Community > Posts By > AngieH79

AngieH79's photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:36 PM
Attitude is everything when it comes to fighting cancer.

It doesn't stand a chance against you! flowerforyou

AngieH79's photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:31 PM
I refuse to have a bucket list.

So I'm doing those crazy things as I come up with them.

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:53 PM
Drove past there on my way home from dinner last night.

Caught myself thinking, "Damn, if I hadn't just eaten!"

AngieH79's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:39 PM

CPR please

CPR and first aid certified! winking

So am I...

CPR and First Aid Instructor bigsmile

Who wants to learn and who wants to be the practice dummy?

AngieH79's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:02 PM

Physically and emotionally...the physical aspects are relatively easy to heal from... the emotional are by far more damaging.

As to her 'you earnt it' crap... I sincerely hope you are never awoken by a stranger in your house.... then we'll talk about how you earnt it, shall we?

flowerforyou Exactly, sistah ... :heart: drinker

Wow, I feel for you. I had nightmare about being raped once, and even though it was just a dream it really messed me up.

I don't know how I'd handle the real thing.

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:00 PM
I've never killed a thread

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:57 PM

Isnt a$$hole also known as president??..where you go from president to vice pres to secretary....down to the a$$hole, who has to keep dealing?....

Here are the games we like to play:
1. F*ck the dealer - not literally, f*ck as in make the dealer drink alot
2. Save - really basic, throw a card out and follow with the same number if you want to save that person and give it to someone else.
3. The good the bad and the ugly - a combination game of red or black, higher or lower, inbetween or outside...etc etc.
4. Chaser - a fast version of quarters but with 2 cups, cant pass the cup until you make in the cup. if other cup catches up to you, you drink.

Yes, they are the same game.

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:55 PM
I finally heard from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission today. It looks like the company has agreed to mediate; they are asking for my availability for April and May. Hopefully that means that it will be all be over with in a few more months and I won't have to move.

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:26 PM
Mae

It was the middle name of BOTH my grandmothers

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:05 PM
I could tell you, but then this topic would get moved to the "Sex & Dating" forums. blushing

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:01 PM
They've already been listed, but I always liked Spoons and A$$hole

AngieH79's photo
Tue 03/24/09 09:58 PM
Business Administration/Information Systems emphasis

AngieH79's photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:01 AM
Dark purple with a deep red comforter.

I know, it sound odd, but they look really good together.

AngieH79's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:31 PM
Spring in WA = I never stopped adjusting my windshield whiper speed during the entire 35 minute drive

AngieH79's photo
Fri 03/20/09 11:25 AM
Krupa, I had a dream about making love to you last night and in that dream the sex was so amazing that when I woke up I immediately booked you a first class flight to Seattle so we can make that dream a reality. Don't worry, the limo driver has a copy of your picture so he'll know what you look like and you'll find me in the back wearing nothing but a smile (I don't believe in wasting time with all of that foreplay nonsense).

Don't worry about the price of the airline ticket. After all, AIG did give us those nice big bonuses.

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/19/09 11:10 PM
5'4" or 5'5" something like that

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/19/09 11:06 PM
I'm a virgin, but I'm really ok with it because I hate sex anyway.

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:56 PM

i play DDO and i have a 3rd level cleric...you know what sucks they don't have druidsfrown also they have wizard of the coast spells not the old gary gygax spells that krupa mentioned:smile:

Wow! Someone else who plays a druid? I thought I was the only one.

I'd go with you in heartbeat if I lived in the area.

Oh God!!! You are a dork too? That is soooooooooo friggin HAWT! (I had no idea!)

He!! yes I am! I was teased in school for it too. Who knew?

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:46 PM
If I didn't trust people I would cynical and closed-off to the world and I don't want to be like that.

So, I will trust people at first and have just learned that the heartache that comes when that trust is broken is just a part of life.

AngieH79's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:40 PM
BUT I REALLY AM 29!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25