Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:33 PM

Psssssssssssstttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Stay away from my profile........rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh laugh Of course now I just had to check it out for like the 3rd time this week. was pretty decent though

Adam, I am strong minded, independent, a professional, (in my work), so straightforward and blunt, my nickname for years has been Lee-thal.

Hahahaha that's without thinking of partying.... heartbreakers? aint gonna happen.

James Bond may be a good match for you.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:30 PM
drink, then call people you shouldn't at an unreasonable hour.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:29 PM
I don't get sensitive until they dump me. Then I am a baby

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:27 PM

Psssssssssssstttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Stay away from my profile........rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh laugh Of course now I just had to check it out for like the 3rd time this week. was pretty decent though

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:25 PM
met an old friend last night.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:20 PM

Hmm I can think of a few

1. Asking for another girls number while on the date. (Of course he he is paying and your at a resteraunt smile and then keep ordering stuff..lol)

2. Cell phone addict.

3. Talks about how good he is in bed.

yea # 2 on your list is the worst!

Adamal29's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:18 PM
Upon looking at different women's profiles, if I see certain words or phrases, I tend to pass them up. Here are a few:

1)I am very strong woman (to me, it means they have been threw a lot, so anything you say or do will piss them off)

2)I am very independent (well thats good, but as above, I wonder what they are really trying to say. I guess its not as bad as "I am very dependent" lol)

3)I am a professional woman (There is nothing wrong with having a "profession" you enjoy doing but...this could be a "your job better be as good as my job" statement.

4) I am straightforward and blunt. (How about just say your honest. Straightforward and blunt to me implies they will say rude things and think they can get away with it.)

5) I love to party. (well I do too, but when I read this statement, I picture a girl hoping from guy to guy in a bar demanding attention. Not sure why.)

6)I'm looking for someone not to break my heart. (I am too, but advertising it to me is slightly fishy. I have been down this road before with women, and a lot of the self proclaimed "heartbroken" ones will be the quickest to do the same to you.

Can't think of any more right now. Oh, and don't take any of these personally if you have them on your profile. To each their own. Just thought it would be fun to see if people have their own things they don't like to see.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:34 PM
ex boyfriends that are comunicating more with them than I am kinda makes me insecure.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:32 PM
Almost every time. I tend to attract beaten down on life/low self esteem and damaged women...and like said above, sometimes it takes a couple weeks to realize this.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 03/28/09 12:35 AM

If a man is very attractive and I am looking at him and he catches me doing it, a smile back is always nice. I would not want him to read any more than that into it.

I look at attractive men all the time but that doesn't mean I want them.
Why would you not want them to read into it any more than that? Isn't that the point of smiling at him? Or are you not single?

I would look even if I was attached, all humans look at other attractive humans, it is nature.

I do not pick a man to date based on his looks. So if I am admiring how handsome he is, I do not think to myself "I need to date him because he is handsome". A polite smile will suffice. I will smile back. If he comes over to talk to me and I like what I hear I may consider him as more than eye candy. Looks do not dictate love at any level.
But still, it's that initial good looks followed by the smile that would start it off. If a 700 pound woman smiled at me, and thought I was staring at her (and probably am because of her enormous size), I don't care how sweet she is ...then I hope see doesn't read any more into it. But that is off subject. Sorry.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 03/28/09 12:29 AM
I'd vote for him. Not cuz I think he would do a good job, just simply for the novelty of it. And as was previouly mentioned, Michigan probably can't get that much worse. Come on, it would be fun to have the Nuge as Gov! Plus, imagine how cool it would be if we can all tote around a rifle on a gun rack in our pickups like they do in Texas! Hillbilly yes, but i'd be all for it. It's the american way.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:59 PM
I did this once, and it only led to more heartache for me.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:55 PM
I rarely get in this situation. It usually is the other way around. But depending on if they are into a casual relationship or not, I may just keep them for back up. But I would be honest about it of course....and only if they were fun in the sack.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:51 PM
I would say it is #1. They don't necessarily have to be a comedian or anything, just not take life so seriously and joke about it.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:47 PM
I can tell you what not to do by something I have done. Don't say "I am not like all those other guys" Or anything remotely similar to that statement.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:40 PM

If a man is very attractive and I am looking at him and he catches me doing it, a smile back is always nice. I would not want him to read any more than that into it.

I look at attractive men all the time but that doesn't mean I want them.
Why would you not want them to read into it any more than that? Isn't that the point of smiling at him? Or are you not single?

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/26/09 11:14 PM
Hostel...simply for the one scene were the guy cuts the girls eye out. brilliant!!

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/26/09 11:01 PM
Me thinking there is compatablility when they don't feel the same.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:58 PM
If they could have the mind and personality of a 40 year old, but the body of a 20 year old, that would be ideal. But rarely do the two go together. I would love to find a young bubbly girl but at the same time down to earth.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:58 PM
Must not be heavyset
Must like to get out of the house
Must not worry about what I am doing with my life
Must be honest
Must like to rock

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19