Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:48 AM
By the way, Scarlett...that was pretty funny.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:47 AM
"n00bs" ?? I may just be one of those. I sometimes start a topic and then maybe have one other post in it. It's time consuming to reply to everyones comment.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 01:18 AM
Yea, all of a sudden I am really into that stuff. I mean I have never experienced anything paranormal ever, but it would be cool.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 01:02 AM
Thanks people...and your right, that was kinda in the wrong forum.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 12:59 AM
Anyone watch that Ghost Hunters show? I first saw it about 4 months ago, and now its like an every Wed evening thing for me. Absolutely addicted to it. The show that comes on afterwards isn't have bad either "Destination Truth" Both these are on Sci Fi channel, and are supposedly legit. Even if it is not its still entertaining.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 12:53 AM
I have two tatoos, one of them I hate (scorpion)and the other I like (fish) The scorpion one has absolutely no meaning. (I am not even a scorpio)It makes no sense, therefore I am hoping I can find the right place that can do a good cover-up job. On women I don't like tatoos. Can't explain why, just don't. If they have a few, I am not going to complain about it though. I mean I can't talk, I am sure many women would rather not have me have a big fish on my arm. Oh well.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/01/08 12:40 AM
I am not sure what I think of this site yet. I guess I don't have much to compare it to. It is the first one I have found that is completely free, which is a plus. I haven't had a whole lot of luck with the mutual match part, nor have had any with trying to converse with e-mail either. I guess I am expecting too much being only four days into signing up. I will give it a fair shake though and hang in there for a few weeks. Any advice on opening up the lines of communication would be appreciated.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:47 PM
I think Michigan is great!! It's that certain areas suck such as the one I live in (Flint area) You go on the west side of the state it's nice and then on the south east side it's nice (except Detroit and Pontiac) Then, we have the whole northern section and U.P. which is great, except people can't enjoy it as much now because of the economy.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:40 PM
Allright, I am just saying hi to everyone and advertising myself here. I notice there isn't a whole lot of activity on this Michigan forum. So if anyone wants to talk just email me or IM me. See you later. AK

Adamal29's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:25 PM
I have heard the best thing is to wait a maximum of 15 minutes and then take off. This doesn't mean you can't meet again, it just is showing that you are in control.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:22 PM
I would make up my own list and be willing to compromise.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:58 PM
Yea I guess you should be friends along with the relationship, but usually I think if you establish that your "just friends" a girl will be just fine with that....forever! Once you get catigorized as a friend, it can become very difficult to get out of just being a friend.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:51 PM
They sometimes love to hurt you.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:42 PM
Here is make take on it..or rather my problem. I find younger women more attractive, but older women are more fun to be around. Its quite a conflict for me. Exactly my age I think would be perfect.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:35 PM
I guess I would say don't do it for the sake of doing it. I did,and I don't think it helped me out any in the long run. And remember, before this whole country lost its morals being a virgin was no big deal.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:29 PM
First in foremost I have a lack of confidence. (At least in dating) Also, I don't get out in places where I would potentially meet someone that often. I suppose that's another reason I am on here now, it's convenient.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:03 AM
Ok, that answers that. I am going to take a guess on the other thing that it is spam. It was some thing the wanted me to enter my cell number. Don't worry, I didnt do it.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:56 PM
Under "who viewed my profile" there is never anyone there. This seems impossible since I had a mutual match deally. Second I got this thing that came up saying that someone from such and such town has a crush on you, and it also said I have two new messages. But when I clicked on the icon, nothing happened. Please help, I don't get it.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next