Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:06 PM

I was seeing someone for a little over a year and everything was great. He would come over, hangout, we laugh, other things, and that's how I liked it. But then he tells me that he can't see me anymore because... I treat him well, we get along, and he likes me. Am I missing something here?! He would tell me how I was the only woman who could please him, how he felt he tell me anything and how I wouldn't judge him, and how well my children are well grounded. If i'm so great.... Why did he ruin a good thing? I keep going back to was it something I did? and if he truly felt that he could talk to me about anything... Why didn't he?

This really has me dumbfounded. This has happened to me a couple times, but I didn't realize that guys also do that to women. He has got to be screwed up in the head a little bit. At least you gotta tell yourself that.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:31 PM

coffee or tea is good. Ya'll are meeting to see if you like each other not to paint the town red. That can come later

and movies suck for first dates. you just sit there for two hours and can't talk

I do agree with you there, movies always suck when you don't know the person

Adamal29's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:27 PM

Take her to the dumpster behind McDonalds and tell her it is the new thing. That all the celebrities are doing it.

I was waiting for some replies like this laugh

Adamal29's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:23 PM
I have been talking to this girl on here for a bit now. (hopfully she doesn't read this, but i don't think she goes on the forums) Anyway, we talk on the phone, she seems really nice, and completely open to meeting me. I really need to find a way to get to know her, without spending much money. I have a VERY limited bank account untill I find a better job, but I don't want that to stop me. Any ideas on a date that could be fun, but yet not cost much at all?

Adamal29's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:33 PM
this is much easier said than done. going for the wrong women is kind of misleading. How do you go for the right woman? You can date many, and most are still the insecure ones that like the jerks. I mean, is there some sort of filter system you can use to find the ones that truly enjoy you for what you are? It always starts out great in the begining, and then you find out what they really want in a relationship later on. Thats just my experience.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:17 AM

i think it's funny that the people who complain about drama are the ones that cause most of the drama.

this is sooooo true. some people find, I just can't create enough drama. They wanna fight, and when I don't fight back, they don't know what to do with themselves.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:55 PM
Girls with high paying jobs make me nervous, or more like not worthy

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:51 PM

Mine was when I went to an alternative rock concert and I was about 28 and everyone was about 15. Awkward!!!frustrated

I didn't feel old or akward but I went to a show in 2003 -- of bands that were popular in the early to mid '90s -- and ALL the people my age had teenage kids with them!

It was trippy to see that because I still feel as I did 15 years ago, and they went forward in life, but I didn't.

offtopic The show was great!

Fate's Warning
Dream Theatre
Queensryche
this is off topic too, but dream theatre is my favorite band!

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:37 PM
I always get someone trying to fight me at bars. Now days, instead of swinging I go "man, I am getting to old for this."

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:34 PM
I disagree with the whole "don't date a coworker bit" First off, it is by far and away the easiest place to get a date. And, it is kind of fun to me to have a little fling with someone at work while at the same time trying to keep it on the low. Also, for those who are fairly shy like me, you usually can find out from other people if someone likes you or not so you don't have to feel like an ass and get rejected. Everytime I change jobs, I instantly scope out the situation. The new guy or girl is usually fair game untill they get to know you lol. It's just to easy to pass up on!

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:12 PM
I thing I have noticed for quite some time now on here, is that most of the people on here (well the ones that post in the forums) almost seem like they don't want this to be a "dating site." I mean, it is called a dating site correct? Some of these guys post on here about how they are having no success when writing emails to girls, and I feel for em. I really do. To me, that is what it should be all about. Communicating back and forth via email or chat. Don't get me wrong, these forums are fun and all but putting your random opinions out for everyone to see...I don't know, I don't really get to "know" people that way. Plus the fact that the chances are slim to none that the people you do get to know on the forums are in your general area. I am just saying, people really to need to try to get to know someone, and then go out on an actual DATE. That is why I joined. The forums are just a fun little extra. Time and time again though, I see these girls put a profile up, then deactivate it in a couple weeks, even after having some decent conversation. What is the point in that? Is it just for *hits and giggles to see if guys will email them, and then they find out they will and are satisfied with that? I remember back about ten years ago, when the Internet was more of a newer thing. I joined a couple dating sites, and bam! I couldn't stop the emails from rolling in. I had as many dates as I wanted. Things seemed to have changed, or women are just so cautious now, that they really don't use these sites for what they are intended for...I don't know.what

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:40 PM

Being myself does not work that great. Actually, I have not heard of one sucess story from simply being yourself. I find it works temporarily, but they get sick of all the attention real quick, hence the reason for playing hard to get.

I disagree....I have a number of success stories...every relationship of a romantic nature has been a success.

By being myself.

Why they ended? Many different reasons.... but mostly because the myth of forever and ever in harmonious perfection invaded the relationship.

All anyone has is right now....nothing more nothing less... if you stick with that, every relationship is a success.

I should have said this different: it usually does no good for a guy to show a bunch of interest too soon. Women on the other hand (especially attractive ones) can be however they want, and still have men chasing them without end.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:32 PM
Being myself does not work that great. Actually, I have not heard of one sucess story from simply being yourself. I find it works temporarily, but they get sick of all the attention real quick, hence the reason for playing hard to get.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:19 PM
This is a game I have never been really comfortable doing. However, I try my best. Question is: How far do you take playing hard to get? Do you make no effort to contact them for a weeks time? When you do get ahold of them, do you keep the conversation super brief? Do you act like you completely indifferent to going on another date? Do you make believe you have plans when she sets something up, but you really don't?

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:13 PM

How do you know you do

yep, I have been thrown this one

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:11 PM
Women with super dark tans make me nervous.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:06 PM
I have not begun to set standards untill just recently...and they arn't really standards, more like things to watch out for. As far as looks go, I have never been a person with extremely high standards.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:03 PM
About three months if I really liked em.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:45 PM
ahhh yea

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:37 PM

I pass up men who have pics with no shirts. It says "Look at me...I'm all that."

good one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19