Community > Posts By > Tryztan

Tryztan's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:42 PM
Single.
Had a potential date lined up but work commitments and such put a stop to that.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:38 PM
I find money works a hell of a lot better paying for things then bread does. Tried paying my car payments in pumpernickel once and they sent me a threatening letter.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:41 PM

Ever have one of those dreams, where you dream about all the good times and moments you've had with an ex and then you wake up genuinely depressed/sad?

Thanks brain. I didn't want to enjoy today anyway.

haha yeah all the time, but on reading the question i thought it was pinky and the brain related :laughing:

I would personally welcome and serve our mouse overlords.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:25 AM

The best way to get over, is to get under. happy

Go have a good day...

That's the thing. I am totally over it. Was just the "the hell was that brain" moment.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:19 AM
Ever have one of those dreams, where you dream about all the good times and moments you've had with an ex and then you wake up genuinely depressed/sad?

Thanks brain. I didn't want to enjoy today anyway.

Tryztan's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:35 PM
My last relationship was with a single mother who had two kids. One fully grown and the other almost a teenager. So yay?

Tryztan's photo
Thu 06/26/14 04:57 PM
I have told my friend before that I caught her boyfriend making out with another woman.

Tryztan's photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:22 PM
Could mean a couple things I can think of.

Open as in available to date.
Open sexually etc

Tryztan's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:24 PM
Just sitting here eating a protein bar and watching The Green Mile.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 06/24/14 11:54 PM
Pay off all my bills, my parents remaining mortgage and help out my close friends.

Then I would travel the world starting by going across Canada up to Alaska, the sailing over to Russia and backpack through Asia and Europe before going home and buying a house.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:47 PM
Extreme heights. A friend took me on that CN Tower edge walk and I almost passed out looking down.

Water that I cannot see below me. Swimming pools I am perfectly fine in, but put me in the lake or in the ocean and I won't go out passed a few feet.

Extreme claustrophobia. Elevators and such I am ok in. But anything where I can't move around I start to get finicky.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:43 PM
Probably run around my house freaking out.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:40 PM
I don't see what could go wrong with this plan.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:36 PM
Once wore a Teletubby costume to a date because she didn't believe that I had one and dared me to wear it.

....come to think of it that may be way we didn't go on a second date.

Tryztan's photo
Mon 06/23/14 06:09 PM
You've actually seen a guy just wear a jockstrap outside of sports?

Tryztan's photo
Mon 06/23/14 06:03 PM
Sure why not?

I have no problem paying for things, but if it gets to a point where they just want my money. Then we have a problem.

Tryztan's photo
Mon 06/23/14 05:56 PM
Edited by Tryztan on Mon 06/23/14 05:57 PM
I am a 4 time Provincial Freestyle Wrestling Champion

I have trained and been to Jiu-Jitsu seminars with Marcus Soares.
(Marcus Soares for those who don't know, is a Carlson Gracie veteran and graduate)

I spent a year in Japan training at Kiguchi's Dojo. Training with Noriaki Kiguchi, who was an Olympic Champion for Japan.

Tryztan's photo
Fri 06/20/14 11:43 AM
I'm German so naturally I support them. So glad they demolished the Portuguese, Ghana and the 'Muricans are no real threat.

Tryztan's photo
Fri 06/20/14 11:42 AM
I don't think it counts as being stood up. But there was one time when we set up a date but then her mother had a legit stroke 3 days before we were set to go out.

Ended up going on a date but that was the closest thing I can think of.

Tryztan's photo
Fri 06/20/14 11:38 AM
Edited by Tryztan on Fri 06/20/14 11:39 AM
Younger: Not really. Usually within a year or two between us. Nothing drastic.

Older: I once dated a woman who was almost 10 years older then me.

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14