I'm moving to Everett tears

AngieH79's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:50 PM
My glasses, but I always wear them when I'm on the computer.

AngieH79's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:48 PM

i had the regular coffee there yesterday not too bad ,, however i think their lattes stink! the shots are half the size and leave a real bitter taste in your mouth.. i prefer to donate my money to smaller businesses that actually put coffee in their lattes..and cost half the price

I've been told that it's bitter because it tends to burn easily.

But no, I'm not a big fan of Starbucks; in this area there are 3 coffee stands at every corner, and I would much rather go for the mom & pop type myself.

AngieH79's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:40 PM

I have never heard of this being done! Sounds funny though. Post pictures please!

Is it not tradition in the US to make the groom look stupid and play tricks on them? It HAS to be done here. My job as Best Man is to make sure he gets done, but without letting things go TOO far.

Is naked too far? pitchfork

AngieH79's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:32 PM

...on the days when you call in sick to work?

My boss is going to be p!ssed when he see's that I went and got tattooed while I was sick!

Careful with that one, I nailed an employee once for pulling something like that.

Of course a tattoo for a swim instructor is something that needs to planned in advance since it requires time out of the water.

AngieH79's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:13 PM
Yeah, but in all fairness I was watching him too.

Conserve water, shower with a friend. bigsmile

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:23 AM

Thank you both for your responses! I was just wondering if some people might think, hmm most skinny guys are nerdy and shy or dont like to go outside and play sports. But yea, appearances definitely not number 1 when considering a person but big in that first encounter

Don't sell yourself short, nerds are hot.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25