BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:31 AM

Hiking or ghost-hunting...just the usual stuff :tongue:

Hiking is something I love.

I aint scared of no ghost laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:53 AM

Ugliness is also a problem, just like a pencil penis, huh sparkyae5

Says the person with no profile picture...........

knob

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:53 AM

Ugliness is also a problem, just like a pencil penis, huh sparkyae5

Says the person with no profile picture...........

knob

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:48 AM

Good conversation, good food, and a fun activity. Holding hands, maybe even a light kiss. :smile:

WOW

For once in my life im actually doing it correctly!

laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:43 AM
'I told you I was sick'

Epitaph on Spike Milligan's headstone. Legend

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:35 AM
Whats the ideal first date ladies?

I usualy go for drinks and then munchies, sorry, a meal.

Might sound boring, but its amazing what can start over a paella!

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 06:57 AM
Im just joking, I would rather spend time with someone i can have a laugh with. Dont get me wrong there has to be some kind of physical attraction (anyone who says otherwise is a liar lol) but thats not me saying I wouldnt go with a heavier girl. As long as they make me laugh and im attracted to them, then rock on laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:43 AM
person dependant.

My mother: yes

My ex - NO!

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:32 AM
......coming to think of it, do big girls like skinny men? laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:28 AM
This thread is like an episode of Loose Women

laugh :laughing: laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Tue 09/10/13 09:11 AM
laugh laugh @ junk in her trunk!

Depends if beauty is skin deep for the guy. Thats a personal question there isnt a 'general' answer to lol

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Tue 09/10/13 09:10 AM

I'm a single mom of a beautiful 3 year old little girl. It's so hard finding a decent guy. I want someone who's going to be good to me but also good to her. I don't want to bring a guy around that shes going to get close to then them walking out of our lives like the last guy did

That's exactly why your search will be a difficult one.

Shes not exactly asking much! laugh laugh

I (fairly recently) got back with an ex girlfriend who now has a little girl. Her ex bf, the babys dad, took exception to it and started giving my ex a realy hard time about it, so we ended up splitting up.

I find it can be too much drama getting with someone with kids...this is just me though, but i would only do it if there was a garuntee for no drama lol

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Mon 09/09/13 08:53 AM

There's women folk here... just don't expect them to be in your area LOL

Yep, noticed that too laugh laugh
Had a lot of people sending friend requests from places ive never heard of in my life, I should realy start googling place names what

If you have to google it, it's probably a scammer. Just sayin!

More than likely, Ive had my share of them frustrated laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 10:02 AM

Sean Connery...he's hot ;)

Im Scottish and Seans a national hero.....but seriously? Hes like a finger thats been left in the swimming pool all night laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 10:00 AM
People actually do that ****?

I must have led a sheltered life!

laugh laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 09:58 AM
Too much effort laugh laugh

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:08 AM

Ok I read this wrong...
Thought there was gonna be some sort of sausage fest for real.
slaphead

I like your new shirt...

laugh laugh :thumbsup:

rofl

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:05 AM
yeah just building mass mate.

Yeah i take cod liver oil tablets daily to get my Omega 3 fish oils. Thanks for the tip on L-Glutamine, ill look into that :thumbsup:

Realy just need to get back into the habit of eating lots again but its easier said than done rofl

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:41 AM

There's women folk here... just don't expect them to be in your area LOL

Yep, noticed that too laugh laugh
Had a lot of people sending friend requests from places ive never heard of in my life, I should realy start googling place names what

BrianLovesGuitar's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:27 AM

The Unites States and Great Britain run the show.
They aren't the only ones involved though. They
pretend to be at war and hate the country its
fighting, but in actuality, they're sending
troops from NA( USA and Canada) to die for
nothing. All in vain. It's population control
in a sense. The leaders of the world, the UN
are all in cahoots with each other.

And why is this? War makes money, and lots of it.
It is the root of all evil, no doubt about it.

I dunno mate, the UK parliment has just veto'd our prime minister regarding strikes against Syria, so we are no longer taking part. As a result, the Americans (to our great amusement) have began calling France their 'closest ally'

The Brittish people were fed up of being seen as America's lapdog, and I think we are finaly starting to see our cousins in the US are turning into a facist state without realising it, or rather their corrupt government are. Strong words, but you should watch the movie director Aron Russo's doucumentary 'America - Freedom to Facisim' and you will understand. Russo is American by the way laugh

I think the Brittish people were annoyed at the commons veto on Syria, because finaly there is a just cause on the table with full evidence, but because of the blatant mistake with Iraq and their weapons of mass destruction, our politicians are now scared to put the foot in.

I have never heard (not that some idiot didn't say it)anyone call France our greatest Ally. The Brits and Americans have always been the closest of ally's along with the Aussies and Canadians. I wouldn't even put the French in the same sentence as the others.
As far as lap dogs, maybe the British see it as that, but we have also always watched the backs of out British friends. Although we did not take a public stand on the Falklands, we did support it through military and intelligence behind the scenes.
I do tend to agree that THIS president is a fascist, and hopefully we can right that wrong in the near future!

Its reasurring to hear that from one of our cousin's over the pond.

We havent forgotten the lend lease programme of WW2. We havent forgotten north Africa or Normandy or the bulge.

It was your no2 i believe that said France was your oldest ally, but you would need to google it to find out who it was. It was only a few days ago and my memory eludes me.

The Falklands was a different matter entirely. The people that live on those islands wish to remain Brittish, surely then it should remain that way? We even offered Argentina dual control but they refused. It would be hard for the Americans to be involved in that conflict, as it was regarding Brittish soverignty, and Argentina being in south America made it hard for them.

With regards to Obama, i think G Dubya was more facisit than him. Dubya owned a 25% controlling stake in the company that provides armamnets to the US military, so going to war in Iraq made perfect sense to him, and he spun a merry tale of weapons of mass destruction to peddle it. unfortunatley we all bought it and went to war, and Mr Bush became a richer man

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17