Community > Posts By > peachy78

peachy78's photo
Mon 01/20/14 11:46 AM
Sounds a bit intense for talking for a few weeks...things may be moving too fast for her and this may be her "way out". Slow down and enjoy things, don't push it or you will just push her away. Good luck

peachy78's photo
Thu 01/16/14 02:09 PM

Takes only 30 days in Oregon:-)

I was born and raised in Oregon, unfortunately I now live in California where it takes a minimum of 6 months. I'm just ready to be done with this. BTW I have family in Lincoln City :)

peachy78's photo
Thu 01/16/14 09:56 AM
they should make getting married as difficult as getting divorced! I filed almost a year ago and my divorce STILL isn't final! Every time I think it's going to finalize I get something else saying I didn't check a box or dot an I or back flip through this hoop. UGH! I think I FINALLY got it all done today, but I guess I will just have to wait and find out. Wish me luck!

peachy78's photo
Tue 01/14/14 09:51 AM
My son poopooed and peepeed on the potty this morning! Well, mostly on the potty...

peachy78's photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:24 PM
My ex-husband didn't believe in soul mates until he met me...I did until I met him(okay I stopped believing when things went to sh**). LOL

peachy78's photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:51 PM
I'm not racist...I hate everyone equally :wink:

peachy78's photo
Thu 01/02/14 11:48 AM
My ex-husband. He would call me and say "why are you at such and such place?" Found out if my GPS on my phone was on he could track me, and we don't have an account together so not sure how he does it. More annoying than anything, but then I know he would never do anything to hurt me.

peachy78's photo
Thu 12/19/13 01:36 PM
Cheating is one of the few given deal breakers for me. Move on, no revenge needed because you are better off. You are beautiful and will find someone who values your worth enough not to step out.

peachy78's photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:52 AM
So my mom came home, and was doing amazing! We did find out the tumor was caused from melanoma she had a year and a half ago, and they could not get all of it out. They have started her on a clinical trial to see if it works. In the mean time she went yesterday for pre-treatment evaluation, and told the doctor her leg has been hurting. They did an ultrasound and found a blood clot. They can not give her blood thinners because she has bleeding in her brain from the surgery. We are just waiting now to see what the next step is. She is at the hospital and being monitored. Just feeling so overwhelmed right now.

peachy78's photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:54 PM
One thing I have a very hard time saying, Help. Oh, and sharing my feelings. Another one, you hurt me.

peachy78's photo
Thu 12/12/13 11:47 AM
Dude, so I never win anything, but I totally won tickets to Disneyland yesterday! I was so excited I was in shock! What's the best thing you ever won?

peachy78's photo
Tue 12/10/13 11:17 AM
Praying for her. flowers

peachy78's photo
Thu 12/05/13 01:29 PM

Call it gullibility or "weaker vessels",You maybe right.The nature of women seems to like lies and liars more than the old fashioned truthful men.Most men lie about their financial and marital status,occupation,education,age and habits in either online dating sites or one-on-one relationships.But amazingly,they get attention of many ladies who fall flat for them.I must admit that this assertion does NOT apply to ALL women but MOST of them.Is faking and telling lies a potent bait for women? Why do they like anything but the truth? Must men lie to get your love and affection?

Women don't seek out the liars! Trust me ... we want the truthful guys.

However, if you are saying women look at a pic of a handsome guy, that says he's making $100K a year.. yeah some will fall for that. Not because of gulliablity, but because we have no reason to believe the guy is lying.

The honest guy who says, he's unemployed, lives with his mom, but has a really big heart... Again, We believe him, but Why would I need him in my life if I have my own place and have a job? What can he offer me?

Again, here we go with the value on Love"$" not the value it is supposed to have "from the Heart"! What is expected other than Love on here or does the $ make up for Love expected??

I'm all for love, but I have three kids I'm supporting, I don't need a man to support too. He has to be able to offer something. Doesn't mean he has to be rich, but I want a partner, not another dependent. And as for OP, lies are a major no turning back deal breaker for me. Blatant lies are easy to catch, but sometimes it's harder to see the truth, especially when you really care for someone.

peachy78's photo
Wed 12/04/13 01:01 PM
Only with my children...

peachy78's photo
Tue 12/03/13 09:44 AM
My mom had surgery yesterday to remove the tumor, and the bleeding. She is recovering in the ICU, things went well. Thank you for your continued prayers!

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:09 PM

check out singmesweet's thread http://mingle2.com/topic/293009

That's an awesome picture Ese! Pink looks good on you! :wink:

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/27/13 03:45 PM
I met someone on here. I kinda wish I hadn't now. Oh, well. rofl rofl rofl

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:54 PM

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:43 PM
I am the worst judge of character EVER! I think most people are good, when really a lot are not. So if I like you, sorry... :laughing:

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/27/13 11:08 AM
Yeah, still when I hear (or read) aunties I think of my nieces and nephews...