Community > Posts By > AngieH79

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:17 AM

Big, strong, rough, man-hands, please.:wink:

i'm out again. mine are big and strong but not rough.

. . .

Not in my book. drool

AngieH79's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:39 PM
Just once here. Oh the mistakes we make when we are young. I don't think that getting married was a mistake, but falling for the wrong guy and ignoring all of the signs sure was.

AngieH79's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:24 PM
I think smooth hands feel nicer

AngieH79's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:15 PM
I prefer to swim in a pool, the lane lines keep me going straight; I actually have a water-proof MP3 player and try to swim at least twice a week.

I don't like swimming in the Puget Sound - it's too cold.

Seriously, I'm a lifeguard and lifeguard instructor, and I used to run a public swimming pool. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't swim.

AngieH79's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:08 PM
I challenged him to a wrestling match, then actually tried to wrestle him.

Found out he used to wrestle in high school oops

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:18 PM
I've got my grandmother's engagement ring and my grandfather's scorpio pendant.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:42 PM
I used to, but divorce fixed that one.

I will still bail out some one I'm mad at, but not to the same extent, and only once with a clear understanding of that fact.

And never again will it be my ex.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:20 PM

He called this morning and I told him again how wonderful he was. I also told him I had shared what he did with my Mingle friends and he blushed through the phone...lol

While he was home I was showing him some of the forums - esp. the funny pics. He told me that after seeing all of the beautiful ladies on here, he was thinking about opening an account.

But he says hello and sends hugs to all here. waving

waving Where in "Seattle? It's kind of a big place." blushing

I live in Bothell, and I have a cell phone bill too.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:13 PM
Refried beans, guacamole, and jelly beans.

Yeah, I'm the only person I know of to say I don't like jelly beans, but it's like chewing on a clump of hardened sugar.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:02 PM
Jason Stathom
Vin Deisel
Matthew McCanughy

And yes, I know I can't spell.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 11:56 AM

Tonsils, appendectomy and nasal septum.

picture might be cool on this thread....hmmmmmm and nasal septum is that a nose job.....or to make breathing better..

It's to make breathing better. I had the same surgery a few years ago. It would be my only one.

AngieH79's photo
Sun 04/19/09 11:46 AM
I have a picture of my dog, Cinnamon, on my profile too. Unfortunately, I think that now that I'm back to work, she may need a new home; I'm never here. I may see if my mom wants to adopt her.

AngieH79's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:59 PM

I'm new to the site as of today. From Fall City. Small little town. Only reason you may have heard of it is cause we on the news all time for flooding.

No, I've driven through there once or twice. It's a cute place if you don't blink. :wink:

AngieH79's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:52 PM
Lake Stevens, Washington

Yes, there really is a train at the bottom of the lake.

That's about it.

AngieH79's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:11 PM
It's not every day and he's not here any more, but I still enjoy talking to Goofball.

AngieH79's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:03 AM

any dog can turn. its how you raise them. Pitbulls are not inherantly bad dogs. if you get one of a good blood line that does not have alot of inbreeding they can be the sweetest dogs you ever met.

Exactly! By turning him in you gave his dog a chance to be that sweet dog.

Nice job!

AngieH79's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:17 PM
Saw Taken on Wednesday. . .with, shh (someone I met from here).

AngieH79's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:26 PM
::Takes a deep breath and gets ready to brag::

-I got my BS in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Information Systems in 3 years.

Certifications:
-Lifeguard
-Lifeguard Instructor (that includes Lifeguard Training, First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, and Emergency Oxygen Adminstration
-WSI (Water Safety Instructor)
-AFO (Aquatics Facility Operator)
-AEA Water Fitness Instructor
-And I should have my WSIT in a few more months (it takes a couple of years to get)

-And I've been caught on the news in my bathing suit.

AngieH79's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:05 PM
In my experience, no.

I'm much happier now that I've realized how drop-dead gorgeous I am. :laughing:

AngieH79's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:58 PM
I loved used to run a public swimming pool and I absolutely loved it!

It was challenging and dynamic. Being a teenager's first boss puts you in a great place to watch (and hopefully be a positive influence) them grow toward being responsible adults.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25