Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:41 PM

..there is a way to win her over..but its not without risks..tell her that you got a friend that would be a good match for her..push him..and push for a date with him...make sure though that he lacks the qualities she is seeking so that she's doesn't choose him (someone not as cool as you in other words) ..therein lies the risk, she may choose him...if she doesn't like the guy..chances are..she's going to like you more for being selfless, considerate..and for many other reason's i can't fathom..it worked for me 3/3...extremely effective...

roco

p.s. -- this is high stakes stuff..don't do this if you don't want to risk losing her..

oooooo that's a tuffy. The friends I know, man I don't know lol

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:52 PM
oh I expected that, and I know what I am getting into. I am just giving it a second go, to be absolutely sure whether this is doomed to failure or not.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:48 PM

Ok, I am now back together with my ex. It is going "ok" Not perfect, but better than expected. I am doing the whole "Don't be to nice method" and it seems so far to be working. I just wonder how long I gotta keep this up lol It's cool and all that she seems fairly happy with the current situation, but I am not getting any real affection in return as of yet. I just hope it gets back to like it was in the beginning at some point. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation.

I would be concerned about you not getting any real affection in return. Are you okay with that?

I am to a certain degree. This is a girl with serious self esteem issues (real used to the bad boys that beat her) Just seeing if she will come out of this funk.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:39 PM
Ok, I am now back together with my ex. It is going "ok" Not perfect, but better than expected. I am doing the whole "Don't be to nice method" and it seems so far to be working. I just wonder how long I gotta keep this up lol It's cool and all that she seems fairly happy with the current situation, but I am not getting any real affection in return as of yet. I just hope it gets back to like it was in the beginning at some point. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:00 PM
I think clingy is good when it is like effection towards each other on a frequent basis. Clingy like calling 15 times a day is bad.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:45 PM
Ok update. I noticed she texted me a couple hours ago and said " are you stranded?" I didn't text back because it's geting late here in michigan.
Stranded???? What does that mean? I am utterly confused.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:30 PM
this was the closest thing to love I have ever experienced.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:26 PM

Going back isn't worth it, as the same issues that plagued your initial break-up will inevitably return. Not only that, but she's calling you to "pinch-hit", as she probably broke-up with the dude she WAS going out with.

If you're going in for a quick booty call, then fine... otherwise don't even bother back. It's not worth the stress and drama.

here is the thing, there really was nothing wrong with anything. She had really bad insecurity issues and such, and I wonder whether she is now willing to work on that.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:20 PM
I pretty much know how most will reply to this but I am going to tell you anyway.
After two weeks now of moping around thinking about how great my ex girlfriend was, she texted me saying "hey! how are you? Can you talk? "
I did not actually call her, but I texted her back and forth with just really small talk, then made an exuse that I had to go. Now, I was in the begining stages of actually getting over her, and now I feel like crap wondering what she is thinking. I thought I made it clear that we could not be just friends, so that gets me thinking even more. I would take this girl back in a heartbeat (for better or worse) Your thoughts.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:39 PM
The last person I know was flirting with me was actually a guy. He was trying to get his watch fixed at the jewelery counter of a department store. The clerk could not get the pin out or something, and the man spotted me and said "let this beefy boy try it out" I did, and as I was yanking on that pin, I noticed this dude was totally undressing me with his eyes. I was slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time I thought, "well if gay guys check me out, I suppose women do also."

Adamal29's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:27 PM
If you plan on getting a job and are currently seeking a job, that should not stop a relationship from developing.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:42 PM

A Good way to try and let someone go...When they say it isnt working out

I can't answer your question, but it is a good feeling to see people on here in the same boat as me.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:34 PM
yea, I don't think you will find too many happy love stories from people on this site. Maybe they might give you a story about someone they are with right now,but then try asking them a year down the road.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:29 PM
I am going to be the pessimist on this one and say start looking for another one. Even if she doesn't like talking on the phone, she could at least act like she is happy you called. I've been there, and it is frustrating.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:24 PM
thanks for the encouragement

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:40 PM

I was just wondering if anybody here would date a stripper, and if so, could you ever take her seriously?

Nope. Strippers are notoriously nutty (even moreso than the non-stripper "ladies" out there) and will cause you nothing but grief. You're better off leaving them to their own devices.

Well stated.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:07 PM

Hey guys,im not hear to burst your bubble,but when i was younger i use to be a table dancer,i dont do drugs and im quite sound so?????????yawn Infact im quite succesfull in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's why I said I was generalizing...in other words, I wasn't trying to offend.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:05 PM
With this economy, I think it's only fair that she offers to chip in every once in a great while.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:02 PM
This thread really hits home. Yes, contact her only every so often. Do not do what I did and try to take her out every other day. Just drop little hints that your still interested.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:55 PM
From my experience, (and this is just a generalization)many strippers have big time emotional problems, not to mention drug problems. I haven't dated a stripper, but I know strippers and I know people that have dated them. It never worked out. If you want a big confidence boost, it would be fun to roll in the hay with one for a couple weeks though.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19