Community > Posts By > gvitago

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:14 AM
Oh, and Holly Robinson-Peete!

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:10 AM

Who's the most beautiful black woman you've ever seen?
MY VOTES
K.D.Aubert (strawberry Fanta girl; "Scorpion King 2"; "Surfer Dude"; Creole model/rapper/actress w/ intense green eyes)
Harris Faulkner(CNN News anchor) (Long, graceful neck, smoldering eyes; intelligent)
Cicely Tyson (an ethereal beauty)
Yolanda (woman in my office)
This list is shorter than I thought. Hard to compare to K.D., known as, "The Black Angelina Jolie"

karyn parsons, hilary from fresh prince...

Oh, yeah, Hillary!

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:51 AM
Edited by gvitago on Tue 08/20/13 09:54 AM
Who's the most beautiful black woman you've ever seen?
MY VOTES
K.D.Aubert (strawberry Fanta girl; "Scorpion King 2"; "Surfer Dude"; Creole model/rapper/actress w/ intense green eyes)
Harris Faulkner(CNN News anchor) (Long, graceful neck, smoldering eyes; intelligent)
Cicely Tyson (an ethereal beauty)
Yolanda (woman in my office)
This list is shorter than I thought. Hard to compare to K.D., known as, "The Black Angelina Jolie"

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:20 AM
Edited by gvitago on Tue 08/20/13 08:45 AM
...to really make our night. :banana: :
For starters, I ask my partner if she'd like for me to do this and that, what she'd like to do on her own, WHAT SHE'S DONE BEFORE (and to describe it in great detail), maybe what she'd like for US to do as a couple, what she thinks about when she...(her comfort in responding is always of the utmost concern, of course). The key is to compromise with respect to the comfort level of each other.
I have recieved accolades for the stories I make up on the spot and whisper in her ear.
I guess I'd like to find a woman who can do the same. What about it, guys? Remember, be
discreet.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:11 AM
...when someone replies to my topic, or any other particular topic?

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:02 AM
(Particularly of BC's, "Saxon Tales".)

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:46 AM
I lovvve exotic women...all the flavorsflowerforyou
Gimme a holla.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:42 AM
Using File Expert, how do I transfer favorites from my Samsung Galaxy S II to my laptop? Can't seem to find them on the phone.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:37 AM
Are they counter-productive?:banana:

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:09 AM
When I was a kid, even then then my mother knew how to set up parental controls.
"Go get me a switch", she'd say while cooking oe cleaning, not even giving me so much as a glance. The waterworks commenced. I would go to the dreaded privet bush, stripping off a branch big enough to hopefully fool her into thinking I hadn't fudged on it's lethal potential, but not so large as to inflict too much damage. This never worked, and she'd snatch it from my hand, toss it into the trash, and come back with one that I swear made the sound of Obi-wan Kenobi's light saber as she brandished it at me. Then, we would assume the "merry-go-round position", I.e., her gripping my wrist, facing one direction, with me facing opposite. Then, she'd start flailing at my bare legs (no jeans) as I ran along as far out as the length of our joined arms allowed, she close behind, just wailing on me. Sans switch and the bits of flesh and bone raining down upon us, it may have appeared to passerby that this was merely a playful moment between mother and son.
No, no. It was "parental control"...responsible for molding me into the well-adjusted adult I am today.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:49 AM
Somehow, Firefox seems to have installed itself on my PC, and disallows me from installing Internet Explorer 10. I do have multiple anti-virus, malware, adware apps installed (McAfee, Malewarebytes, Adaware...), which for the time being seem to be playing along nicely. IE seems to be downloading, but could an app be blocking the installation? I was hacked back in March (the @&;/ actually called me as I watched him taking screen shots of a job application I had been working on), and in response, changed the password on my home network, which also requires a "key" (a thumb drive) to gain access.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:33 AM

It is inevitable that we "mix". I believe this has been the grand scheme of things, all along. Read/watched the news lately? Mysterious diseases have sprung up all over the world, possibly unleashed by global warming. A dramatic rise in the occurence of earthquakes, and the crushing tsunamis spawned by them. Freak storms giving birth to numerous tornadoes. Record weather patterns in geographic areas uncommon for them. Flooding, etc. How can humankind survive?
Could interracial couplings create a SUPER RACE? Notice I DID NOT say, "MASTER race". This is an entirely different, and negative concept. It seems possible that within each race there is embedded certain building blocks to create humans who can survive a world ever-increasing with natural calamities.

So, in sum, just walk up to a white guy you find to be hot and whisper, "Hi, sexy, wanna hook up and save the world?" I hope I'm nearby.

OMG how can you bring the falsehood of global warming into inter-racial dating?
Well if you want to date this white guy, you better hurry and ask him before the polar ice melts and we are all killed by a massive floodlaugh laugh

I coulda made a lot of money just now...

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:30 AM

I guess afraid was the wrong word to say,maybe it is the fear of rejection.

Ask him, "Care to join me in working on our race relations?"

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:15 AM
Edited by gvitago on Tue 08/20/13 06:21 AM

I guess afraid was the wrong word to say,maybe it is the fear of rejection.

I know this may come across as pessimistic, but even in this day and age, there are still some racist morons out there. Maybe you should keep your eyes peeled for some hot white guys with multi-racial friends. Enduring rejection is one thing. Rejection AND racism may be more traumatic.
As for myself, I would be very flattered, even turned on were a black woman to boldly approach me like that!
I have had some success before approaching a woman by telling myself that for the moment, I will only seek to be friends with her.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:10 AM
Edited by gvitago on Tue 08/20/13 06:16 AM
It is inevitable that we "mix". I believe this has been the grand scheme of things, all along. Read/watched the news lately? Mysterious diseases have sprung up all over the world, possibly unleashed by global warming. A dramatic rise in the occurence of earthquakes, and the crushing tsunamis spawned by them. Freak storms giving birth to numerous tornadoes. Record weather patterns in geographic areas uncommon for them. Flooding, etc. How can humankind survive?
Could interracial couplings create a SUPER RACE? Notice I DID NOT say, "MASTER race". This is an entirely different, and negative concept. It seems possible that within each race there is embedded certain building blocks to create humans who can survive a world ever-increasing with natural calamities.

So, in sum, just walk up to a white guy you find to be hot and whisper, "Hi, sexy, wanna hook up and save the world?" I hope I'm nearby.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 05:51 AM
And yet what % of a billion people can you expect to meet on a personal level in a lifetime? A hundred? Two hundred? Considering this, it seems that the concept of, "The One" is plausible, maybe even pre-ordained, after all.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 05:47 AM
You have forced me to really ponder this one. My conclusion:
A. Maybe we have the best chance of meeting, "The One" when we have given up on finding him/her.
At this point, any shallow or ill-concieved, "must-haves" we covet have fallen away. Our souls are then laid bare, allowing us to truly meld with another on a pure, spiritual level. The lovely, well-to-do socialite
may find herself experiencing just such a magical moment with the garbage man. The man who can only picture himself with a conservative, soft-spoken woman with a slender build and grace like a gazelle may be intrigued by a solid, buxom woman with a potty mouth and a brash demeanor to
B. We are drawn to, "The One", not by any cookie-cutter criteria, but by timing...where you happen to be in your life socially, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. These are much like the proverbial planets which must align for one to be motivated enough to contemplate a person and say from our heart-of-hearts, "She's the One", or, "He's the One".
C. The timelines of each person whose eyes meet from across the crowded room determines love.

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/20/13 05:18 AM
It seems many people may respond to this question with a resounding, "NO WAY!", but only out of a fear that their "live-in" partner or spouse would rarely want to, "sleep over". However, Lucy and Dezi had separate beds (of, "I Love Lucy" fame). If you were mad at each other, no one would be told to go sleep on the couch, or be countered with, "You're the one who's mad...YOU go sleep on the couch!"
Even your sex life together could be enhanced.
I know of a couple who have a two-story house, each floor complete with a kitchen, bathroom, and private entrance for this very purpose. They share the garage, giving them the chance to "bump into each other" and make up. If only the walls of that garage could talk! VROOM-VROOM!
They've been revving each others engines for quite a few laps now.
Comments?

gvitago's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:12 PM
Olympus Has Fallen (Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman)
I really do know how to pick 'em.

1 2 3 5 Next