Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:58 PM
I didn't read all the posts on this subject, and I probably should but I will state my opinion. Yes racism still exists, and it will always exist. Will it have an effect on the election? probably. I think all people are a little racist,even me. Or actually not racist but prejudice. My take on it though is the more it gets brought up, the worst it gets. The more I see Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson on TV playing the race card, the more my prejudices effect me. And a lot of blacks disagree with what those guys represent, which in fact (to me) is reverse racism. I wish people could just now be called people and thats it. I hate how on job applications or many other forms you have to check what race you are. This type of stuff is not helpful in my opinion. Children just need to be educated at an early age that everyone is the same regardless of color, and we will continue to see progress in this area.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:27 PM

Never try to have a relationship through an online virtual world where you never even see your partner's face (Loooooong story. One of those look-back-on-it-and-laugh things.)

Done that before. About 8 years ago. It was awful cuz she kept dragging me along forever, without so much as a picture. She would call me often, and even agreed to meet a few times. (Never actually did) I was just entertainment I suppose.
Never again.

Didn't know they had virtual worlds back then :p

Mine never called..."she" never even let me hear "her" voice. Said it was destroyed when she was attacked and stabbed some time back...I think it's obvious what the truth was. *ahem* Funny thing is she thinks I still don't know she's a he, as it were. Or possibly was a he...

Confused yet?

whooa...yea you got me beat on that one bro. I feel for you.frown

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:05 PM
Yea I would, but it wouldn't do anything for me.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:36 PM
Do some EVP work, and see if you can get some voices on tape. Seems to work on TV anyway.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:31 PM
I notice some people on here get bashed more than others because they have a slightly more radical few on topics. I think it should be just simply stated " I disagree, and this is why:..." Instead, alot of people will explain why the person that posted such and such is sick in the head etc, etc. That's not right.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:55 PM
I need a woman like you! :wink:

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:47 PM
I would by a cabin on a lake in Canada and fish every day. I would give the excess money to a charity of some sort. Oh, and I might buy one of those Russian brides too.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:36 PM

I think in my area intelligence doesn't impress women. They almost want inti-intelligence. Weird, but sometimes when trying to hold a conversation with some of these bar chicks they kinda retract. It is almost better to say "sup girl" than simply hi. But that's Flint Mi for you. lol

HAH!!! I know how that goes. I lived there for about 14 years....lmaodrinker

laugh laugh laugh

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:25 PM
As far as learning something from my last relationship: Don't say I love you just because she says it.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:24 PM

Never try to have a relationship through an online virtual world where you never even see your partner's face (Loooooong story. One of those look-back-on-it-and-laugh things.)

Done that before. About 8 years ago. It was awful cuz she kept dragging me along forever, without so much as a picture. She would call me often, and even agreed to meet a few times. (Never actually did) I was just entertainment I suppose.
Never again.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:03 PM
I think in my area intelligence doesn't impress women. They almost want inti-intelligence. Weird, but sometimes when trying to hold a conversation with some of these bar chicks they kinda retract. It is almost better to say "sup girl" than simply hi. But that's Flint Mi for you. lol

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:55 PM
Ever see the one where that guy was caught right in mid pump while he had two girls in the tatoo shop? Funny.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:51 PM
In that situation I might just spank it and pretend I was them.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:45 PM
Oh, and to add to that, I would be intimidated by someone who made a whole lot of money. Not that that necessarily has to do with intelligence, but I would fear that there would be some comparisons being drawn up in her mind.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:42 PM
Yes, I am turned on by intelligent women. I do not however feel they should flaunt it though. And it also depends on how you define intelligence. There are a lot of girls who have multiple degrees and have great jobs, but still talk about boring material things like clothes and how much they drank last weekend. I believe it has more to do with how they act, as opposed to what their IQ is.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:33 PM
I would go on that show if it paid well. I definitely would go on if I already knew I wanted to break up with her. I would not start screaming and acting trashy like they do at the confrontation though (Although that is what they want cuz it makes for good tv) All in all, very stupid show, but yes I could get suckered into appearing on it if given the chance.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:43 AM
whoops didn't mean to do that. I was just going to point out the big words she uses lol. Umbrage!

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:42 AM

Internet dating is weedwhacking. You simply have to weed out the whackos.

The selection pool is filled with people, and simply put we all have preferences, and then we have dealbreakers. I think talking about those issues from the get go is vital. As long as you do it in a lighthearted, tactful, and openminded fashion it can be a very fun and engaging way to get to know someone. It also weeds out the whackos.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't be afraid to have boundaries and parameters for which you won't settle. I don't date RPG players. I don't date gamblers. I don't date republicans. I just don't, and it's not because of prior bad experiences. I admit those do exist, but it's more the why of those activities and how they bleed over into other aspects of life that I take umbrage with. I get flak for it, but that's okay. It's my life.

I think for me, it weeds out a lot of incompatibility from the get go. There are always other issues or things that you see more or learn later, but you have to view dating as prophlyactic, and not only in a sexual way. Each person you meet is an individual who could be that special someone.... give them a chance. But don't compromise your standards to do so. A relationship is founded on compromise, but must stand on mutual beliefs first.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:33 AM
The day I get annoyed by anyone on here, is the day I'll realize I really need a life. No, seriously, the only people that can be even slightly annoying, are the ones that just make a statement for shock value.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:20 AM
I better put one more comment on here to make three...oh wait, I didn't start this thread so its ok.