Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:03 PM

shave your head bald..................problem solvedlaugh laugh

If I felt I had the right shaped head to shave it bald, I would lol
from your picture i think you do........come on, become a yum yum treatflowerforyou

ooooo a yum yum treat. laugh

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:00 PM

shave your head bald..................problem solvedlaugh laugh

If I felt I had the right shaped head to shave it bald, I would lol

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:54 PM
Ok I know there was a thread on bald men. But how bout this one. I notice all of a sudden I am starting to get gray hairs on the side of my head. What do you think of this? Is it a bad thing? Should I hide it, or embrace it?

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:04 PM
I am one of the few people that think that the shorter the relationship is, the harder it is to get over them. This is because you haven't had any time to think of any "bad" things about them. After about a year though, there are plenty of excuses I can come up with on why she wasn't the right one.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:18 PM
yes it is true that women like a confident man. But....In my neck of the woods anyway, it seems confidence means you have to look like you just got out of work doing hard labor, and drive a pickup, and have many visible tattoos, and have just a bit of unkept facial hair, and like nascar, and maybe have a GED, and wear clothing that was designed for teenagers (even though your in your late 20s to thirties) Let me think...Oh, a drug habit helps, and also if you use the F word in every other sentence. Or, you can go the ghetto route, and have a tilted "Detroit" had on, and super duper baggy clothes, and greet girls with "Sup girl?" Apparently, those are the guys women see a future with. Do you like to belittle women, and and make them feel like they aren't worth a sh#t? Then your half-way there! This is how it is in Flint MI anyway.
Sorry, had to vent on this one. You can be an unpredictable so called "bad-boy," and not be a loser. Except, they don't pick up on this it seems, unless it is acted out to extremes.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:56 PM

If you find your standards are too high.......Lower your standards

This is so true, and it worked for me every time I was in a rut. Lower your stanards, and have the ugly ones fall all over you, then you can progress from there.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:19 PM
No, actually to be honest with you I have had to work almost every sunday morning for the last month or so. This weekend I will be there.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:01 PM

This is kinda directed toward guys but ladies opinions r welcome. ive experienced several times that when i start talking 2 a girl i like that after a few days or day that she says that shes fallen n love with me. an its scary if they r serious!

I'd do anything to have your problem. That is if I really dug them. See then I would be in control. If I didn't love them back, then owe well. Crazy? yes that is crazy to fall in love with someone on the first day. But man, I would eat that stuff up if that is how it always went down. Your ego must be going through the roof.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:55 PM
Girls love guys that tilt their hat sideways. laugh

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:53 PM
Yea he digs you, or maybe he is gay?

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:50 PM

Worst breakup would of had to of be with my ex wife. I came home from Afghan 3 days early then expected to be with her on Valentines. Poor was I surprised to see her already getting her gift from another man. Took a long time and several other relationships to get over her and it wasnt really until I found myself.

Wow...that would really suck!

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:49 PM
I have found the same thing to be true with women also. If they keep bringing them up(ex)....I don't know I just don't get that, I wouldn't do that. I guess when you live with someone that long,you are just unaccustom to anything else.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:45 PM
Worst one was just recently. Never been in love before untill then. I can tell it was love because all the other ones didn't hurt nearly as bad.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:51 PM
Wow, there are actually people on here that don't think this guy is joking!

Adamal29's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:16 PM
No way, you really shouldn't. But it always seems to come up in one form or another.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:10 PM

I agree with the above statement. If she just lays there and does nothing, and never improves, even when talked about...it isn't ment to be.
True- but sometimes we are not quite sure if it's in

lol low blow

Adamal29's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:00 PM
I agree with the above statement. If she just lays there and does nothing, and never improves, even when talked about...it isn't ment to be.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:52 PM

sounds like a fatal attraction,.. to me,.. brokenheart :cry:

Damn, you hit the nail on the head with that one. It's super bowl night....she is at a super bowl party....and I am not invited. I am being played like a deck of cards. Not to mention there is a high probability that there is "someone else" involved. No more calling...nothing I am done!!!

Adamal29's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:48 PM
say " whats the story behind that necklace your wearing?" or ring or what have you.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:46 PM

I just wonder how long I gotta keep this up lol

You shouldnt have to wonder how to keep anything up...being in a relationship is loving/liking one another not to put up this charade. You need to ask yourself some questions about what you really want before you end up hurting this girl. You said she has self esteem problems, well when you break her heart it might be over with for her. Think deeply my friend, you kind of sound like an ass in my opinion.

You missunderstood, if you think I am an ass. She broke my heart, by saying this wasn't working. I am just now trying to play it cool with her and not move as fast as we did in the begining. When I look back on it, I made some crucial mistakes (like buying her a whole bunch of stuff withing the first three weeks) Now I am just trying to show her my less intense side, and hopefully save that for down the road. I just got too caught up in it too quickly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19