Community > Posts By > wc777

wc777's photo
Sun 09/22/13 10:11 PM
Aloha chicita

Thank god that football reigns king again.

Hope you find everything you are looking for on here

wc777's photo
Wed 09/04/13 03:32 PM
ya i believe that too ... most people just get sick of the run around ... also this may sound bad as we are all discussing this 'online' /// but has society gotten so bad that we cant talk to each other in person anymore? like honestly now.

wc777's photo
Wed 09/04/13 03:29 PM
oh ya ... definitely.

men especially, we are so visually driven that words don't even sink in ... its funny, cause the stereotypical males profile with his shirt of in his profile picture is a direct relfection of what he is looking for (they are just not as smart as the other guys that go "ya that won't attract most women").

Whereas a females profile is always way way more in depth. You put into your profile what you are looking to get out of it i find.

in the end arent we all just looking for a little friction

wc777's photo
Wed 09/04/13 02:34 PM
So I have a tough time judging what people are actually looking for when it comes to the online thing.

How many people that are asking for a 'relationship' are just online to have some fun?

Personally, I think most people that float around the online thing are here to feel good about themselves and have some fun, not overly looking for the marriage thing.

What are you looking for?

Honestly, are we all lying to ourselves say that we want long walks on the beach and true love. Or do we just want someone to make us laugh, have some mystery and then see what the next person holds?

wc777's photo
Tue 08/27/13 05:00 PM
so looking for responses from woman here,

yes or no simply ... I find woman choose almost instantly if they are willing to see where it goes with a man.

so tell me if i am right or wrong on this, and whether you would be interested in me or not

wc777's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:30 PM
As it relates to online dating I believe there are three goals that people strive for, and I have listed them in order of popularity.

1) Physical attractions / sexual interaction
2) Online communication
3) Actual dating experiences
4) True love & marriage

Why is it that most people are just looking for something to pass the time, but when someone is open and honest about they that are chastised for that fact.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:33 PM
this topic has really taken off ... the basics of it in my mind go on two virtues

1) you have to connect with the other person, i always believe this to be unrelated to age, wealth, upbringing, background, color, etc.

it is all related to the fact that you can feel something for the other person

2) you have to be comfortable to be seen in public, otherwise it will never work. some people would not want to date a person with an age gap because of their career implications, family and so forth.

other than that there shouldn't be anything you can not work through.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:51 AM
Both of those are direct and very adult responses to the topic ... Any relationship (no matter the age difference) should have one party as a true dependent on the other.

Adults are adults ... gotta take care of your self right.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:37 AM
Grin - a solid point on the variety aspect and overall closed mindedness of people.

Harmony - I do agree that all of those are valid points, and generally men have the "she's pretty and she likes me mentality" (which can be both a positive output and have a very negative impact if the other person has bad intentions).

My issue with the female side of it is, once they get that though in their minds sometimes they just dig there heels in.

I may be an overall maturity thing, but I have found that the majority of people in life do NOT have the **** together (men & women alike) ... very few people are completely solid and confident in them selves.

(This is an egregious generalization but...) I have found that the majority of women that are overly negative to age differences (and mostly the young man scenario) often are looking to be 'taken care of' and never really stop to look whats starring them in the face.

Thruth be told, women think all young men think about is sex ... but I hate to inform them, that that doesnt change with age. Once a man is 25 he is basically the person he is gonna be.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:58 AM
ok people lets be honest here ... sometimes when it comes to age we all take it a little far dont we.

i am not talking like a 45 year old woman dating a 19 year old man or vica versa, but is there a reason people often pull the "oh your to young for me card" when there is a 3-5 year difference?

i find men (as per the stereotype) are much more willing to drift in age range, why is it that woman are so harsh on the age range?

comments

wc777's photo
Thu 08/15/13 03:56 PM
love it ... that is soooo awesome, did you write that?

wc777's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:12 PM
new as well ... wanna see if we have perfection in the pot?

wc777's photo
Tue 08/13/13 10:44 PM
Just checking it out and seeing what there is and who there is to talk to.

Any beautiful ladies interested? I travel alot so distance is not issue.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/13/13 10:42 PM
hello and good eveing to you from canada ... hope the day goes well, and that we can discuss our days... mine that has passed and yours that is in front of you.

wc777's photo
Tue 08/13/13 10:40 PM
wow the responses are amazing ... i guess i have to take a number and get in line

wc777's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:49 PM
back at you ... hows it going