peachy78's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:49 PM
Right?

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:38 PM
I hate people sometimes

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:36 AM
I don't even know what to do anymore. My mom had a brain tumor zapped about 2 months ago. Well it's coming back. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. I love my mom so much and can not lose her.

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:00 AM
Games are so stupid. Why can't we as adults stop the games and be real? Say what we mean? Be straight forward? I do keep thoughts and feelings inside, but that is something I do for self preservation. But if I'm done with a person I tell them. If I like a person I tell them. So over all the mixed messages and game playing.

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/05/13 04:36 PM
Edited by peachy78 on Tue 11/05/13 04:37 PM
Also I have guidelines on who can message me...anyone who doesn't meet my requirements can not message me so...idk. Good luck happy
Oh and intimate encounter is an instant ignore and delete for me...

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/05/13 04:09 PM
Agreed!

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/05/13 12:40 PM
Get over it first, then move on. Otherwise you may end up finding yourself in a situation you didn't plan, or you may jump into something else too fast. Ending a relationship, especially a long one, is like losing a loved one. You need time to heal. If you don't give yourself time for that it isn't fair to yourself or whoever you move on with. jmho

peachy78's photo
Sun 11/03/13 03:02 PM
Oh...me too! Lol but first time I've been called that.

peachy78's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:44 PM
C***tease? Lmao. First time I've ever been called that! :wink:

peachy78's photo
Fri 11/01/13 10:29 AM
Dr. Drew told us to? Men like a challenge? IDK, only time I play hard to get is if you aren't going to get me.

peachy78's photo
Thu 10/31/13 01:14 PM
I haven't gotten any since I changed my mail settings...but I have had a few look at my profile who could be potential scammers...idk, I try not to judge

peachy78's photo
Thu 10/31/13 01:10 PM
Good girls are ruined by life. I think I am a good "girl", but people tend to take advantage which makes us build walls and be more guarded about who we are good to.

peachy78's photo
Thu 10/31/13 09:28 AM
My friend dated a married man for many years. She told me the things to look for are change of habit/behavior...such as; showering when he comes home, acting distant, locking his phone or always keeping it close. Unless he did these things before you have reason to be suspicious.

peachy78's photo
Thu 10/31/13 09:21 AM
No, if the man I am with can not or does not support my dreams he is not the right man for me. I also feel that if I give up on what I have wanted since I can remember for someone else I will feel resentful. I am moving towards my dreams (I am going to school for my masters in counseling, want to get my doctorate) so any man who comes into my life needs to get in where he fits in, and if he cant do that...see ya!

peachy78's photo
Wed 10/30/13 01:59 PM
I met a man, and he was the first man who the more time I spent with him the more I wanted to spend with him. When he was away from me something was missing. We got married and I didn't think I could love him more than I did that day. Until I saw him with our first child. I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with this most amazing man who felt the exact same way about me. No other man existed in my eyes, we were soul mates in every way. Then I found out I was pregnant with our second child. He started to change, money started disappearing, he was angry all the time, or very distant. Turned out he was smoking meth. Destroyed who he was and what we had. He is sober now, but not the person I fell in love with. So long story short, yes, I believe in true love, but people change, things change. I don't think I will ever find it again, but one can hope.

peachy78's photo
Wed 10/30/13 01:40 PM
I separated from my ex husband a year and a half ago, and I miss having someone to help me out. But mostly I miss having someone to cuddle with. I do not miss the bull **** and the lies. He started using drugs toward the end and things got really bad so it was for the best, but before the drugs he was my best friend.

peachy78's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:20 AM
You can edit who is allowed to message you. I have mine set so only those who live within 100 miles of me can send messages...

peachy78's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:58 PM
Wow, just wow. LOL. To be young and know everything again...I was very much in love with my ex husband, until he started using drugs and destroyed everything we had built together after 9 years. I still stuck it out for 2 more years trying to make it work. I finally had to leave for myself and my children. Sometimes love, or being "in love" just isn't enough. Go ahead and judge :)

peachy78's photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:42 AM
I don't care if someone goes through my phone/computer. I have nothing to hide. Only advice I can give is if you are going to snoop, be prepared to see/find things you aren't going to like.

peachy78's photo
Fri 10/11/13 10:09 AM
I once told a young male frined who asked something similar...some day you will meet the woman you want to spend the rest of your ife with. She may ask the "how many" question, and may not be ok with the answer. Its up to you though. Make smart choices, dont procreate. Wrap it up.