Community > Posts By > gvitago

gvitago's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:55 AM
Having trouble learning guitar? Post here to join forces w myself and other guitarists to exchange helpful tips and accelerate your learning!

gvitago's photo
Sun 05/18/14 08:18 PM
Dust.

gvitago's photo
Sat 01/11/14 01:21 PM
Here's what happens:
A. Women become more critical per contact the more contacts there are to critique.
B. Women become more skeptical of contacts because, hey, this is the internet!
C. Their friends display more A. and B., because they become overly protective.
D. One ot more of their friends may become jealous, becoming actively discouraging of the relationship.

A. Men are too quick to make probing innuendos.

gvitago's photo
Fri 09/06/13 10:12 AM
"AnyTHING you can do...
I can do bet-TER....
"NO-YOU-CAN'T!"
"YES I CAN!"
"NO YOU CAN'T!"
"YES I CAN!"
"I can DO ANY-thing BET-ter than you!"

You can't grow a better beard than me, woman (Well, most of you can't...)

gvitago's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:37 AM

People who interrupt or talk over you.grumble

I don't hate it, but most certainly don't like
it either.

Oh, I loathe this one, but understand it coming from folks like the elderly, who have a limited short-term memory, pressed to vocalize an idea or question before they forget it.
However, some people are just rude!

gvitago's photo
Wed 09/04/13 11:10 AM
Smokers who think the jogging track is a wonderful place to light up. I run through their invisible cloud of death, every cell in my body taking in air, only to suck in the remnants of THEIR pathetic habit!

gvitago's photo
Wed 09/04/13 11:04 AM
Our media, who actively work to erode the peace so the resulting chaos will generate newsworthy stories to tell.

gvitago's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:58 AM
Edited by gvitago on Wed 09/04/13 11:02 AM
The condemning, accusing finger wagged by certain Christians, who consider it their duty to carry out God's righteous wrath upon all sinners. They scour the Bible for even so much as a smidgen of an excuse to harass people, worm their way into the personal business of other and openly chastises them for it, and embarrasses them. The one verse they likely ignore is where the Bible warns that not every Christian who even casts out demons will go to Heaven, and there will be, "weeping and gnashing of teeth". No heart is honestly changed by being mistreated by some idiotic zealot! How one conducts oneself sends a much more convincing message!

gvitago's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:45 AM
Racist morons who make every effort to oppress an ethnic group they dislike, never taking into account that this thing known as the American VOTE is operating smoothly and efficiently, protecting and nurturing these oppressed, as it well should. Then those they oppressed will soon become the OPPRESSOR, often becoming the supervisors, managers, ETC., of the children from families w/ no racist upbringing whatsoever.
Crazy old world, ain't it?

gvitago's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:21 AM
Edited by gvitago on Wed 09/04/13 10:30 AM
I have heard from guys on the west coast that Asian women, particularly Japanese, are very vocal, freely emitting very feminine moans, groans, and whimpers during sex. One guy said his Japanese girlfriend squeals like a young girl at a high school pep rally, and she's 32!
I have found that Asian/black women have very smooth skin, which turns a golden hue when they've been sunbathing. In fact, these girls are known as, "smooth girls". Aside from "Creole" girls (from New Orleans, whose appearance runs from jet-black w/ black eyes and very white teeth, to "smooth" girls w/ green eyes) are just about the most beautiful women in the world.
Rarely will you find a Chinese or Japanese girl who is brash, rude, and ill-tempered. They seem to be attentive without being submissive, often conducting themselves in a way suggesting mama-san has given her daughter instructions in pleasing the opposite sex.
Papa-san, however, is another matter entirely, and a man must have his **** together or risk being changed from a rooster to a hen.

gvitago's photo
Wed 08/28/13 05:58 AM

If a man feels that he "needs" rather than "wants" to spend an outrageous amount on a ring then this is just the beginning of "I want..I want and I want more"

The poor sucker doesn't realize that there will be no end to this laugh laugh

"So, how do 'ya like DEM apples?"
I like them apples, candi!
You have wisdom!:wink:

gvitago's photo
Tue 08/27/13 10:14 AM
It would make me smile.

gvitago's photo
Mon 08/26/13 07:06 AM
Edited by gvitago on Mon 08/26/13 07:16 AM

ok people lets be honest here ... sometimes when it comes to age we all take it a little far dont we.

i am not talking like a 45 year old woman dating a 19 year old man or vica versa, but is there a reason people often pull the "oh your to young for me card" when there is a 3-5 year difference?

i find men (as per the stereotype) are much more willing to drift in age range, why is it that woman are so harsh on the age range?

comments

If a woman takes issue w/ being even just two-three years older than a man, it may be that...
A. She so abhors aging that being even a few years older than a man makes her feel ancient.
B. She only thinks yer FUGGLY, and needs a polite excuse to turn you down.
C. You don't make enough money.

Women hope to find love with a man who is financially successful, but TYPICALLY fall in love with the man who gives her attention not MONEY!

If she thinks your ugly, there's nothing to turn down because nothing ever started.....

Women hope to find love with a man who is financially successful, but TYPICALLY fall in love with the man who gives her attention not MONEY!

NO, no. You've got it backwards. Many women go for the bucks FIRST, then try to get attention from him later. If the attention is lacking yet in the course of things they have married, THEN she divorces her inattentive husband, and THEN she MAY marry a poor guy who showers her w/ attention. This type of woman always sees money as the sure thing...NOT attention from her husband nor his continued love for her. How to spot this mindset in your wife-to-be? Plan to propose, yet surprise her as much as possible w/ GIFTS of jewelry, prior to proposing. Then offer her a PLAIN GOLD BAND as a wedding ring. If she balks at the simplicity of what is supposed to be a SYMBOL, not a gift, explain just that to her. If she still cops an attitude, DUMP HER, taking solace that you managed to hold tight the gates of hell.

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 08:01 PM

Well, here I am, weighing in on masturbation!:banana:
From a practical standpoint, it can really disrupt one's sex life. People are just too, how should I say, ON TARGET when touching themselves. So how can one expect a live, flesh-and-blood partner, NOT merely a fantasy in one's head, to be as accurate when touching their partner?frustrated And don't even get me started on vibrator-bashing! The clitoris is just too sensitive, and the vibrator too efficient and addictive, to give a woman's male partner even a snowball's chance in hell of pleasing her! Now bring on the hate-mail, ladies,waving now that I'm threatening your relationship with "Victor".
[/qu

I'm a born again Christian, GV. I'm sure it's
a hinderance to a sex life, if you have one.
True Christians aren't supposed to get laid
until marriage.

So here's the toughie. Can't w@ck off if you're
single. You have a relationship with a girl or
woman, you're not supposed to fornicate, which
to my knowledge, means to have sexual intercourse.
I just wasn't sure if a couple are permitted to
pleasure one another in any other way that's
acceptable.

Seems the only way to be saved and be sexually
satisfied is have a wife.

Easy? No, hard! Damn hard! And I ain't talking
about my lower regions!laugh Oh yeah, it can
get hard, but a true Christian man or woman
isn't supposed to do a darn thing about it.

I'm just about done w/ sex with a partner, anyway. "Haven't had it since it had me"! When I have yanked my crank recently, I held my palm in the reverse position so it woild feel like somenody else was
doing it:banana: Sex is too readily used by a woman as noth a tool and a weapon. I feel I have to be on guard all the time! No fun at all.

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:59 PM

Well, here I am, weighing in on masturbation!:banana:
From a practical standpoint, it can really disrupt one's sex life. People are just too, how should I say, ON TARGET when touching themselves. So how can one expect a live, flesh-and-blood partner, NOT merely a fantasy in one's head, to be as accurate when touching their partner?frustrated And don't even get me started on vibrator-bashing! The clitoris is just too sensitive, and the vibrator too efficient and addictive, to give a woman's male partner even a snowball's chance in hell of pleasing her! Now bring on the hate-mail, ladies,waving now that I'm threatening your relationship with "Victor".
[/qu

I'm a born again Christian, GV. I'm sure it's
a hinderance to a sex life, if you have one.
True Christians aren't supposed to get laid
until marriage.

So here's the toughie. Can't w@ck off if you're
single. You have a relationship with a girl or
woman, you're not supposed to fornicate, which
to my knowledge, means to have sexual intercourse.
I just wasn't sure if a couple are permitted to
pleasure one another in any other way that's
acceptable.

Seems the only way to be saved and be sexually
satisfied is have a wife.

Easy? No, hard! Damn hard! And I ain't talking
about my lower regions!laugh Oh yeah, it can
get hard, but a true Christian man or woman
isn't supposed to do a darn thing about it.

I'm just about done w/ sex with a partner, anyway. "Haven't had it since it had me"! When I have yanked my crank recently, I held my palm in the reverse posiyion so it woild feel like somenody else was
doing it:banana: Sex is too readily used by a woman as noth a tool and a weapon. I feel I have to be on guard all the time! No fun at all.

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:46 PM
Thanks so very much for the info. I'm sure he left a trojan.
Rather than reformat, shouldn't I "zero-out" the HD (as if I know how to do that).
I do have a few files I'd lik to save, but worry some nasty buggies might tag along for the ride.
I can see in my log files where he deleted his tracks. Interesting: around a year ago, I was preparing to fill out an online application, yet a zip code was already on the form.
Was I being toyed w/ using tantalizing, teasing clues? When the jerk called, he said, "You don't know who this is, do you?"
I've used White Canyon's "Wipe Drive" before. What about that?

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 06:56 PM

ok people lets be honest here ... sometimes when it comes to age we all take it a little far dont we.

i am not talking like a 45 year old woman dating a 19 year old man or vica versa, but is there a reason people often pull the "oh your to young for me card" when there is a 3-5 year difference?

i find men (as per the stereotype) are much more willing to drift in age range, why is it that woman are so harsh on the age range?

comments

If a woman takes issue w/ being even just two-three years older than a man, it may be that...
A. She so abhors aging that being even a few years older than a man makes her feel ancient.
B. She only thinks yer FUGGLY, and needs a polite excuse to turn you down.
C. You don't make enough money.

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 06:27 PM

ok people lets be honest here ... sometimes when it comes to age we all take it a little far don't we?

A little far? I don't understand. No, I don't think women are any less willing than men. You're judging all women, and well, I don't have damn all to say about that. :eyeroll: laugh. Why is the age thing such a big deal to some? It's honestly a waste if you're that bothered about someone else's love life. Who cares whether it matters and who to? We just get on with it.

I agree, it's more productive to stay concerned with the ones who are interested in you than being critical of the ones who are not. It's just a matter of preference. to imply that someone should adjust their preferences seems a little controlling

So true! I just want to be loved! flowerforyou

I'm lovin' that avatar you got there. Where from?

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 06:23 PM
Edited by gvitago on Sun 08/25/13 06:46 PM

Well, well, well. Someone thinks he's got all of us older women figured out. whoa

Sorry if I touched a nerve, but in attempting to understand the opposite sex, honest conclusions are sometimes unsettling. Yin and Yang each have their own inherent quirks.

or maybe you just don;t get itwhoa

Yeah; that was my thought too. :thumbsup:

Or maybe you just got yourself pegged, sailor. A terrible conundrum is at work here. Women sometimes seem to take a comfort in defying men's understanding, yet also seem to actively cultivate, "organized confusion", AND YET, decry men's inability to do just that...understand them.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE WOMEN...I just don't always like what they do.
Both genders do have their quirks. Even women, and many women themselves might possibly agree withat that

gvitago's photo
Sun 08/25/13 06:00 PM

Hiy'all im kinda new here and i honestly love guys who has full beards lol.

Kimbo Slice?

Previous 1 3 4 5